• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Part 1) vs Diamondhead (Ben 10)

I asked for values but ok, I looked around and I think diamond head is 720 kilo tons. I am not sure about Naruto but I think he is > 10x 15 kilotons. So diamond head has a big AP advantage.

Naruto could always corrod him with his Kurama chakra wich works as a forcfield and can use the arms even to attack him or dodge hos attacks with his instinctive reaction, also low mid regen so yeah i vote Naruto

How does naruto's corrosion work? I don't know if this is relevant but DH has resistance to age manipulation, immortality type 1 and regen high low wjich all might counter corrosion. He also got a massive AP advantage. I am leaning towards DH honestly.

Also can Naruto use the clones?

and Naruto has Berserk Mode, Corrosion Inducement, Vibration Manipulation, Rage Power (Grows stronger the angrier he gets) so the vibration could be a problem fo DH since is his weakness and DH can not hit him due to the instinctive reaction and even if he hit hit he got the regen or the dianmonds got corroded by the chakra and grow stronger the more his angry and since they are bloodlusted Naruto will get more and more stronger in the fight and will eventually surpass DH to the point of rendering unconscious or even kill him

But the AP difference is so huge that DH can easily one shot even with the cloaks instinctive reaction. Plus he got range. I don't think corrosion will work since his diamonds don't age and he got regen. The biggest advantage naruto has is his lifting strength though.

if the diamonds will touch Naruto they will be corroded and only if they touch them since Naruto will dondge them and will be grow more stronger within the fight

I looked up on internet..... corrosion is useless against diamond , its very hard to corrode....requires some special conditions to do that....
Vibrations is also useless i guess unless its resonating kind of vibrations but I don't k know resonating frequency of diamond......especially with such a large AP gap...
And iirc DH uses piercing kind of attacks which characters in Neruto are susceptible to especially with AP gap...
And DH seems to have better versatility with summoning diamond stalagmites and such....

So Diamondhead FRA....

Honestly, Diamond Head can one-shot but I think he'll have a hard time landing any hits on Naruto due to his Instinctive Reaction, and even he does land a hit, I doubt it would kill or incapacitate Naruto since he has pretty good regeneration. And Naruto's vibrations should work on Diamond Head since it's also stated in his profile that he is weak to vibrations.

DH has a sizeable AP advantage, but I think Naruto has a sizeable edge in versatility.

He can spam potentially up to hundreds of clones which are capable of dishing out comparable damage to himself (Though they're much less durable). His chakra has instinctive reactions which allow it to attack, intercept, and avoid the enemy even when Naruto isn't aware.
His Rasengan is also a nice boost in AP, which I'm sure he'll need due to the big AP edge DH has.
Piercing attacks aren't much of an issue for people who use chakra cloaks, but even if he's pierced he can regenerate the damage instantly, since he did when Sasuke pierced his chest and destroyed his lungs.

I think his versatility can potentially carry him to a high diff victory here, so I'll go with Naruto for now.

Honestly, Diamond Head can one-shot but I think he'll have a hard time landing any hits on Naruto due to his Instinctive Reaction, and even he does land a hit, I doubt it would kill or incapacitate Naruto since he has pretty good regeneration. And Naruto's vibrations should work on Diamond Head since it's also stated in his profile that he is weak to vibrations.
So vote for Naruto?

How skilled is Naruto at this point? Diamondhead can fight some of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy. + DH is very versatile as well with his crystal constructs.

How skilled is Naruto at this point? Diamondhead can fight some of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy. + DH is very versatile as well with his crystal constructs.
He can overwhelm Sasuke in combat and easily outstrike him in this form. Sasuke is one of the most skilled characters in Naruto in terms of h2h skill.

and in the former Key was able to fight and defeat Gaara the strongest partecipant of the Chunin exams

i watched that episode too, DH got defeated by Kraab and Sixsix then rescued by Tetrax
That was only episode 6 of the OS and he didn't get skillstomped by them (and fought 2 at the same time), which tells quite something considering he only had the watch for a few weeks max at this point. He also fought Sixsix and Vulkanus later on (as Four Arms and also as DH in a dream sequence) and it was a close match and he just straight up won respectively (he had help from Gwen in the dream and it was his "lucky day" though).
Sasuke is one of the most skilled characters in Naruto in terms of h2h skill.
and in the former Key was able to fight and defeat Gaara the strongest partecipant of the Chunin exams
Scaling him to other people isn't really saying anything for a Naruto noob like me, at least I specified what you should expect the skill level to be of Sixsix since everyone can imagine what "best in the galaxy" would be like.

Scaling him to other people isn't really saying anything for a Naruto noob like me, at least I specified what you should expect the skill level to be of Sixsix since everyone can imagine what "best in the galaxy" would be like.
Sasuke is a master martial artist, who possess the Sharingan which allows him to analyze and copy his opponents' moves and techniques, as well as predict them with nigh on precognition like ability. Despite all that, this version of Naruto was impossible for Sasuke to read or predict, and was simply overwhelmed in combat until he underwent a power up of his own to match him.

Heh, Naruto FRA. The cloak can and will protect Naruto from any attacks from DH, ranged or not, as a second character. Even if he miss any attack, the cloak will reach DH and aattack him.

DH can spawn stalagmites on Naruto so he can attack him from anywhere, even if the cloack has instinctive reaction the AP difference is very big so Naruto will get severely injured and diamond head has regen too.

Naruto will not get "severely injured" because the attacks will hit the cloak, not him.

Then how strong is his cloak then, it should scale to his durability right? And DH has a big AP advantage why wouldn't he hit him through the cloak?

Yeah ok but what is stopping DH from hitting both the cloak and Naruto especially with his superior AP? I mean like he'll break the cloak hit Naruto and the cloak will regenerate. Even if Naruto keeps regenerating he'll eventually get tired right?

also since he is bloodlusted Naruto will eventually grow stronger in the fight because he has rage power

Yeah ok but what is stopping DH from hitting both the cloak and Naruto especially with his superior AP? I mean like he'll break the cloak hit Naruto and the cloak will regenerate. Even if Naruto keeps regenerating he'll eventually get tired right?
Nah, Naruto has some of the best stamina in the verse, and it's very hard to get him tired. Especially because he's not only relying on his own massive gas tank, but also Kurama's even greater reserves to keep him going.

Back