• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus matchup suggestion evaluations

Alright. You PM me when you see something. I was going to do that but I'm preparing a crt
I looked at 1-C digimons and the Digimon Physiology and it doesn't seem like they can interact with Acasuality 5 and can't be TD2

They probably can't beat Arceus NEP2 if Arceus is 6D

I'll check DMC later

I looked at the top 5 low 1-C's and it seems like Arceus probably stalemates all of them for now until it's hax are 5D to it's power

Yeah Arceus is too op to be here 😆

Would Bowser with the dream stone or pure hearts be a good match against hyper sonic in 2-B if speed is equal?

Does salem have a way of killing herself? I see she has mid high regen so kinda guessed she has no way to killself
but then that would be either a stomp (Billy's favor) or incon since if salem won't fight anymore then the match is effectively over.

but all is not lost just yet b/c I have been thinking of him fighting Neo Metal Sonic (IDW) since they share the same gimmick and it's unknown if metal sonic has morals or not even if he's Neo ms
That's possible, but I think it still ends in stomp once Billy gets close or sonic gets close. Since he's made out of metal Billy can very likely decon him into liquid metal or just break apart his entire body.

I need someone who's got mid regen, has several ways of winning but not overpowered to the point Billy's regen just becomes irrelevant and class G lifting strength and likely won't get their morals ******.

That's possible, but I think it still ends in stomp once Billy gets close or sonic gets close. Since he's made out of metal Billy can very likely decon him into liquid metal or just break apart his entire body.
this will have to be debated because there are counter points and other deciding factors to this matchup

And does he have every single one of sonic and shadows abilities or just their base abilities
basically what he's seen from them at that point so yeah their base abilities
What would his counter be though if he did get touched?
that would be to prevent him from being touched in the first place such as with time stop and teleportation and can potentially widdle him down with chaos spears thanks to shadow's abilities.

basically what he's seen from them at that point so yeah their base abilities

that would be to prevent him from being touched in the first place such as with time stop and teleportation and can potentially widdle him down with chaos spears thanks to shadow's abilities.
💀 Then it's just a stomp for neo sonic if he's got time stop tbh.

So uhh, is the match good?
Not really sure if it's fair that Iron Man is the only one being able to harm Homelander, but Homelander on the other hand can't, though he's pretty haxless

Not really sure if it's fair that Iron Man is the only one being able to harm Homelander, but Homelander on the other hand can't, though he's pretty haxless
Homelander can crush Iron Man’s armor with Class K LS or could melt it with heat vision I guess

Back