• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I hate it when Bone joins VC and all I can hear is weird gypsy music and callings in the background. It's usually very loud and disruptive.
Aight you ain't allowed to make a joke about my background noise when you legitimately never not have a fan, or a TV, or a ******* fifteen person family dinner going in the background.

For anyone who's not VC'd with him, it is constant and consistent.

Untrue. I'm ignoring Crab's messages as we speak. I even considered blocking him because it would be really funny.
Fun story time actually. Bambu once blocked me because I refused to let a godawful emote he simped for be added to a server I was admin on. He thought being a little crybaby bitch was hilarious.

This is actual footage of him during the event:
Bambson.png

Cross verse fights just arent very fun anymore to me. And not just talking about here, but in battlebording as a whole.

99% of matchups are just "muh character speedblitzes and one shots lmao", or "haha everyone in my verse hax passive insanity hax because of the power system" and it just sucks all the fun out of the fights

Cross verse fights just arent very fun anymore to me. And not just talking about here, but in battlebording as a whole.

99% of matchups are just "muh character speedblitzes and one shots lmao", or "haha everyone in my verse hax passive insanity hax because of the power system" and it just sucks all the fun out of the fights
Stop using haxlords.

Skill battles are right there :^)

because generally speaking, vs fights are one brain celled individual gloating at how superior theis fictional daddy is compared to insert other fictional character here as they always make stomp matches to make themselves feel superior

like, blood lusted and at full power, who wins?

coughing-baby-vs-hydrogen-bomb-who-wins-v0-lyal3hna2t0b1.jpg

with people rarely actually analyzing feats on a step by step basis in each series and often misinterpreting them to make them stronger as they cherry pick whatevr they like with the simple goal of high number = good

and vs battles here generally suck..

The way unwritten rules just seem to generate out of nowhere in this community and then actually spread with people believing that those are actual rules or standards.

My favourite example is how we had a rule saying that everyone can vote in vs-thread, but despite that there was such a persistent rumour that the thread maker were not allowed to vote, that we had to make a rule explicitly stating that they are allowed to vote as well.

Fun story time actually. Bambu once blocked me because I refused to let a godawful emote he simped for be added to a server I was admin on. He thought being a little crybaby bitch was hilarious.

This is actual footage of him during the event:
Bambson.png
I don't remember this but you really should give that to Holy or Rebu, might pop off with the brainrotten

I was going to say they might see it regardless but then I remembered they don't use the site. So fair enough.

average sight of bambu getting ready to consume the most boring management game slop imaginable
(this man has never known the serotonin rush of dealing with a particularly difficult Forgotten Beast in Dwarf Fortress, such as an ooze made of steel)

(user above doesn't know the serotonin rush of narrowly slicing 4 frames off a PB in Neon White)
Neon White is for people not legally permitted outside of their mother's basement, sorry man, I don't write the rules

Back