• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

When did I bring up anything sexual? I simply find it odd that you would know enough personally information about a minor to set such a thing up. You’re done for 🗿
Excellent anti-strawman counter.

Another pet peeve (and it's mostly to do with the profiles) is I don't like outdated profiles that'll never get fixed due to having zero active verse supporters or even a verse page and we users kinda just procrastinate and/or meme on those profiles until they eventually get deleted which seems like a waste (Tbf unless you're knowledgeable about that particular verse/character and actually want to update it, there isn't much you can do).

Excellent anti-strawman counter.

Another pet peeve (and it's mostly to do with the profiles) is I don't like outdated profiles that'll never get fixed due to having zero active verse supporters or even a verse page and we users kinda just procrastinate and/or meme on those profiles until they eventually get deleted which seems like a waste (Tbf unless you're knowledgeable about that particular verse/character and actually want to update it, there isn't much you can do).
Yeah, I was thinking about doing Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs VS Yor Forger, but the thing that kept me from going through with it was not knowing if there were any Sleeping Dogs supporters on the wiki to argue for the character.

Might due Chun-Li VS Yor Forger instead.

Remember my complaints about a lack of a Discord or public chat? I think there's something deeper than that. Ever since this forum website was made, there hasn't really been a place for me to ask questions about the site without making a whole thread about it that nobody will notice. Like, sometimes I just want input and ask "hey, is this a good matchup or is it lopsided or just plain old dumb?".

If we could make an offical "no stupid questions" thread, I would find that very helpful.

Remember my complaints about a lack of a Discord or public chat? I think there's something deeper than that. Ever since this forum website was made, there hasn't really been a place for me to ask questions about the site without making a whole thread about it that nobody will notice. Like, sometimes I just want input and ask "hey, is this a good matchup or is it lopsided or just plain old dumb?".

If we could make an offical "no stupid questions" thread, I would find that very helpful.
I do think this place needs a discord desperately

It's more about how fandom wanting to be more of a pop culture news website thing than a collectipn of wikis or something
at least that's what it looked like to me

You know private messages are a thing?

Listen man, I get that a vsb discord is a bit of a hot button topic, so I'm not even going to get it started on that. I just want an official thread where we can ask stupid questions in a conversational way.

And now we're back to square one, where I don't want to make a thread every single time I need to ask "hey is this thread matchup functional or am I just being dumb"

Besides that, you have to keep in mind you're trying to make a Discord server for a niche nerd hobby, and if the internet has taught us anything it's that trying to create an active community for a niche nerd hobby will end in disaster.
W take. Unless it's D&D, that works out pretty well, but there's a difference on some level, though.

Back