• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Collaboration Thread

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Since it seemed to gain traction here, this is a place where different creators can ask to create their own shared universe between their own respective verses.

Here's a quote from the previous thread to get a general gist:

"Think of it like the MCU.

Each verse has their own major story and problems, but when the big bad evil comes knocking on their doorstep, they're all here to kick butt together. From there, you get team ups and a whole wide expanded universe."

I'm willing to put down my my verse for a potential crossover

• Agents usually destroy and absorb any threats that are capable of destroying a timeline. They're pretty weak right now since they are yet to come across any unique species though.
  • The Eternals: I don't have a page for all of them yet, but basically they conquer Universes by infesting them with Demons and Undead (Example)
  • FEZ Troopers are capable of opening portals to unknown places. (I guess these guys never watched "The Mist") So yeah, should be easy.

Willing to place mine down for one as well, the SIEGE multiverse is constantly expand infinitley under every second so it's a possbility that maybe at least one crossover could happen.

Back