• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Red Son Superman vs Saitama

Planet+ vs above Baseline, really now?

This is not problematic. It's just an AP advantage.

Gargoyle One said:
Well, I hope this doesn't go bad.
2. Rick vs Saitama

I really don't think I need to explain this one, this thread is assuming Rick can actually whip out his hax in time before getting instantly one shot, and assuming he'll use the right Hax instantly, and assuming Rick can actually tank blows and assuming he could, it would be a hax stomp anyway.
You do know that Saitama has a tendency to stand around and let his opponent do whatever they do to him right?

Both can one-shot, it's just that Rick does so faster. Especially since pretty much all of his hax would be enough to finish the job. Both have an equally viable chance of winning. Rick just does it faster.

While I don't mind the outcome of the Goku vs Vegeta match, I do want to point out that the whole "kaioken strain" thing that the vegeta voters have made, hasn't been that much of an issue for goku considering he's been able to use kaioken numerous times without the huge strain he's gotten when he first fought vegeta, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted that long against Frieza, or even the ToP since he's used that form numerous times against more than one person.

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1108102?useskin=oasis

Dante vs Sonic should probably be removed.

Let's be honest....The reasons in this thread are pretty terrible for many of the votes, regardless of the fact that I still think Dante wins.

<Dante's Regenerationn makes him very hard to kill

This is so dumb I don't know where to begin, he has Low Mid regen against someone over 2.5 x stronger then him, it's worthless

<Yamato

Doesn't even have it as Anime Dante.

And this makes half the reasons on the thread invalid right there.

Either should be removed or a rematch should be made.

Madara vs Bayonetta should be removed. (Madara ,Bayonetta)

Bayonetta is 5-B that gives her a an ability to one shot Madara.Her initial speed is MHS+ while Madara is sub-rel but speed was equalized.I dont think it is fair to equalize speed in that match since she has Witch Time an ability that allows her to slow time.

Madara has multiple abilities that can oneshot bayonetta. If time slows were all it too to make a match a stomp, no one with time manipulation would be allowed in versus matches

This was even agreed on in the thread when it was brought up.

There are no multiple abilities that I know of. The only thing that could work is genjutsu. Even then, the original post says the victory condition is death. Madara's genjutsu doesn't kill. Sealing doesn't work on stronger opponents, and it doesn't kill in the first place. It's not just time slow, Madara's out-muscled and outhaxxed.

Let's not mention the time hax for a moment. The only thing available to Madara that could work - that I know of - is the Truth Seeking Balls. But:

• Bayonetta can be revived once
  • Madara can't bypass Planet level forcefields in any way.
  • Bayonetta has Damage Negation.
  • Bayonetta has Attack Reflection. The TSBs won't work on Madara, but it prevents him from damaging Bayonetta in the first place.
  • Bayonetta can instantly dodge with portals, and attack him from another dimension at will, which she either starts with or uses early on from what I've seen.
And that's ignoring almost all of her offensive hax, and various Planet level summons that have their own hax. I just don't see how it's fair.

(Sorry Homu) But I think (And a request from Jim) Hinata (Danganronpa) wins against Ichigo should be removed.

It's kinda stompish.

-Ichigo is no way able to hit Hinata thanks to his luck and precognition. His luck can probably makes Ichigo's sword to shatter or the other bad things to happen to him and even if he can get close, Hinata still has the precog to dodge the attack.

-Ichigo can't even use shunpo or getsuga in his 8-C key. No Blut vene either.

-Hinata is way more skilled (a master of every martial art known to man) while Ichigo can only swing his sword and hope for the best (he's doesn't even have the proper swrod training yet).

-Hinata is way more smarter (A genius) so Ichigo is no way able to outsmart Hinata.

-And even AP wise Hinata is potentialy more stronger than Ichigo as he far superior than the other 8-C who is potentially superior to the other 8-C. I won't say this stomp if Ichigo has AP advantage. But he doesn't have it here.

Overlord775 said:
The Emperor's victory to SCP-682 should be removed
SCP-682 has massively lower AP and all of his hax is resisted

while the emperor can easilly erase 682 and he will do it at the start of the battle dou to his insane precog

and SCP-682 Low 2-C death is rendered useless by the Emperor's Mid-Godly Regen
Bump, also it's still listed in SCP-682 profile as the GOD Emperor of Mankind

Tatsumi vs Natsu should be removed due to the voters for Natsu not arguing why Tatsumi's reactive evolution and precog isn't going to work against someone like Natsu, which is a huge factor for why Tatsumi was able to get one of his wins.

Also, Tatsumi vs Goku should be removed for being outdated thanks to the upgrade that King Piccolo and goku got.

Theglassman12 said:
Tatsumi vs Natsu should be removed due to the voters for Natsu not arguing why Tatsumi's reactive evolution and precog isn't going to work against someone like Natsu, which is a huge factor for why Tatsumi was able to get one of his wins.

Also, Tatsumi vs Goku should be removed for being outdated thanks to the upgrade that King Piccolo and goku got.
They said his Dragon Slayer would be able to amp his damage against Tatsumi and since Tatsumi uses Fire as a weapon and is a dragon the statistics buff Natsu received is what gave him the win

Removal is unnecessary

@gargoyle that still doesn't explain how his precognition and his reactive evolution wouldn't work against natsu.

I mean... are you sure Ren can harm Homu with extended melee range?

And wasn't Reinhard vs Homura also considered a mismatch?

Extended melee range?

A very damn good timeslow and time accel can compensate that. Not to mention, immortality negation curse from his holy relic.

Witch kiss was her only saving grace.

Also, Rein vs Homura was closed to avoid shitstorms.

Time Manipulation gets lolnope'd by thousand of kilometers in range and subconscious mindhax

And he has to hit her for his his curse to work

The only thing or not, Ren still has no real way to hurt her and his ways of winning are only on the paper

Also several people were claiming Reinhard vs Homura to be a mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back