• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Registration Thread

LORE:

In the year 2099, society has grown more advanced. Weaponry, transportation and technology overall has progressed at a rapid pace. These advancements, however, appeared to catch the attention of a foreign world.

A ship of unknown origin crashes in Death Valley. Not long after the spacecraft crash lands, military forces are present and preparing to meet whoever or whatever possesses the ship. You are a part of the force of soldiers sent to deal with these matters.

POWERS AND HAX:

Thanks to Everything12, I was able to use his Hax Tier List for this thread. For this thread, you can utilize Mid-Level offensive hax and Low-level defensive hax to start off with. Stat-amplifying hax (e.g. Reactive Power Level, Reactive Evolution, etc.) are going to be prohibited to start off with, though you might be able to get some later on as the story progresses. You can get the powers of one character (minus anything that doesn't meet the above criteria for hax) and one power.

Each character starts off with Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Rage Power (for Adrenaline Rushes unless I find a better substitute)

Range on hax will be several dozen meters at maximum.

NOTE: You won't start off with your powers. You'll get them at a somewhat later point in the story.

CHARACTER STATS:

Character Stats will be as follows:
Attack Potency/Durability/Striking Strength: Wall level, Building level with armor
Speed: Superhuman movement speed with Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1 normally, Class 5 with armor

CHARACTER SHEETS:

Name:
Appearance (description or picture):
Character Powers:
Additional Power:
Weapon of Choice, if any:

EXAMPLE:
Name: John Doe
Appearance (description or picture): Something like Saitama but in a Spider-Man costume (just making stuff up lol)
Character Powers: Alvida from One Piece (minus Attack Reflection and Social Influencing)
Additional Power: Lord Boros's Power Detection
Weapon of Choice, if any: Two pistols

You can put the info of your approved character here! It's highly recommended so you can better keep track of all your abilities and such.

Have fun! This is my first ever RP here, so I hope it goes well.

NOTE: At this point in the RP, if you still want to join, it's all good. Feel free to make a character and join in on the RP once you're approved!

The RP Thread

Last edited:
So it's one character and one power, yes?

Name: Alice Altair

Appearance:
See Below

Character Powers:
2B (Mind Control and Resurrection restricted)

Additional Power:
Shirou Emiya (Fate/Kaleid)'s Magecraft

Weapon of Choice:
Swords. Lots and lots of Swords.

pMbVeVfkmnKPuNdwDimGgBP6tIJkv5-2xwTh6vwL7vI.png

Some of the stuff Nero has doesn't really fall under the hax criteria. But aside from those things (e.g. Reality Warping, Resurrections, Statistics Amplification, etc.), it seems OK.
RW is just resistance, Pre-Yamato Nero doesn't have Resurrections, Statistics Amplification, space hax, ect.

By the way, is the character record thing not working? If not, I'll try to work something out so we can better keep track of approved characters.

I genuinely want to bump this thread, but it feels kind of weird to bump a registration thread, imo lol

Name: Lt. Commander Howard

Physical description: See here and here

Character Powers: Commander Shepard (Warp and Dominate restricted)

Additional Power: MCU Iron Man's nanite technology.

Weapon of Choice: Double bladed Darksaber

Last edited:
Is it okay to add Shepard's complete arsenal of guns? I will restrict myself to only being able to carry one of each weapon type at a time though which includes: 1 Pistol/SMG, 1 Assault Rifle, 1 Sniper Rifle, and 1 Heavy Weapon at a time.

Is it okay to add Shepard's complete arsenal of guns? I will restrict myself to only being able to carry one of each weapon type at a time though which includes: 1 Pistol/SMG, 1 Assault Rifle, 1 Sniper Rifle, and 1 Heavy Weapon at a time.
Sure. Given the armor you picked, it should be able to hold all of that.

I might wait a bit longer and see if a few more people want to join, but if no one else wants to for that period of time, I'll just start the thing up.

I will make a sheet in a while. Still have to decide what type of char I will play, if another Brusel, an actual char or another Dy1.

also Rage Power is kinda useless since it's just for unlocking SSJ, maybe at best getting stronger with rage but that's only been used by him in DBS/BoG

Hey, hax that bypasses durability would be mid-level offensive hax, so it's good. Plus, the likelihood of hitting all the pressure points is slim depending on how skilled the combatant is.
also Rage Power is kinda useless since it's just for unlocking SSJ, maybe at best getting stronger with rage but that's only been used by him in DBS/BoG
True. I could technically give everyone rage power and have that fall under like an adrenaline rush or something of the sort, tbh

btw, I'd highly recommend adding your characters to the Character Record I linked at the bottom of the thread.

@Listentomyrhytm your character is approved, in case that wasn't clear.

Nice. I might wait for a few more people to join before getting it started, though, we technically have enough people to make up a troop of soldiers. Like, bare minimum.

Last edited:
One more person was going to make an RP submission, so I'll probably hold off on starting the RP until either tomorrow or the day after that.

Real quick, nothing I listed has Possession listed on it, so you’ll have to elaborate lol.

Oh wait you mean Justice’s Body Puppetry, don’t you? Since that’s it’s entire thing, can i at least keep the Necromancy?

Real quick, nothing I listed has Possession listed on it, so you’ll have to elaborate lol.

Oh wait you mean Justice’s Body Puppetry, don’t you? Since that’s it’s entire thing, can i at least keep the Necromancy?
Sure, that's fine.

As of now, I'm just waiting for one more person who said he wanted to join.

I'll probably get started on making the thread for actual RP, though.

Back