• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vocaloid General Discussion Thread

Hello and welcome to the first and the only Vocaloid General Discussion Thread in VSBW!
It's an result from my visit to Vocaloid Fanbase after a long (like...VERY LONG, it's been a 6 YEARS!) time and how much i miss this gems, followed to my decision for stay at this fanbase for second time and this time, stay for good

Here in this thread, we can talk and chat about everything about Vocaloid, UTAU, CeVIO, and SynthV. We can talk about any topic here from update, news, your fave vocaloid/producer/song, ships (i hope it wouldn't ended as war zone), etc (do remind you that we can still talk about versus related for Vocaloid, but not in large margin)

Lets enjoy!
images

UTAU.600.1303437.jpg

Last edited:
My useless rambling:
Vocaloid, alongside with Touhou, Puella Magi, Love Live, and Kancolle, are the franchises that shaped and grew me into an full pledged weeb in my early teen years and it's meanngful for me
Sadly i was abandoned Vocaloid and Kancolle after time goes on, the reason for Vocaloid: Uninterest, Kancolle: A F***ed up Drama
While I abandoned Kancolle for good, in my heart i still miss Vocaloid, and this year i decided to visit it and oh boi do i ashamed myself for abandoned it? There's so much happened for the past years and i wish i was there
This is why i"ve been less active for the past few days ago, catching on everything that happened on Vocaloid

And thus i decided to stay to the roots that made me into a full weeb and this time, for good

Holy goodness

Well not surprising, i seen peoples that also doesn't heard about Vocaloid after a while since their last time in the fanbase lel

Funny that after the incidents that happened on Hololive i started to hate China deeply, and then watched the Vsinger/Chinese Vocaloid and my hate slowly gone and replaced with pity lel

The more i listened to them, the more i appreciated them
Sure there's an plagiat or something like that from what i heard, but considering they're growing so fast and have their own fanbase is already good enough
Doesn't mention that Chinese Culture are actually very cool

In short: Don't blame everything to China, blame the govermernt and the Communism

I'm dead 😂
The songs is the definition of "day and night", both are nostalgic and banger tho

Also best comment in that video:
Looks like we have to say goodbye...in that case
JUMPS INTO A NUCLEAR REACTOR

Btw what is the reason that you became an Vocaloid fan? I was introduced to Vovaloid because the book that i have and bought around 2010-ish talked about it

Knew it lel

Man, seeing all of these Vocalois shitpost with a modern memes is truly an certificated boomer moment

Honestly i'm not sure about the upgrade of it and i don't know if these crossover you mentioned are meeting our vsbw criteria

Does it confirmed to be official? Thats the question
Also another things i want to say: Don't list every of Miku abilties in every of her crossover into an one piece, thats basically an composite and we're against it

Does it confirmed to be official? Thats the question
Also another things i want to say: Don't list every of Miku abilties in every of her crossover into an one piece, thats basically an composite and we're against it
  • Pickaxe: Using this, she can break solid blocks of stone.
  • Bubble Blower: Can use this to temporarily paralyze an opponent.
  • Leader Skill: Concert of Light: Fills the place with light, attacking anything caught with it.
  • Singing: Her singing has shown various effects over her incarnations, it was shown to be able to damage enemies directly, in the alternate ending for the Hello World music, it has shown to be able to bring people back to life (With some help from a goddess however) while Rage of Bahamut implies it can either cleanse the heart of people out of evil, or charm people into evil in the first place..
For some reason she these abilities that came from the Collab with Brave Frontiers, so we have to remove it?

• Pickaxe: Using this, she can break solid blocks of stone.
  • Bubble Blower: Can use this to temporarily paralyze an opponent.
  • Leader Skill: Concert of Light: Fills the place with light, attacking anything caught with it.
  • Singing: Her singing has shown various effects over her incarnations, it was shown to be able to damage enemies directly, in the alternate ending for the Hello World music, it has shown to be able to bring people back to life (With some help from a goddess however) while Rage of Bahamut implies it can either cleanse the heart of people out of evil, or charm people into evil in the first place..
For some reason she these abilities that came from the Collab with Brave Frontiers, so we have to remove it?
Best to make the profiles for Miku individually, example: Miku from Brave Frontier profile and so on
Of course we need the validity of it being official first

I'll be honest, i'm not supporting the creation of Miku profiles here considering how clusterfreak it will be
Maybe we can use Servant of Evil saga characters instead

Well call me CuteAnimeMikuGirl I freaking love vocaloid it’s my go to jam for whenever I work on calcs!

To talk about canon for vocaloid I think the profile is in a weird place it used to use every official crypton media and I’m pretty sure it still does it’s just Not said anymore however I think they’re mainly based off of the project diva series

I disagree using Project Dive Series as the basis of our profiles, it's like saying we can make Bandori profiles because of that

Yeah given the way continuity is handled in vocaloid it probably should just be treated as it’s own thing really I’ve been pretty confused given how the bio is about her history in the real world rather than the continuity in the game as well as the renders of her are representative of the character as a whole

I don’t believe vocaloid has a solid single main canon due to the nature of the franchise and it started off as a voice program

I remember a bit ago I was researching the concerts for powerscaling

Back