• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very minor Puzzle and Dragon Verse Page Update (Crossover Stuff)

XitSign

He/Him
This is a very simple update, basically just changing minor wording, but I feel the current layout for the verse page just gives the wrong idea of the characters you'll find that come from crossovers and general collaborations.

Right now we label it "Guest Characters", however not all characters that originate from the collaborations are 'guests', some are original creations that were created solely for the collaboration. Examples:

Top Droidragon - Probably the weakest example, but it's the Android Mascot who's been heavily design altered into a dragon-like monster.

The Hello Kitty Slimes - For the Hello Kitty collaboration, a set of new 'slime' series monsters were created that fuse the slimes from PAD with features from the Hello Kitty Verse, making something new between the two properties

Super Cold Amberjack - A character from a collaboration with Takaoka City, a real-world location. It's based on the real-world fish of the same name and the general culture of this Japanese city. Has 0 root in fiction

There are, obviously, not the full extent of characters I'm talking about, but basically all the examples. Characters who have completely been redesigned and redone, characters who are fusions based on both verses, and characters who are entirely brand new and never existed before.

So I propose just a simple change to the name and calling the section: "Collaboration Characters", because 'Guest' and 'Crossover' don't really feel like the right catch-all word.

To whatever poor mod is signing off on this...I'm sorry that I wasted your time with less than a paragraph's worth of info to change one word. We should've just done this when we made the verse page...

Back