• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainess level 99 Tier CRT|possible Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiraito983

He/Him
Intro

This is Yumiella Dolkness Tier Upgrades

Credits to this page for giving some information, actually I made mine too before but I'm too dense to notice it, same justification will be used here

The Cosmology

Note: I will not include the vague H 1-B right now so I hope I won't see it here

First, the verse has shown to have a Low 1-C Cosmology for having a Clear R>F transcendence here

The Keep Living sword was Implied to be from the higher world

Summary

The sword that used to cut the world was implied to be the higher world thus granting it a Possibly Low Complex multiverse
the scaling chain would be like this. The sword > the tree world (2-B)

Multiverse level possibly Low complex multiverse with Keep living
the characters that will be affected are Yumiella and Kugelschreiber

edit: apparently since Ultima_Reality thread was accepted, R>F transcendence would qualify for 1-A thus making it Multiverse level possibly Outerverse level

agree: @Bernkastelll, @Robo432343 @Astral_Trinity439 @NatzuX DDM,

ActuallySpaceMan42, Catzlaflame

disagree: @Digital_Franz
neutral:

Last edited:
While R>F is 1-A if it meets criteria for a true R>F transcendence, the overhaul has not started yet. And I think Ultima prefers to wait before applying it to a lot of verses.
I see ill stick to standard tier for now, what do you think on the original proposal?

The infinite world does not allow you to prove that it is 2-a. You need to prove that a world contains the past, the present and the future, otherwise it will only be h3-a. In addition, the illusory description of reality is only hypothetical. Is there any more evidence to prove that those things are true?

The infinite world does not allow you to prove that it is 2-a. You need to prove that a world contains the past, the present and the future, otherwise it will only be h3-a. In addition, the illusory description of reality is only hypothetical. Is there any more evidence to prove that those things are true?
wtf is that

If characters can ascend to a higher world via their own power or interact with the higher world or things from higher world with their own power then R>F would be contradicted and not 1-A. Low 1-C would still work because there seems to be a size difference involved (in the form of like being a game/dollhouse/story).

No, this is something like SAO. I dont think will give higher D to just a game in some verse. The premise of this verse are someone reincarnate inside a otome game

You can have 2B because we have verse equalization

And i dont know why the existence of yumilia that so called "higher D" can be inside "lower D" without give some significant effect for the structure. It like higher D and lower D not have some significant different in term of power and existence or yeah the higher D not have any superioroty over lower D

No, this is something like SAO. I dont think will give higher D to just a game in some verse. The premise of this verse are someone reincarnate inside a otome game

You can have 2B because we have verse equalization
I'd say this makes the original Yumiella higher-D instead since the present metafictional elements and the baseline setting being the most prevalent one which is the otome game world. This is nothing like SAO where the worlds are not real at all and are purely just some VR game. Here the worlds are very real with there being very real metafiction.

wtf I was reading this series some time ago, i never expected that it would be tier 1 LMFAO, yes, I agree with Low 1-C

wrong, SAO happens in a game, this is not the case here, she died and was transported to a world that was like the game but ISN'T the game, it's not like a VR shiet like other novels where the characters play a VR Game but that's just a game

No? What? The Worlds are timelines, they are 4-D structures, it is 2-B, not High 3-A.

I'd say this makes the original Yumiella higher-D instead since the present metafictional elements and the baseline setting being the most prevalent one which is the otome game world. This is nothing like SAO where the worlds are not real at all and are purely just some VR game. Here the worlds are very real with there being very real metafiction.
I say like SAO because it was game, not entire premise like SAO
The thing is she still reincarnated inside a game. Also being setting of the narative i dont think same as being bassline structure of world, i mean i still see japan as bassline world here not the otome game
wrong, SAO happens in a game, this is not the case here, she died and was transported to a world that was like the game but ISN'T the game, it's not like a VR shiet like other novels where the characters play a VR Game but that's just a game
It was a world of game after all. Still dont know if the structure are lower than 3D or a 3D/4D

I say like SAO because it was game, not entire premise like SAO
The thing is she still reincarnated inside a game. Also being setting of the narative i dont think same as being bassline structure of world, i mean i still see japan as bassline world here not the otome game
the problem is the fact that the Otome world is literally real in that verse, even if its based in a game.
It was a world of game after all. Still dont know if the structure are lower than 3D or a 3D/4D
there was a game like that, but she was reincarnated in a real world, not a mere game, the structure can't be lower.

bro i was looking at the other blog and its easily Low 1-C
Kugelschreiber (a caretaker of a Tree) states that there might be a bigger Tree in which a single of its branches would be a whole Tree by itself
Yumiella reinforces his point by stating that the world she is in is a reflection of an otome game. So for her, a higher being actually existing wouldn't be far-fetched
The difference between the lower world to the higher world is equated to a fictional story. And Yumiella states that the hierarchy might as well be endless
Once Kugelschreiber was asked about the validity of said hierarchy, he stated that its existence is theoretically true. And after witnessing the power of Keep Living Sword, he affirms the existence of a higher world, implying that said sword came from a higher world too
latest

latest

Can you prove that it is the universe?
They are "parallel worlds" with each of them having their own Yumiella (not only Yumiella but also anyone else). Thats very much indicative of different timelines. In addition, towards the end of Volume 3, Yumiella entered a parallel world and rewinded time itself, which was shown to only affect the timeline of that world and not the other parallel ones.

You dont need the verse to spoon-feed space-time continuum statements for the worlds to be considered a timeline when there are already self-evident implications that points towards it.

Unless you want to say that the universe in V99 has countless parallel planets with their own parallel Yumiella, which would be far weirder and not allign with the general parallel world trope that is used in fiction.

Plus, its already accepted on the wiki that these parallel worlds are universes, as seen on Yumiella's profile.

Last edited:
1-A currently is really distant for the verse. First of all it's just an abuse from Yumiella on the fact that the world she lives in is a video game. It is very true that the foundations of her world are those of the video game that she played in Japan but her world is in no way shown as a game compared to Japan but as a parallel universe possibly in another branch of the world tree.

The Evil God reincarnated Yumiella so he was observing her since she was on earth which means that he can interact with Japan so her theory that her world is a game and so on is already false. On the other hand, the existence of a higher branch perceiving the one in which they are as fiction may well put the verse at Low 1-C but that still remains to be seen.

If the tree ends up just on the fact that the branches contain others then it will just be levels of 2-B within levels of 2-B which will just give 2-B in the end. Currently I'm not talking about Low 1-C because as I already said above Yumiella's theory that they are perceived as fiction is already false so I'm not going to go any further.

Let's just wait for the other volumes to have more context and explanations.

1-A currently is really distant for the verse. First of all it's just an abuse from Yumiella on the fact that the world she lives in is a video game. It is very true that the foundations of her world are those of the video game that she played in Japan but her world is in no way shown as a game compared to Japan but as a parallel universe possibly in another branch of the world tree.
1-A was never in my scope to begin with, r>f transcendence was now 1-A due to new standard
The Evil God reincarnated Yumiella so he was observing her since she was on earth which means that he can interact with Japan so her theory that her world is a game and so on is already false. On the other hand, the existence of a higher branch perceiving the one in which they are as fiction may well put the verse at Low 1-C but that still remains to be seen.
wrong, This doesn't debunk the r>f here, Kugelschreiber can't observe the higher world so how can he interact with it?
in the first place, he picks Yumiella's soul inside the world, not from the higher world.

“So I thought I might as well try something else,” he continued. “I put a different soul into a version of you. It was a weak soul that was skirting the border between dimensions. Doing that goes against every law of the universe, but I was feeling so lost that I tried it anyway.”
vol 3, interlude 3

If the tree ends up just on the fact that the branches contain others then it will just be levels of 2-B within levels of 2-B which will just give 2-B in the end. Currently I'm not talking about Low 1-C because as I already said above Yumiella's theory that they are perceived as fiction is already false so I'm not going to go any further.
wrong this is just a contradiction, If the higher world and the tree world are in the same plane, how come Kugelschreiber can't observe it? so the thing you are saying
about perceived as fiction is already false is a huge contradiction.

''Theoretically, it does. I can’t observe it for myself, but there’s no doubt about it. Why don’t we show those who are blithely watching over us what we’re capable of!”
vol 3 ch 5

Let's just wait for the other volumes to have more context and explanations.
bro i was looking at the other blog and its easily Low 1-C
Kugelschreiber (a caretaker of a Tree) states that there might be a bigger Tree in which a single of its branches would be a whole Tree by itself
Yumiella reinforces his point by stating that the world she is in is a reflection of an otome game. So for her, a higher being actually existing wouldn't be far-fetched
The difference between the lower world to the higher world is equated to a fictional story. And Yumiella states that the hierarchy might as well be endless
Once Kugelschreiber was asked about the validity of said hierarchy, he stated that its existence is theoretically true. And after witnessing the power of Keep Living Sword, he affirms the existence of a higher world, implying that said sword came from a higher world too
latest

latest

It means nothing. There is a larger tree of which one branch is all the smaller tree does not necessarily mean that the larger tree is Low 1-C. It still remains 2-B because it is just large enough to encompass several 2-B Multiverses.

And once again she says that her world is a fiction only based on the fact that the basis of the world is the scenario of the game she played but it's just the classic of the otome genre and these worlds are usually parallel universes. There is no evidence that his world is currently a video game for those in Japan as no "superior being" has ever controlled their world.

In the requirements of R>F it must be at least possible for superior beings to modify lower realities as they wish, which is not yet verified here. And finally if the sword really came from a Low 1-C world then its presence alone would have destroyed all the other low worlds.

wrong, This doesn't debunk the r>f here, Kugelschreiber can't observe the higher world so how can he interact with it?
in the first place, he picks Yumiella's soul inside the world, not from the higher world.
Yumiella's assumption which reinforces the theory is based on the fact that Japan is a superior world to hers because she considers hers like a video game.
“So I thought I might as well try something else,” he continued. “I put a different soul into a version of you. It was a weak soul that was skirting the border between dimensions. Doing that goes against every law of the universe, but I was feeling so lost that I tried it anyway.”
vol 3, interlude 3
This further highlights the fact that Japan is only a universe close to theirs, contradicting the basis of Yumiella's theory.
wrong this is just a contradiction, If the higher world and the tree world are in the same plane, how come Kugelschreiber can't observe it? so the thing you are saying
about perceived as fiction is already false is a huge contradiction.

''Theoretically, it does. I can’t observe it for myself, but there’s no doubt about it. Why don’t we show those who are blithely watching over us what we’re capable of!”
vol 3 ch 5
In a 2-B cosmology there can still be planes of reality. I'll take the case of Maou Gakuin with the Silver Sea. There are several layers in the silver sea with different levels of existence and power but they are generally in the same plane of existence. The differences were such that the power that could destroy an entire infinite world in a lower layer could not destroy a simple object in a higher layer; the weight of concepts was heavier in the deeper layers. In short, being incapable of observing higher does not mean that the world is qualitatively superior but that there are mechanisms that prevent it. Later the author could validate your words but currently it is not valid.

It means nothing. There is a larger tree of which one branch is all the smaller tree does not necessarily mean that the larger tree is Low 1-C. It still remains 2-B because it is just large enough to encompass several 2-B Multiverses.

And once again she says that her world is a fiction only based on the fact that the basis of the world is the scenario of the game she played but it's just the classic of the otome genre and these worlds are usually parallel universes. There is no evidence that his world is currently a video game for those in Japan as no "superior being" has ever controlled their world.

In the requirements of R>F it must be at least possible for superior beings to modify lower realities as they wish, which is not yet verified here. And finally if the sword really came from a Low 1-C world then its presence alone would have destroyed all the other low worlds.
no one thinks the higher world is low 1-C on the justification of housing the tree. low 1-C came from the meta-fiction element here, and they are in an otome game, fixed saying this is trivial and similar to SAO, it is more similar to Re creators where the fictional world is real, the hierarchy was already explained by Yumiella and Kugelschreiber. and as I say above, if they were in the same plane Kugelschreiber would have been able to observe it, also you can have 5D powers while being a 4D physically

Yumiella's assumption which reinforces the theory is based on the fact that Japan is a superior world to hers because she considers hers like a video game.

This further highlights the fact that Japan is only a universe close to theirs, contradicting the basis of Yumiella's theory.

In a 2-B cosmology there can still be planes of reality. I'll take the case of Maou Gakuin with the Silver Sea. There are several layers in the silver sea with different levels of existence and power but they are generally in the same plane of existence. The differences were such that the power that could destroy an entire infinite world in a lower layer could not destroy a simple object in a higher layer; the weight of concepts was heavier in the deeper layers. In short, being incapable of observing higher does not mean that the world is qualitatively superior but that there are mechanisms that prevent it. Later the author could validate your words but currently it is not valid.
again this was the same plane and no meta fiction element here.

ill wait for staff opinion

It's the best thing to do. I was just stating my thoughts. They are more knowledgeable than me.
let's not forget this is just Yumiella giving points on Kugelschreiber's theory and stating that the hierarchy might as well be endless, this is why I put it on possibly rather than solid one

no one thinks the higher world is low 1-C on the justification of housing the tree. low 1-C came from the meta-fiction element here, and they are in an otome game, fixed saying this is trivial and similar to SAO, it is more similar to Re creators where the fictional world is real, the hierarchy was already explained by Yumiella and Kugelschreiber. and as I say above, if they were in the same plane Kugelschreiber would have been able to observe it, also you can have 5D powers while being a 4D physically
Isn't the Low 1-C supported by this?
After being attacked by an otome game, Japan will... Wait. Maybe it’s not actually that dangerous of a situation? Upon thinking about it, it just didn’t sound that dire. If you said a god from cyberspace was going to attack, that sounded more urgent. If you instead said it was a god from an otome game, it instantly sounded immensely unthreatening. Well, god of evil, you’re acting pretty high and mighty, but I hate to break it to you: this is just the world of a dating simulation, buddy. Either way, while this might’ve been the world of a fictional story, the people here were definitely alive, and they made their own choices. That seemed like enough of a qualification for somewhere to be considered a proper world. On top of that, there was no guarantee that Japan was the “original” world either. My first life could’ve been set in the world of a manga where sorcerers were secretly battling spirits behind the scenes in modern Japan, and my previous self was simply unaware of all that. And then, the world full of even higher beings reading that manga might not be the original either... And so, it was an endless cycle.

let's not forget this is just Yumiella giving points on Kugelschreiber's theory and stating that the hierarchy might as well be endless, this is why I put it on possibly rather than solid one
I don't forget that. I'm just debating the validity of the theory itself.

I'm a bit confused at one part, specifically this :
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world. - Reality>Fiction Non-Qualifiers
If Keep Living is from a higher world, how can it even exist in Yumiella's current world? After all, the difference in R>F is of quality, therefore, something of a higher quality cannot exist in something that is of lower qualify. For example, even with the current definitions, we can't have a 4D thing inside 3D space, or 3D thing in 2D space.

I might have just misunderstood something for Keep Living, however, so correct me if I did.

If Keep Living is from a higher world, how can it even exist in Yumiella's current world? After all, the difference in R>F is of quality, therefore, something of a higher quality cannot exist in something that is of lower qualify. For example, even with the current definitions, we can't have a 4D thing inside 3D space, or 3D thing in 2D space.

I might have just misunderstood something for Keep Living, however, so correct me if I did.
as I said from upper reply you can have 4d physically while posses 5d powers

the Keep Living is 5-D as in AP, not dimensionality.

as I said from upper reply you can have 4d physically while posses 5d powers
the Keep Living is 5-D as in AP,
Ah, if its just AP or powers, then I'm perfectly fine with it

I agee to the CRT, in that case
not dimensionality.
Although, if a World has an R>F to another 4D world, under the current definitions, everything inside the first would would be 5D, not just a single character or something

The comparison in this case seems to be of R>F, which even know is treated a bit different then Dimensionality

Although, if a World has an R>F to another 4D world, under the current definitions, everything inside the first would would be 5D, not just a single character or something

The comparison in this case seems to be of R>F, which even know is treated a bit different then Dimensionality
That's the problem. The sword is supposed to come from this world so its dimensionality should also be higher.

That's the problem. The sword is supposed to come from this world so its dimensionality should also be higher.
its power when activated whats confirms the higher world, not the sword itself

I held the secateur, now correctly dubbed Keep Living, down at my side. The surrounding area became even dimmer.
“Secateur!” “I knew it!” the god of evil exclaimed. “I knew there was a higher world!” I tightly gripped Keep Living. A massive pool of magical energy began to pour out of it, as if it were responding to my touch. “Keep...” “You must have enjoyed looking down at me from above!” Kugelschreiber seethed with the force of his anger. “I’ll dominate your world, no matter what it takes! No matter—” I swung the blade. It was a swing that had no swordsmanship or skill to it at all—it was just pure brawn. “...Living!”
Volume 3, chapter 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back