• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Shadow the Hedgehog beat Mewtwo here.

5-B versions were used and speed was equalized

I've added it to Mewtwo's profile but Shadow's profile is locked.
I have added both matches to the necessary profiles, but once again, I have to say that Raven's profile was unlocked, so you really should've added the match yourself to that profile. I would very much appreciate if the members of the community would help us out by doing small favors like this when they are able, as it is starting to get exhausting having to repeat myself constantly.

Added Naruto vs Diamondhead.

In the second match should I link Ben's profile or Alien X's?

also i made the battle description - "(Ben from Ben 10 Omniverse was used and had master control, Goku started out in MUI and Ben started out in Alien x, the battle was at the tournament arena at the world of void and they start 10 meters from each other. Speed was equal)"

also added it to bens profile

This should've probably been added to Alien X though as Ben started in alien X and never switched. I should've clarified that in the original post.

Do you think it's better if we add it to alien X? Since ben was never in his base anyway. Is it possible to change it if you think it's better?

It isn't a stomp. Broly has somewhat of an AP advantage and can adapt as the battle continues. It's just that Super Sonic wins more often than not here
what's the point when it just gets nullified thanks to sonics passive empathic manip? not like his ap matters with sonics invulnerability. i think even an unequal match sonic would still clap

I added Vegeta-Gogeta, but now Hyper Knuckles is full 2-C while it seems that he was low 2-C when the match was made.

Also, can Sonic-Broly be added or not?

I added Vegeta-Gogeta, but now Hyper Knuckles is full 2-C while it seems that he was low 2-C when the match was made.

Also, can Sonic-Broly be added or not?
Yes it can. Broly still has somewhat of an AP advantage and can further adapt the more he fights, though Super Sonic just wins more often than not here

Back