• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Dude agrees with me, damn this can't be real!!

giphy.gif
What dude? There are no dudes here.

everyone tearing each other up
everyone ready for their big crt

meanwhile, my verse is stuck in the CRT embassy unable to leave Brazil until 1 year later
i just finished updating a profile whose story was released 4 years ago and the CRT lasted 358 days

As someone else who mostly deals in verses where it's just me (and maybe a couple others), it's a mixed bag

You DO get to avoid a lot of big hassles that come with big verses, but you also have a lot of trouble getting calcs and interests in CRTs
DnD wins by right of supporters simply becoming staff members.

Barqs root beer is better
If I were a mod I'd have a huge urge to nuke your ass to kingdom come, but I've been banned before and I know that being banned is better than being on here, so I would always threaten you with it and occasionally do it but then instantly undo it, just to remind you that you will never truly escape this hellhole.

1)mf Digimon literally has all its monsters end in -mon, that's what I was referencing
2)How is that relevant to what I was saying (And if you say Digimon is copying Pokemon so help me)
It sounded as if you were saying "this shit be sounding like a Digimon copy," rather than what it is, which is if Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh had a child, and that child was an issekai for like 100 Japanese kids.

Back