• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

"Jujutsu Kaisen caps at mach 3"
6s9lqk.png

That moment when you're working on a massive cosmology blog and the tab snoozes to save memory which removes all the progress you've made...
Update: I managed to get back to where I left off and just posted the current draft of it so I wouldn't risk losing progress again. Glad I managed to get back to that point, but my god was it a struggle...

The way tier 2 is formatted. IMO it would be better if it looked something like:

2-C: A single space-time continuum of at least universal size.

2-B: Two to any finite amount of space-time continuums, including "countless" universal statements.

2-A: Infinitely multiversal.

I genuinely don't know why Low 2-C exists, and why multiversal starts at 1001 universes. I think there was a CRT a while ago, but it wasn't accepted because of "too much work" even though it's not really that difficult and can be done overtime.

I genuinely don't know why Low 2-C exists, and why multiversal starts at 1001 universes. I think there was a CRT a while ago, but it wasn't accepted because of "too much work" even though it's not really that difficult and can be done overtime.
I could get 2-C if it capped at a very VERY common number of universes but what verse even has exactly 1000 universes?

I could get 2-C if it capped at a very VERY common number of universes but what verse even has exactly 1000 universes?

41a6162101c98e3d4aa24e1efa77bdd1.png

The way tier 2 is formatted. IMO it would be better if it looked something like:

2-C: A single space-time continuum of at least universal size.

2-B: Two to any finite amount of space-time continuums, including "countless" universal statements.

2-A: Infinitely multiversal.

Its a legacy feature from ACF wiki. It was rejected because people are already familiar with the 1001 number and changing it will confuse a lot of people. The work could almost entirely be handle by bots.

every day, the users of this wiki accept 10,000 entirely arbitrary but harmless features of our systems to no harm

what's one more

Back