• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was told FF7 is going through revisions, and I believe Sephiroth's 4-A key will be affected, however, even if he is getting something, hopefully this can be fun with the current profiles and, if the changes affect the result, we can adjust the arguments accordingly

- Both are in their 4-A keys, Crisis Core Sephiroth and DMC3 + Force Edge Vergil

- Speed is equalized

- They start 200 meters away from each other

- Battle takes place at a flat, devastated area

For both characters, I ask your attention for these pages where more of their abilities can be found:

Long White Long Katana Badass:

Short Hair Short Katana Badass:

Inconclusive

Last edited:
Welp we knew this was gonna happen as soon as VII's revisions were done, but sadly Vergil has layered passives making this a stomp. None of FFVII's stuff is layered...yet.

I guess if we turned this stomp instead into a fun and games thread with equalized stats and no hax we could talk about skills, techniques and weapons. And in no way am I suggesting that because I have a huge thing for fighting styles and benefits of weapons...

Welp we knew this was gonna happen as soon as VII's revisions were done, but sadly Vergil has layered passives making this a stomp. None of FFVII's stuff is layered...yet.
Wow, you think it might become a solid fight? It does seem like lots of these types of games have more hax, resistances and layers than people think.

Some of Vergil's passives are only in DT, mind you

Wow, you think it might become a solid fight? It does seem like lots of these types of games have more hax, resistances and layers than people think
Oof, these two have a massive array of unknown abilities, most people who play DMC games aren't even aware Vergil regeneration beyond Low-Mid to Mid

What are Vergil's passive in base and DT?
DMC3 Vergil still needs DT in order to use these:

While usually far more powerful than Low Tiers Demons, Hybrids don't have the same physiology since they are half-human, and thus, their Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Empowerment and (Type 1 ) Immortality can usually be used via their Devil Trigger, which is their full demon form
Unsure what passives he has while in Base

Oof, these two have a massive array of unknown abilities, most people who play DMC games aren't even aware Vergil regeneration beyond Low-Mid to Mid
Yes, but that's because many people are clueless, and others are dishonest. Did you know there used to be a page on a major debate forum dedicated to mocking anyone who thought Bleach characters could manipulate souls? Haters are way more dishonest than supporters.

I was about to add note on that funny enough, but shouldn't dt and just flexing demonic energy in general

Vov and Novel make this clear
I thought the consensus was that said powers were related to a demon form, something hybrids don't have in base

Hey, random thought, but what are peoples' thoughts on classic pre-DMC3 Dante versus Reboot Donte (7-B keys)? A couple other potential combatants at that tier or at least close to it and haxed are Rias Gremory, Kurumi Tokisaki, Kadabra, and Hellboy.
I feel like Pre-DT Dante would still stomp, although maybe Kurumi could be a good battle

Dante shows more potent version of the usual demons emphatic and fear powers in base Alone, so
When, u mean his feat against Chen ? The physiology pages only covers the Spardas up to a certain point (After they surpass Sparda, they are on their own unless they use a power directly stated to be related to their Sparda Blood) and later versions of Dante don't scale to earlier versions of him, he gets stronger and gets new, better haxes

When, u mean his feat against Chen ? The physiology pages only covers the Spardas up to a certain point (After they surpass Sparda, they are on their own unless they use a power directly stated to be related to their Sparda Blood) and later versions of Dante don't scale to earlier versions of him, he gets stronger and gets new, better haxes
Man you are so behind regarding DMC.

Anyways, Dante does the hehehaha scary act in base in vol1.

Vergil does it too in Deadly Fortune.

Glass told you this is a stomp cuz CM1

Dmc1 novel

Back