• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vocaloid General Discussion Thread

Hello and welcome to the first and the only Vocaloid General Discussion Thread in VSBW!
It's an result from my visit to Vocaloid Fanbase after a long (like...VERY LONG, it's been a 6 YEARS!) time and how much i miss this gems, followed to my decision for stay at this fanbase for second time and this time, stay for good

Here in this thread, we can talk and chat about everything about Vocaloid, UTAU, CeVIO, and SynthV. We can talk about any topic here from update, news, your fave vocaloid/producer/song, ships (i hope it wouldn't ended as war zone), etc (do remind you that we can still talk about versus related for Vocaloid, but not in large margin)

Lets enjoy!
images

UTAU.600.1303437.jpg

Last edited:
Well i think its time for me to saying this: The most popular Vocaloid? Here is mine:
1. Hatsune Miku (obviously)
2. Gumi
3. Kagamine Twins
4. V Flower
5. IA
6. Otomachi Una
7. Yuzuki Yukari

Ghost Rule Covers be like:
  • Len: I'm the best of all of the Ghost Rule cover and even made the original put in shame!
  • Teto: I'm going to ruin this tainted boy's whole career
  • Rishie-P Miku: And now i'm going to take what's supposed to be mine!
  • Defoko:
    images

If we scaled her, she will be obviously boundless due to her transcending concept of cuteness

...i didn't know that this is a thing and i'm so excited with it!

Basically, Kasumi and Yukina from Bang Dream would join Cevio ai as Popy and Rose just like Kizuna Ai Cevio ai

Finally, we can get the actual Bang Dream x Hatsune Miku collab we're waiting for
And you know that Rose would be used for those extreme metal song (Utsu-P), i can feel it in my bone

Is there anything to dissect specifically out of this? The wording of how they describe their world is a bit... vague. And in particular, I am looking for something that proves that Miku takes on different characters and abilities when taking the roles of these characters via modules. Because that's what it seems like but... it doesn't say explicitly.

Project SEKAI also has some interesting stuff regarding SEKAIs.

Back