• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vlad Plasmius VS Zs’skayr: Ghostly Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a Vlad match.

Attack Potency

Neither hold a big advantage.

Vlad can do some damage to Vortex who did this feat which was calced at 3.92256214148 Teratons and can tank his own attacks. Vlad obviously doesn't scale directly to that value since Vortex is still clearly stronger but he isn't to far off.

Zs'Skayr scales to being able to contend with Vilgax who survived this 2.72 Teratons feat.

Zs'Skayr does hold the lifting strength advantage since he scales to Class M characters while Vlad just upscales from Class K characters.

Speed

Speed is equal so it's irrelevant.

Intelligence/Skill/Experience

Vlad should take this category.

Vlad has spent years training to use his ghost powers and perfecting them and would have experience regarding various types of ghosts and given majority of Danny Phantom ghosts have the abilities Zs'Skayr has, Vlad shouldn't be caught off guard by any of his abilities.

Meanwhile Zs'Skayr has fought and beat fighting aliens like Four Arms so he shouldn't be a slouch in combat and the standard ghost abilities Vlad possess shouldn't catch him off guard either.

However in terms of intelligence, Zs'Skayr just has Average intelligence going off his profile but I'm sure given his age (400 years old) he isn't basic, however while Vlad isn't that old, he's proven to be a skilled manipulator and a genius when it comes to planning and technology. While this doesn't mean to much in a fight, Vlad is a capable combatant as well, utilizing his duplication ability to hold the advantage in numbers and his other various ghost powers to block or avoid attacks entirely.

Since this is a fight, Vlad's technology specialty won't come into play but given his experience with various ghosts and his abilities, I'd say he could be more tactical than Zs'Skayr but it's possible Vlad could make a mistake if he underestimates him.

Range

Vlad takes this category handedly.

Zs'Skayr range is Tens of meters with his ranged attacks going off his profile, meanwhile Vlad's range is Tens of Kilometers at least going off his statement of being able to turn the disasteroid intangible (a meteor big enough to destroy the Earth) which means he can spread his energy that far. Even if Vlad was lying which doesn't make any sense, he'd still be comparable to other ghosts who's energy beams can reach hundreds of meters so if this became a range battle, Vlad holds the advantage.

Stamina

Vlad should take this category.

Zs'Skayr can contend with other aliens in battle without getting fatigued but I'm not sure for how long. Vlad on the other hand cam easily contend with the likes of Danny who can chase and fight ghosts for 24 hours before getting fatigued, as well as hold his intangibility for hours straight while spreading it over a jet.

So Vlad can easily go at least 24 hours using his abilities and fighting non stop without any issue so he'd outlast Zs'Skayr in the end but I don't think the match would last that long it's not to important.

Powers and Abilities

Vlad takes this category.

Zs'Skayr has similar abilities as Vlad such as flight, intangibility, invisibility, and possession. His ability to grow more powerful in darkness can be handy if he manages to get Vlad in a darkened area and his ability destroy souls is a one shot since Vlad's resistance is just basic surviving soul attacks, not total destruction.

I'm not sure what his transmutation does since it doesn't have a description but Possession might work depending on it's potency. His regeneration is strong but it states it's over time which wouldn't make it usable for combat. Telekinesis could be valid if it's something he'd use.

Just like Zs'Skayr, Vlad has similar abilities such as flight, intangibility, invisibility, and possession. However Vlad has much more than that at his disposal, like duplication which provide him with a solid numbers advantage, forcefields which can block and repel energy attacks, body control can be used to help in physical combat, and various small things such as heat and electricity generation.

Vlad also has regeneration of his own Mid-High that is combat usable and his Reactive Power Level which can help him as well.

My Vote

If it wasn't obvious going off my comments about both combatants, I'm voting for Vlad.

While neither holds the Attack Power advantage at the beginning, Vlad's reactive power level will allow him to gain the upper hand throughout the fight and Zs'Skayr only way to counter this is getting to a dark place which isn't going to be easy. Note to mention Vlad can create light with his ectoplasmic energy so even if Zs'Skayr got Vlad in a dark place, he could easily light to area up. Light is also Zs'Skayr weakness and if Vlad figures that out, he'll definitely use it against him.

Vlad also can fight for longer and has the range advantage so he can outlast Zs'Skayr. Add in him being smarter, Vlad should be able to hold Zs'Skayr off no problem in combat. With Vlad having more abilities that can be used to his advantage, especially duplication, Vlad will hold the versatility advantage.

Due to Vlad's regeneration, Zs'Skayr could only defeat him logically by surprising him with his many tentacles and restrain Vlad, then destroy his soul. This is possible, especially if Vlad underestimates him but I see Vlad having enough advantages to avoid this. Vlad's body control would allow him to break himself down and escape Zs'Skayr hold if he's fast enough and since Vlad likes using duplication, Zs'Skayr might grab a duplicate unknowingly which would allow Vlad to see his abilities.

So yeah, Vlad's superior range, stamina, intelligence, and abilities should allow him to take this more times than Zs'Skayr.

Note: I don't know if Zs'Skayr page is up to date so if I'm wrong on something just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back