• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainous Season 1 changes and general updates

Black Hat
Lifting strength
should still be unknown but with a higher point
At least 100 Class (my best guess)
A weaker clone was able to pick up an entire gym and toss it into the sun
(weaker because the clones lack resistances and have been shown to be put down by characters other than BH)

Range Upgrades
Portals are at Low Multiversal likely much higher
Shown to be able to reach anytime in multiple different universes.
1 (come out of the portal here), 2

Along with this we see several times that the Black Hat Organization has the range of near uncountable universes
1 (You see the full range here), 2 to back up the range of these portals.

Abilities
Cloth Manipulation and likely transmutation: Able to control the clothing on his body. Able to change Flug’s outfit (possible transmutation since it affects a bread bag and goggles)

Natural Weaponry: Sharpened his claws before opening up a Hatbot-sentinel. Also shown this ability while using sound manipulation.

Breath Attack?: vomiting melts people skin off
Very rough translation (I once vomited on my subordinates now I have Flug.) this is said why he holds a skull referring to it

Technology manipulation: Able to turn robots to his cause. Him being angry causes the camera and other technology to glitch out 1, 2, 3. Able to put his various organizations videos on a wall of TVs. Able to hack into TVs normally. Phones glitch out around him.

Regeneration (at least mid-low to low-mid) and pain resistance: rips off his face. Able to remove his own hand which is seen back later in the episode

Summoning: summon/makes a skeletal horse. Summoned multiple souls.

Darkness Manipulation: Creates hands out of what I believe to be darkness. Creates portals, himself, and other things from pure darkness.

Fusionism: combined a human and horse into a single being

Power Bestowal: Made an alive sun fire out laser beams

Biological Manipulation: Had Flug alive when he teleported all of his organs separated from his head. A clone of BH was able drain all the life from two body builders.

Duplication: Created a new arm from Flug

Earth Manipulation: Made the entire land around the arena into pits.

resistance to Social Influencing: Villains take care of 505, Black Hat ummm no 1, 2, 3, 4

Resistance to Shapeshifting or power mimicry: When someone attempts to turn into Black Hat it stops the transformation and kills them.

Possible Resistance to Energy Projection: Energy shot bounces off of the weaker clone before destroying the gun it was fired from on contact

Removed abilities

Time Manip:
Current reasoning
Was capable of merging a broken vase back together with his powers
This is just telekinesis which BH has.

Dementia
At Least tier 9-A likely higher
Was able to effortlessly take out two hatbot Sentinels, who are able to take out waves of 9-A character with ease.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation: Instantly gave up a mask that can mind control

Dr. Flug
Likely change tier to unknown (without equipment):
Current tier was based on the fact that Flug was at least somewhat able to hold back Dementia. This season proved at least physically, Flug is fodder in comparison. With the Hatbot-sentinels being treated stronger than him which immediately get destroyed. And the fight between them being completely one sided.

That being said durability upgrade
At least small building level likely higher (samer reason as before, able to take attacks from Dementia)

With standard equipment
Flight

Hatbot-Ler
Intelligence increase to above average: Shown to be successful lawyers.

Last edited:
Native Spanish speaker here, let's see...

1: "(weaker because the clones lack resistances and have been shown to be put down by characters other than BH)"
Uh... citation needed as usual, resistances are also irrelevant for a lifting strength feat, which implies he doesn't scale to begin with on this regard given the method presumably used from what I can guess from this.

2: I wouldn't say the range of uncountable universes given that the scope is just not fully seen to claim it's 2-B either or the like, but that's just a irrelevant semanic here, anyways, yeah, the range upgrade looks fine.

3: 9-A looks fine

4: I don't see a resistance to mind manip anywhere in here, perhaps you forgot to add a timestamp?

5: Also citation needed, while it's reasonable and all some citation is needed on Dr. Flug being Unknown based on those details for referencial purposes, same for the durability upgrade, flight looks fine tho.

6: What? They're stated to be struggling still with a past case respectively, and so they aren't counting on them, so I'd disagree on the intelligence upgrade.

Black Hat stuff:

- Cloth Manip is fine, I'd avoid listing Transmutation too as it's a bit misleading and redundant.

- Natural Weaponry is also fine.

- Breath Attack doesn't fit unless you want to say he breathes his vomit, which is uh... no.

- There's no elaboration on how the device got modified beyond Black Hat being involved, which is too vague to claim he has Tech Manip. "1" appears to just be a gag to not take like that beyond 4th wall breaking (maybe context is missing), "2" and "3" do appear as tech manip, inserting videos on several TVs with no context is also too vague for Tech Manip, and by the description it may fit as Hacking instead (yes, there's a power page for that), and the last two videos are also blocked from my country for view, can you show those scans elsewhere?

- For Regeneration, "Instances of characters being wounded and inexplicably recovering off screen should not be taken as evidence of regeneration unless supported by further context. This is due to reasons ranging from possibility of off-screen treatment to continuity errors. See this thread for reference." - the Regeneration page, meaning that the first feat is kinda useless going by the standards unless there's more context, and the second video is also blocked from my country to evaluate.

- Summoning looks fine

- Eh, it "looking" like darkness doesn't mean we should assume that, they can as well just be colored like that and be made of something else without further context for that, 2 and 3 are blocked from my country and I can't evaluate them, and 4 does fit for darkness manip.

- Fusionism looks fine.

- Power Bestowal also looks fine.

- Biological Manip for the first feat is quite weird given how cartoonishly it's portrayed, I'd keep that on Toon Force or so, the second feat also looks more like Explosion Manip and Absorption

- Duplication is fine, and this is probably a better Bio Manip justification too.

- Earth Manip is portrayed a bit too vaguely to claim it's an inherent ability of him and not just some machinery used, perhaps there's more context for this?

- How the 505 stuff backs up a resistance to social influencing exactly? The rest of the scans also just imply Black Hat has a... unchanging mentality, which I suppose does fit for that, although keep in mind that Social Influencing isn't a hax ability and so this'll be virtually unusable anyways as the bage says, so I suppose this is fine.

- Resistance to Shapeshifting is fine, Power Mimicry is too varied to get a resistance from based on this.

- That's just Attack Reflection, and presumably just durability-based, lasers don't ignore durability, so without some statement for that I don't think a resistance to energy fits here.

- Yeah, that fits more as Telekinesis without further details

4. My b, here is the scan. Then she removes it without any problems later.

5. I think this one will be a good reference for durability lol
Jokes aside here is what I said before with citations

Current tier was based on the fact that Flug was at least somewhat able to hold back Dementia. This season proved at least physically, Flug is fodder in comparison. With the Hatbot-sentinels being treated stronger than him which immediately get destroyed. And the fight between them being completely one sided.

6. They win the case and procced to a new case

Abilities
Breath attack: yeah that is fair

Tech Manip: For number 1, all of the OG crossovers are instructional videos that where recorded and sold in their world for other villains. So the recording got completely garbled in BH's rage. The first one of the blocked videos was pretty much the TV thing again and the second one was making a phone glitch.

Regen: ah my b no idea on that one

Darkness manipulation: Here is what was sent originally (They came out of this portal/hole and BH poofed into darkness? Dark Mist?) but yeah the last example is likely the strongest example.

Bio Manip: On rewatch I agree absorption or possibly life manip seems better. But yeah the fact the arm was created and still moving might be better overall for Bio manip.

Earth Manipulation: Right before this Flug, Dementia, and 505 park in front of the arena which looks pretty normal. With some shots showing the ground to still be intact. Then the events show take place. I believe this is BH's work due to the fact it was his entrance and no machines where mentioned on hand.

And I agree to everything else.

6: Uh... that video also just got blocked in my country, so I can't evaluate it.

- Eh, it's a bit vague for darkness manip, I'd just list that within Transformation or so if anything, and yes, the last one is good for darkness manip

- Hmm... it also appears that Black Hat is hosting the event or so, so I'm still not too sure on Earth Manip.

- I could still evaluate the second scan for regen, unless it also has the same issue as the first one.

I agree with everything else.

6: Okay, that works

Hmmm... I'd be fine with a compromise with a "likely" here, unless he didn't own that place or so and the timeframe was presumably too short to prepare that stuff anyways, in which case Earth Manip is fine.

That can work for Low-High regen, yes.

The rest is fine.

I don't believe he owned the place and the request to remove the mask of the hero took place during the same night.

Honestly I think that is it for now. There will likely be more ARG material that may pop up soon and comics. But yeah for right now that is pretty much everything.

Wait for a little more time, in case there is room for more input, tho, I guess the rules on what the length of time could be is fluid.

Its fine. Give it enough time, say tomorr- (unaware of your time zone) um... 6 hours, before entering the changes for other members who may want to replay.

Back