• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battle wiki memes

"Character A defeat B in other thread, and B defeat C in another thread, so then A>>>C".

And actually I used this as a argument once.

"Royal Knights via resistances."

"[Insert Seiya character here] atomizes."

"Yhwach via Almighty"

"Arceus via Plates"

Newendigo said:
"Character A defeat B in other thread, and B defeat C in another thread, so then A>>>C".
And actually I used this as a argument once.
Yeah, because depending on the circumstances, it totally makes sense.

And depending on the circumstances it can be BS, too, so case by case.

Eventually

"Lavos via Acausality and Nonexistence BFR" will be a thing....

As well as "Bowser via Infinite distance."

>>> No "Yukari via Boundary Hax".

>>> Thread, I am disappointed.

@Dragon >>> "...and Nonexistence BFR"

>>>
What have I done.

You gave Cal a little power to abuse. A such he's gonna put Lavos against the toughest opponents until the thing meets its unfortunate demise. Just like he did with Mewtwo. Poor Poor Mewtwo.

Every Esdeath match ever, I honestly have considered making threads and Blogs explaining how time stop can be bypassed and how it's honestly not as great as people think it is.

Like A2 vs Esdeath, people just randomly think that the character with time stop will always 100% activate time stop when in trouble, despite the latter never doing that in situations this fight will put them in.

"Oh this character can slow down time just by dodging, but it's invalid because Esdeath will time stop in danger"

Look, Time

Gargoyle One said:
Every Esdeath match ever, I honestly have considered making threads and Blogs explaining how time stop can be bypassed and how it's honestly not as great as people think it is.
Like A2 vs Esdeath, people just randomly think that the character with time stop will always 100% activate time stop when in trouble, despite the latter never doing that in situations this fight will put them in.

"Oh this character can slow down time just by dodging, but it's invalid because Esdeath will time stop in danger"

Look, Time
Timestop is quite overrated due for his nature, I mean, lol you can paralyze a opponent and do whatever you want with him, though sometimes the people doesn't pay (IN PURPORSE) attention to the limitations for each characters.

Still, I'd like to see your blog.

If anyone genuinely wants me to make one, let me know on my wall, and I'll try.

I can just make a thread too, or a bunch of blogs detailing every ability in detail or how it's affected by a match.

@Newendigo

Don't think I don't know who you're referring to with that first statement.

Also, any and all forms of the bait meme tailored for characters on the wiki (i.e. Bait za Dusto! Unlimited Bait Works! Excalibait!).

'For reasons above' in general.

'Speed equalized'

'Sans via soul manipulation'

'Dark Schneider via Dispel Bound/Eternal Atoms'

Voldemort losing everything (LOL)

The Authority getting beat by a literal tree

Back