• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses that need to be added to the wiki

Prolly gonna add the Wuxia novel "Against the Gods" by Mars Gravity once I finish reading it.

Idk if this really counts as a verse, but I feel like the wiki should have Hammer’s Horror movies

Tenkaichi, Ragna Crimson and Vicious.

Mostly praying for the first one so I can make matches with em🗿

Maybe i would add let me game in peace if i finish it it's one of the most consistent verse in terms of scaling that i read

Space Dandy, by a lot. Not only is the only profile just a side character, there's a whole bucket load of tiers that could be introduced. Yeah the characters likely vary, as feats can range from surviving a building destroying explosion that produces a shockwave that travels across multiple houses to casually tanking a cliff side crushing the mc's. And then with god tiers able to destroy multiple universes, possibly an infinite amount.

Arknights is basically non-existent in the wiki. We have people ranging from Wall level all the way to creatures like the Seaborn who are multi-continental.
Also one of the widest ranges of hax

Interesting. How does Dandy scale?
I should probably just show the clip(s) for a better explanation

Now because I cant find a clip of the final scene on YouTube, I guess I'll have to explain it myself. So the narrator basically says "All universes, including parallel universe, are coming to an end," before stating that it was all because of Dandy. If you want a clearer explanation, the best way to see it yourself is on Crunchyroll.

The First Law verse, fantasy novels writing by Joe Abercrombie. 10 books have been written so far (2 trilogy, 3 standalones and a collection of short stories), more are most likely planned.

Imagine Tarantino movies and A Song of Ice and Fire books with Devil May Cry and The Lord of the Rings lore.
There are of course many warriors and some magicians and demons/half-demons, with many powers and abilities. Stats can range from Street level/Peak Human to Wall level/Subsonic or Subsonic+. It's said several times in the books that a certain artefact in the verse can destroy the world and who can amp the magical abilities of a magician and half-demons, and a character in the lore would have separated the world of demons and that of humans (but I don't know yet if that should be taken literally). The intelligence of some characters also reaches the Extraordinary Genius.

Last edited:
Back