• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses that are Stronger than you thought.

Kirby, Fire Emblem (I thought they were wall level in base for the longest time), Mario, Sonic, JJBA, Fist of the North Star

Warhammer Fantasy: Went from sub-planetary to 2-B very shortly

Dungeons and Dragons: It's game quite literally played in the imagination. Roll a D6 to see how many cardinals of infinite universe your magic missile destroys.

GURPS: Another game literally played in the imgation, but caps out at complex multiverse level.

Undertale: Seemingly weak without digging deep into the lore

Terraria: 5-A but takes place in only a very small area

Minecraft: High 3-A Minecraft? Really?

Doctor Who: Wasn't meant to be strong at all at first, but it's since gone up to High 1-B

Matthew Schroeder said:
Saint Seiya, believe it or not.
When I was younger, like 2 years ago, I believe they capped out at Solar System level and everything else was wank
I heard people constantly say that Saint Seiya was quadrillions of times FTL a very long time ago. I thought there was no way those dudes could be that fast and it was likely wank.

Then I spend some time on the site and apparently that was downplay. With dudes having sextillions, septillions and even infinite feats xD

Samurai Jack. I thought it was just about a really skillful Swordsmen and the Shogun of Sorrow himself, but then I found out it had Tier 2 and MFTL god tiers and stuff.

When I was a kid, I thought that the characters from Power Rangers were only powerful enough to destroy buildings, at most cities and are fast enough to fly to the moon in just a few seconds. What I did not expect was that they can go FTL and be Large Island level+ while unmorphed.

It seriously blew my mind when I saw the upgrade thread.

Sailor Moon, Kirby, Pokemon, and, ironically, DBZ (because I used to think that everyone was planet level as a kid)

Also I was quite surprised by Undertale (not the god tiers, the regular monsters) because I used to think they where all peak human or something like this

The thing about Saint Seiya is that there's little to no destructive feats in 99,9% of the series, due to the attacks being focused on an atomic level. So if you don't know your Saint Seiya, the series seems pathetic. Even the Athena Exclamation does little more destructive damage than a small nuke.

Quite a few TBH.

- I knew Power Rangers was tier 5 for the longest, but no one believed me. But tier 4 & tier 3 blew me away... God...

- Looking at Shredder's page and saw Multiversal+ ( spits out water )

- Xenoverse being low 2-C high tiers when the original DBZ & DBS high tiers aren't. HAHA

- Kingdom Hearts . Thought they were planetary at most. That's when Ever metaphorically slapped me with that revision.

- Madoka Magical . Didn't realize it until I looked it up. Also made me split my water .

- Red Data Girl. Not on this site, but the end feats are tier 2... [ Creates an higher-dimension above their timeline and it was distorting the fabric of spacetime... Jeez girl calm down ]

- Max ( Shaekboy and Lavagirl ) has a tier 3 / tier 2 feat.. ( Spits out water )

- Legend of Zelda's God Tiers. High tiers becoming High 4-C was surprising

- Dora's former High 4-C rating . There isn't enough shock to exert outward...

- NiGHTS : Journey into Dreams ( Has an 2-C/2-B feats & Conceptual Manipulation... Spits out water )

- Ah! My Goddess ( Thought they were tier 7... Until I read the manga . )

- AKIRA

- SCP's reaching High 1-C & Low 1-B...

- Doraemon. Low 2-C hax. Enough said...

- Asura's Wrath ( Mithra. Blew back Asura's rage form while in spirit form, and gives the majority of the enemies their biggest power ups. )

- Sarda the Sage has a tier 1 statement...Still surprised it isn't a profile yet.

- Beldam from Coraline is the embodiment of an Low 2-C timeline.... F***

- Regular Show. It became A LOT more powerful than I thought it would become.

Fran Bow seemingly have an Infinitely-Layered Creation . Basically Fran Bow is High 1-B . There are beings ( Such as Remor ) who may be able to destroy everything, due to the immense danger they have over the multiverse. Yeah... That's a thing. And the fact that she has access to said Infinitely Layered Higher-Dimensions... By virtue of taking drugs ... [Spits out water] . If i seee Fran Bow acheiving some sort of way she can manipulate all of it ....

TMNT having a realm beyond all forms of time & space ( which is proven 2-A currently until higher-dimensions are shown ) , and Ultimate Drago being able to seemingly destroy everything using the combination of both of the fusees spectres.

Doctor Who becoming High 1-B .via The Glory

The Forgotten Realms having infinite layered creation as well as Fran Bow . Accept... They have 5 layers that are infinitely layered. It's.. weird. AN those who exist on those layers had that level of power. However, This means that : Daurgothoth , Being of Light , Lord Ao , and many , MANY other beings scale to High 1-B, and possibly 1-A due to it. [BUSTED]

Eberron apparently has a similar structure to Forgotten Realms and Fran Bow.

Super Robot Wars also seem to be HIgh 1-B based off of this .

Umineko

Doctor Who

Rick and Morty

Power Rangers

Doraemon

Pretty Cure (only two series have profiles, but still)

Ben 10

Regular Show

Adventure Time

Phineas and Ferb

Paulo.junior.969 said:
LazyTow. No sarcasm, this verse is seriously way more powerful than it looks.
True, i tought "Maybe 10-A for Sportacus..."

But when I saw 7-B i was like "DAM! My childhood was OP as ****!

^ I know right? Lol I remember watching that show as a kid and thought they were building level max but they have legit 2-A characters

Star Wars: i knew they were pretty powerful and thought they would be like building level for the most part with higher tiering for the main characters, but i was surprised to find that even fodder Jedi could be high 6-A (legends) with Relativistic speeds lol. the Disney canon now is what i thought star wars to be originally.

It legit is much more powerful than people thought it was.

Remember the days of "Lol, Touhou takes place in a small island so nobody is that strong" and "Youmu needs a Spell-Card to be Sub-Relativistic".

Touhou's actually FAR weaker than I thought. Probs because series is wanked a lot on other sites ovo

@Ryukama wrote: Definitely agree. Apparently destroying a dimension which string theory doesn't apply = Outerversal Or summoning yourself from another timeline and that counterpart being surprised = creating timelines Smdh.

To name a few:

Realm of the Mad God: I used to think that the classes were just basic soldiers that are sent off to kill Oryx in large quantities and easily killed off, the first feat I've calced (Violent fragmentation for a wall) landed at Small Building level+. That WAS until I found out that pretty much everyone and their cat was massively hypersonic+ for moving at the same speed/faster than cloud-to-ground lightning and it capped out at around City level, probably even higher with Oryx's feat of shaking an entire island (And the water surrounding it).

Minecraft: I used to believe that this was full of standard human-tiered enemies, and I downplayed it to oblivion when I was younger. But seriously, it has High 3-A's.

RAWRXDblox: When I first started creating profiles on the wiki, I was making pretty incorrect tierings for the rocucksian (Seriously, Universe level hyperlasers?). Then when I started trying to make a 'serious' profile, I didn't even list any of the hax (It had a few abilities, like flight and all), and some really casual 9-A/8-C feats. That was until I started researching into gear and making calcs which started from a simple Multi City Block AP buff to static City level tierings w/ a large amount of hax. Basically, it went from "I thought it was powerful at first > It isn't very powerful > this is actually decently powerful".

Anyways. MK: I used to think that this verse wasn't above Building level at first. Tekken: I thought these guys were only street level.

Oh yeah, ad Hydlide. I use to thik of it as just a crappy NES game AVGN reviewed with probably nothing notable. Turns out, the player character "Jim the Knight" has three universal feats (with two being Universal+) and an Infinite speed feat. Heck, the main bad guy even has the ability to turn enemies into 1-Dimensional entities.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
" They ma have High 2-A to High 1-C Characters.... "
What the Fu.... Where are these characters at ?! I had no idea my childhood was so OP.
TMNT?

One of the cosmic entities describes the Multiverse as having 10 Dimensions. Given he mentions also "higher dimensions" and "higher dimensional beings" in other discussions, I think the 10-Dimensional statement is legit.

The issue is then, finding a character able to affect the entire multiverse. Outside of Wyrm, the strongest characters I found are the godtiers from the 2003 cartoon, which are 2-A

Lord Simultaneous and Ultimate Drako. The former views a weapon capable of annihilating infinite universes as just a basic tool and the latter used that weapon in an attempt to destroy the entire multiverse. May be glass cannons, though.

Back