• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses that are Stronger than you thought.

Child FR vs Ultimate Drako sounds nice... Before you say that's stupid, Child FR & Adult FR has consistent statements and feats to be put on the very high end of 2-A .Anyways...

That's actually pretty cool. I had no idea TMNT had such powerful enemies. I think theynare too, considering ey were hurt by the turtles.

Darkanine said:
Outside of Wyrm, the strongest characters I found are the godtiers from the 2003 cartoon, which are 2-A
Wait there are other 2-A Ninja turtles characters 0_0 ? Wow. I'm really impressed.

I'd also nominate Minecraft (I thought Steve was just Street/Wall level at best!), Roblox (Never thought it would have that much hax), and Terraria too (Never really thought of my character's abilities while playing, but I'm still at a low level or so so that's probably why I still thought.

Also the aforementioned TMNT.

Dragon Ball...I was surprised to know that there was actually a character with Multi-Universal Feats pre-DBS...that character being SB Janemba.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Dragon Ball...I was surprised to know that there was actually a character with Multi-Universal Feats pre-DBS...that character being SB Janemba.
I also did not expect him to have decent hax (eyes)

I also didn't expect Star Wars to have the ratings they had before viewing their profiles, because of course they totally didn't move that fast in the movies and didn't display that much Destruction

Back