• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Video Game Gorosaurus CRT

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Okay so currently the thing is Island level of jumping high based on this calc

Two problems:
1) Where'e the proof that this's a legit scenario to use this sort of calc for, this's hardly a direct attack so I doubt this's meant to be taken as AP
2) Using the canon height unless there's a statement in the game he's that high is false due to shots like this where he's clearly smaller and a shot like this where he's standing on the trees so he'd be fairly light (Both shots taken from the video linked in the calc)

Idk what tier he'd be without the calc but the current rating as is seems not good at all

He is smaller in the first shot because he is in the background, it's pretty common specially in retro games to objects look smaller in the background due to the sprites. Also, is them truly standing on trees? I always thought that these were just some grass.

He is smaller in the first shot because he is in the background, it's pretty common specially in retro games to objects look smaller in the background due to the sprites. Also, is them truly standing on trees? I always thought that these were just some grass.
But there're trees literally in the same line as him and those are the ones he's not even half the height of
Also of the video as far as I can tell yah, plus it makes more sense since they're jumping to the sky, plus Godzilla has balloons tied to him so in general this game seems more cartoony then realistic so I really think KE calc here is something to be avoided

There are two trees in the same ground level as Godzilla and Minilla, the Shobijin are in the left one. These 2 trees look more gigantic because of the perception of the scenario. In the upper level, with Sanda, Gaira two Biollantes and Gorosaurus, have tree a bit more smaller, this doesn't means that the trees are indeed smaller, but that background limits a lot more. This usually is present in some Mortal Kombat 1-3 stages. But if this feat is considered too cartoonish here, then I'll understand, Godzilla and Gorosaurus literally jumps to the outer space and grab some stars lol

There are two trees in the same ground level as Godzilla and Minilla, the Shobijin are in the left one. These 2 trees look more gigantic because of the perception of the scenario. In the upper level, with Sanda, Gaira two Biollantes and Gorosaurus, have tree a bit more smaller, this doesn't means that the trees are indeed smaller, but that background limits a lot more. This usually is present in some Mortal Kombat 1-3 stages. But if this feat is considered too cartoonish here, then I'll understand, Godzilla and Gorosaurus literally jumps to the outer space and grab some stars lol
Yah we should probably reject it on the basis of being too cartoonish, so any replacement tier for this?
Also I do have to question ow it gets all of its powers because the page lacks explanation about anything besides maybe martial arts although I don't think just having a strong kick qualifies

Nothing that comes in mind, probably scales him to Godzilla but I need to see the gameplay if there is a good feat. I know that SS Type 1 and resistance to cold and radiations come to jump to the outer space, that Gorosaurus should likely have toon force since this feat is considered weird and cartoonish to feats standards.

But like it's a brief stay in space, it's like giving someone cold resistance and self substance of throwing them into arctic waters for a short time, sure maybe a minor one if they don't get sick (Cold resistance) but otherwise not notable imo
Also toon force is fair, but the rest of the powers are iffy rn

Back