• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicare Assassin vs Dr. Kondraki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
High 8-C versions

Kondraki has 408 and 515, Vindicare has all bullet types avalible

Speed Equal

Vindicare range is absurd so lets lower that to 1km starting distance, feel free to suggest a change

Takes place in Anor Londo, neither starts with line of sight but both know that they've gotta kill someone else, yes the inhabitants are still there

SBA otherwise

Vindicare Assassi: 4 (Dargoo, Gargoyle, Edward, Apies)

Dr. Kondraki:

Inconclusive:

Bump

Anor Londo archers actually rival vindicares all along

Actually if Anor Londo is considered a 6-B area then Kondraki runs into issues due to no durability negation, and that's also more dangerous to the Vindicare tha their actual opponent, so I'll depopulate it if that's the case.

.*Incredibly funny joke about Dark Souls*

I'm not sure if you'd need to depopulate or not. Kondraki has boaterflies and vindicare is super stealthy right?

So, for an actual vote;

Vindicare Assassins can take this very easily at the start of the round. Kondraki's illusions won't really do much given their absurd information gathering tech and enhanced senses, and their rounds will cut through barriers of butterflies like butter given how they ignore durability. Stealth is also a large factor given the weird architecture of the environment, but Kondraki's superior intelligence and expertise in capturing anomalous entities that avoid visual contact should stem that. Should Kondraki be able to lag the battle out, he would be able to adapt and work around the Vindicare's battle strategies and go for close range camera spam, but I don't see him doing this often, as I doubt he'd be able to prepare for dura-negging bullets as well as senses that can bypass his butterflies.

Vindicare takes this Low-Diff if it lands a hit in the early battle. Kondraki can potentially take this if we see a mid/late battle, but I don't see him reliably getting that far.

Out here assassinating people's win record

These guys seem to be in the perfect niche, where they dominate through skill and equipment most fights without too much hax or when they get to use their range, but get stomped by others

Actually kinda annoying match wise

I gotta see if I can find quotes on the size and not potency of the death explosion. If he doesn't always start with nukes probably not though. I was more referring to vindicares anyways, super long range and not being baseline in their tier help out. Anyways, 4 vindicate votes.

Vindicare FRA.

Just a question: Anyone ever going to think up a match for the Callidus? Vindicare, Eversor and Culexus get a decent amount of love but not out shapeshifting, discord sowing martial artists.

I think I make a majority of the Assassin matches rn lol

Unknown tiering, though if they've got a durability then you're good. Don't they have C'Tan weapons or something crazy?

4 votes for vindicare, btw.

@Wok

Unknown tier? That's weird. The Callidus do have a feat. The Callidus Klara Rhasc was able to fight, take hits from and eventually knockout the Eversor Sylas Torq in the audiobook The Emperor's Judgement.

As for their weaponry, they've got the C'tan Phase Knife, which ignores durability but can be blocked by Power Weapons or something similiar. Neural Shredder, which ignores durability but has extremely limited range and poison knives.

That reminds me, that the audiobook also stated that poison was basically useless against Eversors.

8-B/High 8-C would seem reasonable for them, though if Sylas Torq was a notable Eversor then we may want to give Callidi a variable tier like the Eversors have as well. I don't remember him having any reason to scale to tier 5 though.

Yeah, do you happen to know if there's like a specific potency that we'd be able to pin down the neural shredder to?

Their blood is pumped full of poisons that make you explode violently, among other things. With their immune systems and enhancements being able to handle that, this would make sense. Guess we should make a small Assassinorum CRT.

@Wok

Torq isn't notable from what I remember and what I could dig up. He's just an Eversor. It's also noted that the fight took everything Klara had as a combatant to subdue him. Granted, she had experienced a drug high and withdrawl from sampling Torq's genetics and exposing herself to the drugs in his system. In addition, she wasn't trying to kill Torq who was trying to kill her. Even further, Klara has a wound from a run in with a Vindicare that refuses to heal properly and still pains her, which distracted her throughout her encounters. As such, we can safely assume that Klara is the maximum physical potential for Callidi at the moment given what she accomplished.

As for the Neural Shredder, it doesn't really have one. It releases waves of eletromagnetic energy that attacks the central nervous system, causing seizures and convulsions. Because of this, it just passes through non-living things like metal, veichles, Necrons etc. That also means that stuff like armor or walls will not protect you if you're in range of it. It's hax aimed at your central nervous system in the form of a gun. However, it's effects range from simply unconciousness to death, so the lethality is variable.

Quite so.

Kondraki getting his second loss, neat.

Vindicare - 6 (Xtasyam, Dargoo, TheC2, Gargoyle, Apies, Ed)

Tier 8 Reinhard takes this.

Vindicare FRA.

EDIT: Mixed them up with the other assassin, retract my Reinhard comment. They still win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back