• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought this was gonna be Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles.

Also, who the hell would call a girl "Leonardo"? At best "Leonarda". Come one Fate, if you could call Saber "Arturia", then why not doing the same with her?

Whatever.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Leonardo da Vinci
NANI
Fact: Our Fate!Leonardo is actually male, it just he choose himself summoned as female based from Mona Lisa cuz "why not? this is my greatest paint" iirc.

Then take my vote for Veronica via AP gap and death magic as an opening move.

Veronica is 7-A and Leo is 7-B? Plus, I'm pretty sure Veronica one-shots.

Base Veronica is 100 Megatons

Caster is 7B+

So.....How do you one shot when you're not even 2x stronger?

The fact that Leo has an unknown dura with bad endurance?

Her NP varies so the dura can compensate.

But I juuuust remembered a better match.

They start hundreds of meters away anyway so I doubt her Dura even matters at all.

I think Caster probably takes it do to the versatility and adaptability advantage. Caster isn't a moron, and since her NP let's her analyse her target, she will know to toss up some defense immediately. Since she doesn't have prep, she doesn't have much choice but to fall on something like that. She would realise she has no other way to win in this case, and drop the nuke

DragonEmperor23 said:
Leo is a dude, he just has Mona lisa's Body because that's his most popular work or something.
The original da Vinci is. He reconstructed himself so he is female.

We could get into some transgender debate thing, but since he did make himself mostly biologically female I'm not sure there is much to discuss

What I dislike about poor Da Vinci is that with her genius and skills and knowledge, proper prep time or even her improvising could let her do a **** to of things, but this is rarely properly shown to us. The era of Doom Vinci needs to come.

But I agree with Iapitus, mainly because of Uomo Universale and it's beautiful durability middle finger.

Back