• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Upgrade is not only Vergil, but Dante and Nero. Dante has revealed a new Devil Trigger form that is claimed and shown to be more powerful than before. Virgil stood with him on equal.
And at the expense of Nero. While the two characters with the "massively hypersonic+" (and I think there will be and relativistic) were close to each other and covered a distance of two feet, Nero made the jump length of at least several hundred meters if not a kilometer. This gives at least FTL+.
And given all the increase of force in the background "multiconstituent" and the old battle with Mundus, I think we should raise the attack potency to the Moon or a Planet

Wasn't Sparda implied to be able to hammer a spear all the way into the Earth and heavily damage it if he so wanted?

Well basically.

-Urizen (At least High 6-A): Stronger than DMC 2 dante and Argosax.

-Urizen Post-Fruit: Stronger than Mundus (According to the creators)

-Sin Dante: (At least High 6-A): Stronger than Urizen and Sparda. (In Nico's words.)

-Sin Vergil (At least High 6-A): As strong as Sin Dante.

By the way, why wasn't Mundus given level 3-a/2-C if He was able to create an entire space with countless stars. It seems as in Twitter developers confirmed that it is the full universe.
Kratos and other suckers from God of War are given for this 2-C, although there is a very indirect achievement, the levels of the characters vary and so on. The same Kronos, for victory over which Kratos take "the universe+" very strongly weakened compared with his peak version of, which has defeated his father for unknown time under unknowns circumstances.
What I mean? Why achieve very blurred and far-fetched quotes one of the characters gives a high level, and others at the show - no?

NikHelton said:
By the way, why wasn't Mundus given level 3-a/2-C if He was able to create an entire space with countless stars. It seems as in Twitter developers confirmed that it is the full universe.
Kratos and other suckers from God of War are given for this 2-C, although there is a very indirect achievement, the levels of the characters vary and so on. The same Kronos, for victory over which Kratos take "the universe+" very strongly weakened compared with his peak version of, which has defeated his father for unknown time under unknowns circumstances.
What I mean? Why achieve very blurred and far-fetched quotes one of the characters gives a high level, and others at the show - no?
Creation Power =/= Attack potency

Camilopezo said:
NikHelton said:
Creation Power =/= Attack potency
In" God of War " no one showed the power of the attack sufficient for instant destruction/creation of the universe, but 2-C there is at every step

Revan Laha said:
Camilopezo said:
Sparda 20000000 said:
They are no longer high 6-A
7-B or 7-A?
7-A. Post Fruit Urizen was stated to have shaken the very foundations of Earth. That should be at least Low 6-B
Then

Base Dante: 7-B, possibly 7-A.

Urizen: 7-A

Urizen Post-fruit: At leas 7-A, possibly low 6-B.

Sin Dante: At least 7-A, possibly low 6-B.

Sin Vergil: At least 7-A, possibly low 6-B.

DT Nero: At least 7-A, possibly low 6-B.

Callsign Castle said:
That's because Dante was still beat up from fighting Urizen, he says this.
True, but Dante was still motivated to kill him again meaning he wasn't totally out of stamina when trying to fight him. Not only that they both battled again and proved to be equal. Along with the fact Nero stomped both of them in the middle of the fight with his Devil Trigger form, b!tch slapped Dante in base so hard he couldn't fight anymore, fought Vergil in Base (and then Devil Trigger), and won. The scaling is accurate lol

VioletVoid100 said:
Callsign Castle said:
That's because Dante was still beat up from fighting Urizen, he says this.
True, but Dante was still motivated to kill him again meaning he wasn't totally out of stamina when trying to fight him. Not only that they both battled again and proved to be equal. Along with the fact Nero stomped both of them in the middle of the fight with his Devil Trigger form, b!tch slapped Dante in base so hard he couldn't fight anymore, fought Vergil in Base (and then Devil Trigger), and won. The scaling is accurate lol
>And at the expense of Nero. While the two characters with the "massively hypersonic+" (and I think there will be and relativistic) were close to each other and covered a distance of two feet, Nero made the jump length of at least several hundred meters if not a kilometer. This gives at least FTL+.

What do you think about that?

Artemis can shoot light rays and Nero was capable of dodging them in base. Same goes with a lot of other light ray shooting/laser bosses. so I'll say DMC verse has some good light speed moments. Perhaps I'm wrong, no prob, someone can point it out for me.

Best speed feat I found so far is on the scene where DT Nero intervened both Sin DT Dante & Sin DT Vergil in the light-speed fashioned, I believe that would be somewhere from at least Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic or Lightspeed if that particular scene is possible to be calculated anyway

Skylietz said:
Best speed feat I found so far is on the scene where DT Nero intervened both Sin DT Dante & Sin DT Vergil in the light-speed fashioned, I believe that would be somewhere from at least Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic or Lightspeed if that particular scene is possible to be calculated anyway
Yeah this, both are at the very least casual MHS+. But there's no reliable way of determining timeframe so I don't think we can use this. But it's definitely the most impressive feat. The next would probably be base Dante casually blocking 3 -4 Griffon's lightning bolts point blank, but we have seen this before.

SDT Dante has Danmaku. Each and every one of those projectiles is controlled by Dante. Can that be considered a speed feat?

If you lock on to an enemy, all the projectiles will hit the specified enemy, if you did not, then the projectiles will attack and hit all enemies in the field. Not one will miss

7-B or 7-A? 7-A. Post Fruit Urizen was stated to have shaken the very foundations of Earth. That should be at least Low 6-B
A calc is needed for Low 6-B because Standard Calculation for shaking the Earth's Tiers varied a lot from 7-B to Low 5-B. I would disagree because the tieing gap is way too large to be accepted without a calculation

MK has accepted the Low 6-B value for Raiden shaking the Earth

It would still be different scenario because different factors like Magnitudes change the AP value

Elizhaa,

Regarding the low 5-B option for shaking the earth, it might fit here...

Code:
Trish stated that Mundus has also consumed the qlipoth fruit to receive has power.
- Mundus is ranked at least Multi-continent here.

- Dante beat mundus twice so that shows he is much stronger than mundus

- but Dante Could not defeat Urizen, which could result in Urizen being moon level or higher for sure sure due to him beating Dante in one punch and not being serious. In fact, Urizen was the first to hit dante so hard it forced has devil trigger away and even harmed his base AND broke rebellion all in one attack.

Code:
Also, maybe this should scale to Urizen possibly having mundus abilities since they both consumed the same fruit. Does that sound okay?

Everyone high 6-A is being downgraded to 7-A at best so that can't scale.

Beating someone who's High 6-A doesn't make you 5-C automatically. That character is just High 6-A, especially since the feat in question is just 7.21e26 joules which isn't the high end of High 6-A, which is 1.24e29 joules.

Everyone high 6-A is now 7-A?! GREAT SPARDA ALMIGHTY! Somebody really hates DMC series! (Nah, I'm cool about bro, just JK).

Well, at least those are the most powerful mountain level characters I've ever witnessed. But I'm sure these upgrades might land then on small country level, likely higher at best.

Aogirikira,

Yeah, technically, God tier DMC is supposed to be like, High 3-A. But I can understand the rules here. There just trying to be safe and reliable as possible, no prob.

But I still like to swing by and whistle at Dante shin megami tenshi profile like a fine chick tho (makes me feel better).

Aogirikira,

Yeah, I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining or ranting (trust me bro, I really don't have a problem with it at all) but I was like, "hey.... What gives"? My thoughts were similar to Nikhelton's post about the comparison of the two games. But I guess it's a good day to be a GoW fan.

AogiriKira said:
Well the GoW upgrades gives us hope going forward. Now that GoW has been upgraded, it seems anythings possible.
True, but Matt's and other counterpoints toward Low 2-C got to be proven false or extremely unlikely from evidences.

Aogirikira,

I'm interested. Although I may need a little help cuz I haven't used discord before. Do you have a link to your page?

Back