• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Registration Thread

Still waiting on one more person to make their submission. After that, we'll probably get started.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Caretaker

Powers and Abilities: Caine (World of Darkness) (I’m assuming attack reflection is banned,so restrict that and keep everything else in his 10-A key). Eztili Tenoch

Weapon of Choice: An Antimatter generating shovel.

Appearance:

XvzPbR6.jpg

CHARACTER SHEET:

Powers and Abilities: Caine (World of Darkness) (I’m assuming attack reflection is banned,so restrict that and keep everything else in his 10-A key). Eztili Tenoch

Appearance:

XvzPbR6.jpg
nearly forgot,when I said everything else. I only meant his dimensional travel and his type 1

Restrict Eztil’s EE and corruption too
It's one character and one power.

We can have additional powers tho no?
You have the powers of one character, and then one additional power.

EXAMPLE:
Name: John Doe
Appearance (description or picture): Something like Saitama but in a Spider-Man costume (just making stuff up lol)
Character Powers: Alvida from One Piece (minus Attack Reflection and Social Influencing)
Additional Power: Lord Boros's Power Detection
Weapon of Choice, if any: Two pistols

CHARACTER SHEET:

Powers and Abilities: Caine (World of Darkness) (I’m assuming attack reflection is banned,so restrict that and keep everything else in his 10-A key).
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eztli-Tenoch
Additional Powers: Eztili Tenoch’s Soul manip (which is really just sort of Undertale’s powers

Appearance:

XvzPbR6.jpg
Fixed it

BoG doesn't really have ... anything, like it's litteral best weapon at that point is wood stuff, could i at least get the Mid game key ?

also, why are the stat amps bad ? like they aren't even a 2x

Name: Henry Rodriguez
Appearance: Henry looks like your average caucasian male with black hair and Hazel Eyes, He often wears a trench coat.
Character Powers: Player (Super Nostalgic Zone) Minus Type 4 Immortality
Additional Power: Copy Robot (Mega Man)
Weapon of Choice, if any: Pocket Knife that can pull back to me at any time

Last edited:
Name: Henry Rodriguez
Appearance: Henry looks like your average caucasian male with black hair and Hazel Eyes, He often wears a trench coat.
Character Powers: Player (Super Nostalgic Zone)
Additional Power: Copy Robot (Mega Man)
Weapon of Choice, if any: Pocket Knife that can pull back to me at any time
Seems good minus Type 4 Immortality.

can i use profiles that i made for something else for the characters powers? of course im making a sandbox character for this, mostly because the character i want to use for powers has quite a few hax that would be big hell no's for mid level of hax

can i use profiles that i made for something else for the characters powers? of course im making a sandbox character for this, mostly because the character i want to use for powers has quite a few hax that would be big hell no's for mid level of hax
Mind showing the sandbox characters?

To further explain it: anything that is on the Vindicator Palaria profile isn't thought-based or is that Aura which is frankly completely useless, IIRC Grail War Palaria is a Very High offense and defense character

Last edited:
Back