• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainous Update Part 1

5.0.5. , Demencia, and Dr. Flug (with equipment)
Should be upgraded to Large Building level/High 8-C in durability and AP. Dem and 505 have directly shown to overpower sunblast who has a feat of high 8-C. All three should gain the durability from surviving this. Flug should be on a similar AP due to his equipment.

Demencia
Dimensional Storage: hair has been shown multiple times to store than more than should be possible

Demencia should also have her named corrected to Demencia instead of the current Dementia

Hatbot-ler
Loss of inorganic biology which became immortality type 2
Hat-Botlers are shown to be robots with a brain of someone in the organization who fell into debt. Still can have limbs removed while being fine

Further reasoning for regeneration and slight change in higher durability reasoning:
“…al parecer conservó el atributo de regeneración, ya que después de ser destruido en su totalidad, tiende a germinar de nuevo y llega a una “etapa” la cual he catalogado equivalente a los 4-5 años de un humano promedio en cuestión de horas, desgraciadamente no he podido ver si su metabolismo se llega a alentar una vez llegada esta “fase” o no, ya que el amo Black Hat no deja de reventarlo una y otra vez, reiniciando el ciclo de crecimiento de 505, ya sea por enojo o a veces sin motivo aparente (supongo que debe de causarle algún tipo de gracia)”.

“…it seems to have retained the attribute of regeneration, since after being destroyed in its entirety, it tends to germinate again and reaches a "stage" which I have catalogued as equivalent to the 4-5 years of an average human in a matter of hours, Unfortunately I have not been able to see if its metabolism is encouraged once it reaches this "stage" or not, since the master Black Hat does not stop bursting it again and again, restarting the growth cycle of 505, either out of anger or sometimes for no apparent reason (I guess it must cause him some kind of fun)”.

Pg 29 in Villanos Bitacora de investigación del Dr. Flug

Villianous season 1 is finished…but are unable to release the second half of the season. And while writing this a new book was shown to be in the works

More CRT stuff coming soon just want to get this out of the way before

Sorry I forgot to update striking/dura that is my b. I can edit it so it is consistent again sorry for the complications
The calc was accepted by staff from what I could tell.

Back