• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Volnutt Abilities

Sorry if I sound stupid. I know nothing about Mega Man Volnutt, but after seeing a lack of abilities on his page, I decided to investigate.

https://youtu.be/M3zXV7BbD-s

This video has a lot of weapons granting him more abilities, like Homing Attacks, Water Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, etc. Where's the rest of his abilities?

hmmm, this is actually a good find. To be honest all Megamen could do some revision. As seen with VioletVoid100's revision of Geo Stellar, a lot of stuff was missing and could be updated. Volnutt is likely no exception.

I'd even say X, Zero and Rock also have stuff that could be brought up.

It would help if you explain the reasons for any new additions.

Oh yeah I was going to make something like this

also notable: dude has a net that can make him invisible to enemies, so Invisibility can be added, but bosses can see right through it (I dont have a clip, I just remember I tried using the Invisibility Net thing on Mega Man Juno and it didn't work at all, unlike regular enemies) so being able to track invisible beings can be added to Juno and Sera's pages if that's fine as well

Also, to be fair, similarly to how the Gunvolt or Pokemon pages are treated, wouldn't Volnutt be equipped with the best weapon for the fight (like how Pokemon in these debates are often given the best ability for that fight)

Volnutt can only hold one weapon at a time and I feel like most times out of ten the best weapon Volnutt has will be the Shining Laser anyway since it destroys people in his AP range in seconds and is basically impossible to dodge

SBA takes care of that.

And unless he can´t just switch weapons (As a good chunk of characters love hammerspace and that stuff), then his most leading one (rather than strongest) is the one taken per SBA.

Yeah he needs to go to Roll every time he needs to switch weapons

All other items are fine and can have multiples like other VG character inventories, but the reason why sub-weapons seem to be a no-no is because it actually requires Volnutt to switch out one arm for another

You still need to more properly structure what you want to do and why, in case you wish to convince people.

The OP primarily, but others can help out with this as well.

Back