• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 18

Bugs is considered a loose canon charcter thus not truely composite. There has been discussion about seperating him out into keys based on the animators/style.

yeah, sans usually beats people via soul manip, was the winning argument in that thread that sans would just smash 173 with TK or something
Soul Manip only works after he defeats it, plus 173 is inorganic without a soul even when animate. TK would only restrain 173, otherwise not do anything since its only 9-A.

Don´t ask to remove a match if you don´t know how the character fights, how the powers works and without even reading how the match went, please
I read how the matches would go, nothing stated how Sans would get by 173's soulless aperature, and with other stats like 173's TK being involved.
what kazuma said, you clearly know nothing of undertale, every single person in game attacks the soul directly
As I said, 173 doesn't even have one, and it's better for you to remove the matchup and do another one as things have changed, I've played the game enough times either way so to speak.

Stop commenting on this thread, haven't you guys see the date of this thread last comment??? May 2020.... Move on to this

Also @Kirinator07, for the umpteenth time, stop commenting on threads that have been dead for years, my god.

Stop commenting on this thread, haven't you guys see the date of this thread last comment??? May 2020.... Move on to this

Also @Kirinator07, for the umpteenth time, stop commenting on threads that have been dead for years, my god.
I literally though this was the current one

You guys need to do a better job linking the actual thread before coming here, it took me many minutes to find the right one when it wasn't even the one, not my fault, do better.

Plus why isn't this even locked? if it's from 2 years just lock the page already, no need to have this discussion.

You guys need to do a better job linking the actual thread before coming here, it took me many minutes to find the right one when it wasn't even the one, not my fault, do better.
Don't give me excuses, the main threads are pinned at the top of each forum section and in parenthesis (new forum), it's not my fault that you can't read, besides didn't you see that 2020 was the last time people commented here? And clearly you knew the existence of the current thread since you have commented there and you must know the amount of pages it had.
Plus why isn't this even locked? if it's from 2 years just lock the page already, no need to have this discussion.
This was done before the forum migration, so don't expect every old thread to be closed. And also you already have an official warning for this same problem, next time you are necroing any thread I will report you again.

Don't give me excuses, the main threads are pinned at the top of each forum and in parenthesis (new forum), it's not my fault that you can't read, besides didn't you see that 2020 was the last time people commented here? And clearly you knew the existence of the current thread since you have commented there and you must know the amount of pages it had.
Close the thread, no one's giving anyone excuses here, no location was specified either way, that's all I have to say, not doing so would make this worse for us and you don't even want that, so close it then.

This was done before the forum migration, so don't expect every old thread to be closed. And also you already have an official warning for this same problem, next time you are necroing any thread I will report you again.
It is still your responsibility, not mine, don't put the sheer blame on someone who can't close it, Threads like this exist for a reason, got it? Your last point was redundant.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/josuk...e-of-jojos-with-shitty-haircuts-oh-shi.75449/

This thread should be removed, as the arguments for Josuke's victory are severally flawed

It assumes that Josuke would just immidatelly jump Giorno before he can do anything, when A. By SBA they wouldn't be up in each other faces (since the range of Giorno's lifesensing is tens of meters and josuke's ranged projectiles is up to 60 meters, also the former's creatures can go on for kilometers) and B. Giorno was able to fend off Sitcky Fingers, who's power and speed is comparable to Crazy Diamond.

It also assumes that Josuke can revert Giorno's ability, despite the fact it canonically can't revert trasmutation as seen by his inability to heal Okuyasu's father

There's also there's the fact that nobody acknowledged how Giorno has a big intelligence advantage, so he could manouvre around Josuke's superior strenght

A Versus Thread from 2018. Does this kind of match fit the rules of the wiki? It is 4 chimps vs. 1 Gorilla, 4 clones of the same character. It's like putting 4 Sasukes against 1 Naruto. Shouldn't it be removed?

Back