• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1217813 - Zangetsu vs Saitama > Zangetsu wins

Recent, so it should be added

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1100125 - Roronoa Zoro vs A (Fourth Raikage) > Roronoa Zoro wins

Someone put (Fourth Raikage) on A's name on Zoro's wi

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1244176 - Monkey D. Luffy vs (Saber of Red) Mordred > Monkey D. Luffy wins

The results weren't added for both sides

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1234662 - Ichigo Kurosaki vs Ike > Ichigo Kurosaki wins

The results weren't added for both sides

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1100126 - Roronoa Zoro vs Killer B > Roronoa Zoro wins

The result hasn't been added for Roronoa Zoro

@Reppuzan

Can't believe I made another mistake regarding that thread. Sadly cant delete it right now as Im in nobile.

Also, please add Zoros win over Killer B, I already added the results on Killer Bs profile

Mega Lucario is stronger than her without applying stat amps to himself or stat debuffs to her.

He can apparently jump to reach her in the air even if she's flying very high in the sky ( still never got actual confirmation on that cliam btw). This gets rid of one of her biggest advantages of her having much better mobility, flight and abusing her superior range as Lucario only has access to about THREE iirc actual ranged moves. everything else is standard physical range an one extened range via Bone Rush.

His ranged attacks though limited, one is Aura Sphere which homes in on her, and due to being able to reach her can hit her with his powerful physical moves like Feint whch ignore her passive psychic barriers.

He has precog and telepathy, he can use Me First to use her attack before she does and then use stuff like Detect or Quick Guard to protect from blows, and any that do hit he can use Copycat to unleash it back at her with HIS level of power.

Lucario can paralyze potentially via Force Palm, he can up his SpA and SpD with Calm Mind, he can via his strong will possibly resist Tatsumaki's attacks. If she tries to throw debris at him it won't do much as it might be considered "rock or steel" type depending in the debris which he resists. Sky Uppercut can apparnetly hit and since she'd be considered flying would do even more damage. With Blaze Kick he can burn her.

He can heal wit Heal Pulse which on the profile does state it has in some instances healed the user. He can use Mind Reader to make his next attack not miss.

He could use Laser Focus to make his next attack do critical damage.

Plus all of this.. all of itsm ove that match its own type do DOUBLE DAMAGE ontop of his already higher AP AND and stat buffs to himeself and any stat debuffs to Tatsumaki.

IF all that failed he could use endure and reversal to DESTROY Tatsumaki, as him already normally being stronger than her...at death's door and then using a move tht gets stronger the less "HP" you have would obliterate her.

There is simply nothing Tatsumaki can do here, and all of this, I didnt even bother detailing the IQ stuff on his profile ( theres stufff on there like "if his attack misses the next one is even stronger" )

I intially thought she had a chance cause of Lucario's inability to use its physical moves on her due to being a strictly grounded fighter and its very limited poool of ranged moves would make him predictable and she could throttle him from a distance but apparently he CAN in fact reach her in the air easily.

DudeGuyLol said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1255199#84Be Tennyson kicked Akame's can up the street and back.
Bump.
Ben defeat Akame 7-0

Akame is in Ennodzuno mode.

This was Ben as his "Alien Force" Incarnation. Rath, Lodestar and Alien X were restricted

Ben does not have Master Control, and start as Spidermonkey

Both in character.

Akame has a basic understanding of Ben's power and what his aliens can do.

Ben knows that Akame is a highly trained assasain that intends to kill him.

Speed Equalized.
Bump.

DudeGuyLol said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1255199#84Be Tennyson kicked Akame's can up the street and back.
Bump.
Ben defeat Akame 7-0

Akame is in Ennodzuno mode.

This was Ben as his "Alien Force" Incarnation. Rath, Lodestar and Alien X were restricted

Ben does not have Master Control, and start as Spidermonkey

Both in character.

Akame has a basic understanding of Ben's power and what his aliens can do.

Ben knows that Akame is a highly trained assasain that intends to kill him.

Speed Equalized.
Bump

it is kinda stompish

Just want to post this so the content moderators or Admins can see this.

The match win by any conditions, CH should have realized that killing Kyubey would be a futile attempt. So they should have captured it instead. And again, anything humans have made or know of that could remotely be used for combat. CH can just put a shocking collar on Kyubey, or used a stun gun to knock it out, or anything else that can incap Kyubey without killing it.

For some reason, people seems to forgot this simple fact.

but he cant really catch a teletrasporter and he gets mind haxed

Oh, how come one ability can makes a fight stomp? Kyubey doesn't abused its teleportation anyway.

Also, good to see you ignored what I said about Kyubey doesn't used multiples bodies in character.

good to see you ignored that he is activly trying to kill his enemy, which he normaly doesent.

and why was it closed? it has six votes

Oh, so you're implying CH, who has "Vastly Superhuman" intelliegence will continously tries to kill Kyubey despite after seeing it just come back in a second later? If I set the win condition via death, then you may have point. Good thing I have set the win condition via any means necessary.

Did you count the votes right?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Oh, so you're implying CH, who has "Vastly Superhuman" intelliegence will continously tries to kill Kyubey despite after seeing it just come back in a second later? If I set the win condition via death, then you may have point. Good thing I have set the win condition via any means necessary.
Did you count the votes right?
ther were 7 votes with me, and while inteligent, it wouldent figure it out RIGHJT away, and stunning is useless, as its just meat

Hillarious. You think it would takes long for CH to figure it out with that level of intelligence? Also:

Intelligence: Vastly Superhuman (Holds a degree in every field of study on Earth. Can solve any equation/problem ever solved. Is a master at every form of combat ever created. Knows how to play every single sport and instrument. Knows every single story, piece of media or work of fiction every conceived. Knows every historical event that has ever been documented or experienced. Possesses every single skill or talent that a human has ever had).

CH should have actually knows what Kyubey really is since the very beginning.

And, Kyubey is just a pile of meats? Fn fact is, it can still feels pain. So, shocking it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back