• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (15/16)

Is full size restricted? The full size would go beyond High 6-B, and therefore wouldn’t be allowed

Resistances are fine but you didn’t tell me much of what all she does offensively, plus how strong is The Poison?
If full size is multi-continental, then she can't use his full size (its beyond 6-B).

The poison is as we've repeatedly talked about before. It is physical contact-based. The snake's fangs has to directly be injected into the person to poison (the snake has to bite into you to poison you)

Offensively: Everything on her Abilities section plus Black Flash if she is near-death/critically injured (mentioned in the Final Release section)

1. If Ansen is in Final Release and the poison lands on the target, it is gg. Game over. No coming back. She mentions that, if she is in Final Release, she can erase you from existence (the EE is within the White Snake of Rebirth section). Here is the quote: "There you are!" Ayumi thought as she appeared from "behind" her as she placed a mysterious arrow-like marking on her back, as she turned around and attacked three times in the chest with her palms directed outwards, rocketing her downwards as she crashed to the ground. “Wha-?!” Ayumi thought to herself too soon as the snake that was as large as a city was biting down on her dress, releasing poison. “In Third Release, my poison is amplified… but it can’t erase existence like your arrows… except in Final Release!” Ansen said" (page 10)
  2. “I have no choice! White Snake of Rebirth: Devour them!” Ansen said, using her full power in Final Release to summon the White Snake of Rebirth who appeared from her arm, growing large enough to fill entire countries casually and entire continents at full size to blitz all of the clones, poisoning them with its bite, erasing their existence on the conceptual, mental, spiritual and physical level (page 20)
  3. Ansen’s Final Release was activated, healing her despite the immense damage she suffered. “I have to do it!” Ansen thought to herself as the White Snake of Rebirth immediately broke out by virtue of Ayumi’s tiresome state before teleporting (yes, teleporting) to Ayumi’s neck and biting her with the Haalahala, poisoning her soul, mind and body as she screamed. “This is just like those Jinn… if it were poison instead of conceptual identities! Halahala means poison of sins and Shiva means auspiciousness. One who is unaffected by duality of life- good or bad, happiness or sadness can only remain unaffected this great cosmic play called life." Ayumi thought to herself (page 22)
  4. Ryujin states on page 35 "When in Final Release, it beareth the power it did before but only thus in terms of growing and poison with physical contact, however the other snakes that come from her have the added ability to continually fire venomous streams of water. The ruling of the Haalahala is that it is only usable with the White Snake of Rebirth (that is Vasuki) and thus by physical contact…"
  5. “Final Release!” She said, causing her snakes to grow big up to fill countries (page 84)
  6. Therefore, Third Release causes snakes to become the size of countries. Final Release manifests venomous streams of water and the Haalahala can be used only within Final Release (also when white snake comes out).

If full size is multi-continental, then she can't use his full size (its beyond 6-B).

The poison is as we've repeatedly talked about before. It is physical contact-based. The snake's fangs has to directly be injected into the person to poison (the snake has to bite into you to poison you)

Offensively: Everything on her Abilities section plus Black Flash if she is near-death/critically injured (mentioned in the Final Release section)

1. If Ansen is in Final Release and the poison lands on the target, it is gg. Game over. No coming back. She mentions that, if she is in Final Release, she can erase you from existence (the EE is within the White Snake of Rebirth section). Here is the quote: "There you are!" Ayumi thought as she appeared from "behind" her as she placed a mysterious arrow-like marking on her back, as she turned around and attacked three times in the chest with her palms directed outwards, rocketing her downwards as she crashed to the ground. “Wha-?!” Ayumi thought to herself too soon as the snake that was as large as a city was biting down on her dress, releasing poison. “In Third Release, my poison is amplified… but it can’t erase existence like your arrows… except in Final Release!” Ansen said" (page 10)
How easy or hard is it to land said poisons

How easy or hard is it to land said poisons
In First Release, the snakes' venom can be fired from range.
  1. Although she mainly fires the snakes at the target which bind them and bite them on the neck, demonstrated on page 10: “Again? You’re tired already?” Ansen asked as her body was being covered by dragon scales which had now slowly turned golden as several of her snakes fired venomous water at the seals, slowly breaking them down before Ansen then was forced to activate Third Release. “So you’re getting serious?!” Ayumi asked as Ansen smiled confidently before summoning a snake in front of her that was as big as the Forest to Ayumi’s shock. “Damn!” Ayumi thought to herself before surrounding Ansen in the Draconic Tree and then jumping upwards, firing arrows from the sky. "Arrows of the Hymn Church: Raining Heavenly Light!" Ayumi said as the arrows returned to the sky and were aimed at him only for the arrows as these arrows became stars as Ansen looked stunned. “Stars?!” Ansen thought to herself with slight terror in her eyes before the snake bit on the Tree, breaking it by using Venom to dismantle it, allowing Ansen to break out and begin to attack. “She’s in the air… but if I use Mido 2…” Ansen thought to herself with a lack of confidence. “Mido 2: Draconic Drilling Fang!” Ansen said as she fired a huge stream of water at Ayumi who flew away. "Mido 4: Mist of Invisibility - Earth Wall." She thought as she blew mist from her mouth and earth manifested from the very ground as Ayumi noticed her through the earth wall. "There you are!" Ayumi thought as she appeared from "behind" her as she placed a mysterious arrow-like marking on her back, as she turned around and attacked three times in the chest with her palms directed outwards, rocketing her downwards as she crashed to the ground. “Wha-?!” Ayumi thought to herself too soon as the snake that was as large as a city was biting down on her dress, releasing poison. “In Third Release, my poison is amplified… but it can’t erase existence like your arrows… except in Final Release!”
  2. On page 20: "All of her snakes have the ability to emit poison or venom which can damage the mind, body and soul if it directly strikes you… however they all pale in comparison to the White Snake of Rebirth which can revive her if she dies. If that snake bites you… the poison unleashed could wipe out this Forest and erase it from existence. It can even erase… immortal beings."
  3. Continued from page 20-21: "San no Qillin: Thread Act!" She said as she fired threads at the Snake, summoning an orange wall to defend herself as she was ultimately sent to the ground. “If that poison hits me… I’ll be dead!” Ayumi thought to herself as Ansen looked visibly amazed only to see three Qillins manifest in the sky. "She's trying to exploit my field of vision." Ansen thought to herself as the White Snake rushed at all 3, destroying them from their beards. “Just how powerful is it?! It could likely eat my Earth Wall!” Ayumi thought to herself in sheer horror as she forced herself to summon the Wall. “What does that Wall even do?!” Ansen asked as the White Snake was biting into it, unleashing poison. “This wall… I can only manifest in my Second Release and up. Its orange but it comes from my Kabbalistic Barrier also called the Ultimate Runic Art: Convergence of Kabbalah which is the Ultimate Defence of the Moon Clan. It can be used to reject cause and effect specifically from an external and internal influence. Essentially, I use it as a shield to reject reality or offensive abilities once within but I sadly don’t have my mother’s capacities or Father’s.” Ayumi explained as Ansen smiled cheekily, using the White Snake to see through Ayumi’s barrier and thus Ayumi herself. "Even though I heard the earthen ground crack, she did that quickly, even faster than my eye's perceptive capability." Ayumi thought to herself as her eyes widened, causing blue flames to manifest around her as she noticed the snake seemingly disperse into thin air. "Now that that one is gon-!" She continued to think as her wing's aura destroyed seemingly every trace of the snake only to feel another snake manifest on her dress as it started to disperse rapidly. "This is... just like that big snake’s-!" She thought to herself as black energy started to rip away at her upper dress as threads appeared automatically only for the White Snake to teleport behind her"
  4. In final Release, the White Snake can also teleport.
  5. Ryujin states on page 35 "When in Final Release, it beareth the power it did before but only thus in terms of growing and poison with physical contact, however the other snakes that come from her have the added ability to continually fire venomous streams of water. The ruling of the Haalahala is that it is only usable with the White Snake of Rebirth (that is Vasuki) and thus by physical contact…"
  6. Page 36 “Master, what is Ansen’s innate poison?” Tatsuryuu heard Sokaran ask. “Well… let’s just say that the poison she has innately without the White Snake is simply called Doki no Ryu hebi (Poison of the Draconic Snake) which is effectively a slightly weaker version of the Halahala (as in, infinitely weaker) which she can use without the White Snake but if she loses all of her snakes… then it (the Haalahaala) will consume all of Creation… everything… time… space… concepts… existence. Essentially, each snake can paralyse the target with their venom, forcing their body to stop moving unless they can overpower it.” Tatsuryuu calmly admitted, visibly impressed. “It is called Visha Bhakshanam (Consumption of poison). Watch.” Tatsuryuu said as Ansen witnessed Ayumi breathing out fire and using her Miracle in the form of an arrow. “Seriously?!” Ansen thought to herself frantically as black energy started to rip away at the Forest, annihilating it whilst also giving her natural energy only for the snakes to start dying rapidly to Ansen’s horror, causing her to fall down as Ayumi caught her. “100 snakes…” Ayumi thought to herself with sadness, seeing just how badly Ansen was injured as her body was bleeding to the seams like a sea of poison as the entire Forest… was devoured in the poison of the snakes to Ayumi’s slight shock only for Ansen to then release a snake around her arm in an attempt to constrict her.
I have been through every instance of when Ansen uses poison. She uses it through physical contact (as in through biting) or by the venom striking the target from close range (in Third Release or below, also via her snakes). The White Snake of Rebirth's poison is also released through biting the target but it can teleport to the target if Ansen is at close-medium range and bite them with the Haalahaala, ending their existence.

With all the evidence provided: It is hard if the person dodges but if she is at close range or uses the White Snake, she can force the snake to teleport and bite down the opponent, poisoning and killing them.

1. Although she mainly fires the snakes at the target which bind them and bite them on the neck, demonstrated on page 10: “Again? You’re tired already?” Ansen asked as her body was being covered by dragon scales which had now slowly turned golden as several of her snakes fired venomous water at the seals, slowly breaking them down before Ansen then was forced to activate Third Release. “So you’re getting serious?!” Ayumi asked as Ansen smiled confidently before summoning a snake in front of her that was as big as the Forest to Ayumi’s shock. “Damn!” Ayumi thought to herself before surrounding Ansen in the Draconic Tree and then jumping upwards, firing arrows from the sky. "Arrows of the Hymn Church: Raining Heavenly Light!" Ayumi said as the arrows returned to the sky and were aimed at him only for the arrows as these arrows became stars as Ansen looked stunned. “Stars?!” Ansen thought to herself with slight terror in her eyes before the snake bit on the Tree, breaking it by using Venom to dismantle it, allowing Ansen to break out and begin to attack. “She’s in the air… but if I use Mido 2…” Ansen thought to herself with a lack of confidence. “Mido 2: Draconic Drilling Fang!” Ansen said as she fired a huge stream of water at Ayumi who flew away. "Mido 4: Mist of Invisibility - Earth Wall." She thought as she blew mist from her mouth and earth manifested from the very ground as Ayumi noticed her through the earth wall. "There you are!" Ayumi thought as she appeared from "behind" her as she placed a mysterious arrow-like marking on her back, as she turned around and attacked three times in the chest with her palms directed outwards, rocketing her downwards as she crashed to the ground. “Wha-?!” Ayumi thought to herself too soon as the snake that was as large as a city was biting down on her dress, releasing poison. “In Third Release, my poison is amplified… but it can’t erase existence like your arrows… except in Final Release!”
  2. On page 20: "All of her snakes have the ability to emit poison or venom which can damage the mind, body and soul if it directly strikes you… however they all pale in comparison to the White Snake of Rebirth which can revive her if she dies. If that snake bites you… the poison unleashed could wipe out this Forest and erase it from existence. It can even erase… immortal beings."
  3. Continued from page 20-21: "San no Qillin: Thread Act!" She said as she fired threads at the Snake, summoning an orange wall to defend herself as she was ultimately sent to the ground. “If that poison hits me… I’ll be dead!” Ayumi thought to herself as Ansen looked visibly amazed only to see three Qillins manifest in the sky. "She's trying to exploit my field of vision." Ansen thought to herself as the White Snake rushed at all 3, destroying them from their beards. “Just how powerful is it?! It could likely eat my Earth Wall!” Ayumi thought to herself in sheer horror as she forced herself to summon the Wall. “What does that Wall even do?!” Ansen asked as the White Snake was biting into it, unleashing poison. “This wall… I can only manifest in my Second Release and up. Its orange but it comes from my Kabbalistic Barrier also called the Ultimate Runic Art: Convergence of Kabbalah which is the Ultimate Defence of the Moon Clan. It can be used to reject cause and effect specifically from an external and internal influence. Essentially, I use it as a shield to reject reality or offensive abilities once within but I sadly don’t have my mother’s capacities or Father’s.” Ayumi explained as Ansen smiled cheekily, using the White Snake to see through Ayumi’s barrier and thus Ayumi herself. "Even though I heard the earthen ground crack, she did that quickly, even faster than my eye's perceptive capability." Ayumi thought to herself as her eyes widened, causing blue flames to manifest around her as she noticed the snake seemingly disperse into thin air. "Now that that one is gon-!" She continued to think as her wing's aura destroyed seemingly every trace of the snake only to feel another snake manifest on her dress as it started to disperse rapidly. "This is... just like that big snake’s-!" She thought to herself as black energy started to rip away at her upper dress as threads appeared automatically only for the White Snake to teleport behind her"
  4. In final Release, the White Snake can also teleport.
  5. Ryujin states on page 35 "When in Final Release, it beareth the power it did before but only thus in terms of growing and poison with physical contact, however the other snakes that come from her have the added ability to continually fire venomous streams of water. The ruling of the Haalahala is that it is only usable with the White Snake of Rebirth (that is Vasuki) and thus by physical contact…"
  6. Page 36 “Master, what is Ansen’s innate poison?” Tatsuryuu heard Sokaran ask. “Well… let’s just say that the poison she has innately without the White Snake is simply called Doki no Ryu hebi (Poison of the Draconic Snake) which is effectively a slightly weaker version of the Halahala (as in, infinitely weaker) which she can use without the White Snake but if she loses all of her snakes… then it (the Haalahaala) will consume all of Creation… everything… time… space… concepts… existence. Essentially, each snake can paralyse the target with their venom, forcing their body to stop moving unless they can overpower it.” Tatsuryuu calmly admitted, visibly impressed. “It is called Visha Bhakshanam (Consumption of poison). Watch.” Tatsuryuu said as Ansen witnessed Ayumi breathing out fire and using her Miracle in the form of an arrow. “Seriously?!” Ansen thought to herself frantically as black energy started to rip away at the Forest, annihilating it whilst also giving her natural energy only for the snakes to start dying rapidly to Ansen’s horror, causing her to fall down as Ayumi caught her. “100 snakes…” Ayumi thought to herself with sadness, seeing just how badly Ansen was injured as her body was bleeding to the seams like a sea of poison as the entire Forest… was devoured in the poison of the snakes to Ayumi’s slight shock only for Ansen to then release a snake around her arm in an attempt to constrict her.
I have been through every instance of when Ansen uses poison. She uses it through physical contact (as in through biting) or by the venom striking the target from close range (in Third Release or below, also via her snakes). The White Snake of Rebirth's poison is also released through biting the target but it can teleport to the target if Ansen is at close-medium range and bite them with the Haalahaala, ending their existence.

With all the evidence provided: It is hard if the person dodges but if she is at close range or uses the White Snake, she can force the snake to teleport and bite down the opponent, poisoning and killing them.
Venefica is still going through some stuff i think, so i'll answer for him.

I'm pretty sure there's almost nobody here with resistances to this stuff, and it goes way beyond just killing or erasing them as well. On page 20, it says that the snakes also damage the mind, body, and soul simultaneously, plus it bypasses immortality on the same page, which makes it way more than just a simple insta-kill move that can be countered by a resistance or two to existence erasure.

In 6, it's also stated that there's 100 snakes that can be summoned, (Apparently at least) so not only is it an instant kill for anybody in this tourney, but it's also danmaku which makes it even harder to avoid, not to mention the fact that they can teleport whenever they want 🗿
  1. “Final Release!” She said, causing her snakes to grow big up to fill countries (page 84)
This part would make it even more of a pain to deal with, especially if there's hundreds of these snakes like there's said to be. You didn't mention any of this at the end of your previous post

I understand that it's through physical contact for a kill, yeah, but with all of these abilities plus basically nobody in this tourney resisting much of this stuff, i think it might be a bit too easy to achieve said physical contact if they can grow to country-sized levels and pull a * Teleports behind you * On everyone to own them as well🗿

I understand that it's through physical contact for a kill, yeah, but with all of these abilities plus basically nobody in this tourney resisting much of this stuff, i think it might be a bit too easy to achieve said physical contact if they can grow to country-sized levels and pull a * Teleports behind you * On everyone to own them as well🗿
Agree this seems hardly bypassable

"Ansen thought to herself as the White Snake of Rebirth immediately broke out by virtue of Ayumi’s tiresome state before teleporting (yes, teleporting) to Ayumi’s neck and biting her with the Haalahala, poisoning her soul, mind and body as she screamed. “This is just like those Jinn… if it were poison instead of conceptual identities! Halahala means poison of sins and Shiva means auspiciousness. One who is unaffected by duality of life- good or bad, happiness or sadness can only remain unaffected this great cosmic play called life." Ayumi thought to herself (page 22)"

How fast does the poison kill soul+mind+body once the target is infected (and they are good/bad or happy/sad)?

"which she can use without the White Snake but if she loses all of her snakes… then it (the Haalahaala) will consume all of Creation… everything… time… space… concepts… existence"

Does this attempt to destroy everything would the opponent kill all the white snakes? How would it look like, any means to escape without resistance to being absorbed?

I'm pretty sure there's almost nobody here with resistances to this stuff, and it goes way beyond just killing or erasing them as well. On page 20, it says that the snakes also damage the mind, body, and soul simultaneously, plus it bypasses immortality on the same page, which makes it way more than just a simple insta-kill move that can be countered by a resistance or two to existence erasure.

In 6, it's also stated that there's 100 snakes that can be summoned, (Apparently at least) so not only is it an instant kill for anybody in this tourney, but it's also danmaku which makes it even harder to avoid, not to mention the fact that they can teleport whenever they want 🗿

This part would make it even more of a pain to deal with, especially if there's hundreds of these snakes like there's said to be. You didn't mention any of this at the end of your previous post

Based on the above I don’t think it’s likely ansen will be allowed, the man I believe I will add though

For point 6: Basically when/if she loses her Dragon Egg (located within her stomach), her infinite snakes get immediately reduced to 1000 snakes. In character, she uses these snakes to create trees or barriers, meaning they get reduced significantly or slightly. The snake teleportation is at CLOSE RANGE (VERY CLOSE LIKE SHE IS INFRONT OF YOU CLOSE RANGE). She has NEVER shown the capability to teleport her snakes mid range however her snakes will often burrow through the ground and slither onto the opponent, biting them with her poison. She can, however, teleport the White Snake to the opponent mid-range or at close range to end them

The snakes can be cut down extremely easily even if they are the size of countries. Kento did that (he is country level himself) and so they can be destroyed once they are cut down.

The mind, body and soul poison for the snakes is with DIRECT physical contact and that is ONLY in third Release. You can overpower it through overpowering or killing the snakes upon them appearing on you or near you via an AOE attack. All you need is dura neg to kill the snakes. Not that hard. The venom can also be dodged since its venomous water. Dodge it and you'll be fine.
Also notice whenever she "teleports" a snake, she always does so at close range.

The term "that snake" refers to the White Snake and ONLY THE WHITE SNAKE. That snake is special since it has its own conscience and will teleport to the opponent (from medium to close range), bite them and kill them. The opponent can kill the Snake which will erase the Dragon Egg in her stomach, reducing her infinite snakes to 1000 snakes. By that point though, the Poison (Haalahaala) is gone until Ansen dies, killing the opponent once she loses all 1000 snakes. Once she loses all of her snakes, she gains Black Flash.
Page 45: The Haalahaala made itself now manifest and visible, shutting down Ayumi’s soul, concept, power, mind and body (the Haahahala does this casually). “She’s finally used it?! It is a phenomenon in which it is the final Raido… for it its unabashedly the most powerful technique wherein the power of the Dragon King… is applied to the user’s fist within one-millionth of a second as the Prana flashes black, causing space to be distorted completely, even warping black holes. Unleashing Black Flash requires incredible concentration Regardless of how you got it right the first time, whether it was skill, or simply luck, causes one to control their energy as naturally as breathing, transcending all phenomenon… as it becomes something as simple and natural as breathing. It can result in a feeling of omnipotence wherein nigh-omnipotents can be punched out of existence… as if everything revolves around you. This leads to a greatly increased performance in combat, allowing the user to operate at 5000% of their maximum potential… but because Ansen is the sole one out of you 4 who is able to use Nature Energy or in this case, the entire energy of the Universe to make it manifest for she can only do it when she is near-death or when she has lost all of her snakes."
If she runs out, she practically dies but she gains the chance to use Black Flash and the Haalahaala poison will automatically manifest, resulting in a draw or Ansen's win.

READ: The White Snake's poison destroys immortal beings and only it. There is ONL;Y ONE WHITE SNAKE.
Killing all of her snakes is possible. Any attack that has dura neg would do the job.
Killing the White snake is IMPOSSIBLE SINCE IT CAN AND WILL COME BACK by True Snake Art: Body Replacement.” Ansen then said, throwing her remaining snake on the ground, knowing what this would mean before using all 7 chakras and then saying “White Snake of Rebirth: Final Return”. It is also completely immortal. Killing the White Snake (even once) destroys her Dragon Egg and reduces her snakes to 1000 whilst also slicing her stomach open and releasing some snakes. She can use these remaining snakes (1000) to create structures but if they are destroyed or used, they reduce her total amount. If she reaches 0 or around 3 to 5, she gains Black Flash and the Haalahaala poison becomes fully visible, insta-killing the opponent at the cost of her life although the White Snake will revive her, giving her the win.
Once again on page 45: “Now… the Haahahala will appear. You see, the White Snake and Ansen are dead… meaning, the end has come.” Ryujin said as the poison devoured all of Creation whilst Zerox burned up as Ayumi, upon absorbing even a whiff… was knocked out even at full power, killing her as the two friends, who saw themselves as sisters… held hands with Kento and Sokaran trying to use the Zamharir, Fire and Zaqqum only for the flames, ice and poison to affect the entire world, Moon, universe and Creation however they were simply sucked into the poison… only for a white and golden light to manifest from both Ansen and Ayumi. “Her power as Queen of the Nagas is finally manifesting.” Ryujin said as a baby white snake appeared. “Hey! That’s Ansen’s snake!” Sokaran screamed out. “Vasuki is immortal, thou seest. He cannot truly die. But he is still weaker than Ananta Shesha.” Ryujin calmly said as Tatsuryuu felt death come unto him as Ryujin also did but barely let it affect him, only for all of the Poison to be absorbed into Ansen passively, granting her complete immortality and annihilation of all things. “Her Queen self is thus all of us… and moreso her true potential. Tiamat, Ying Long… every creature in all of Myth including even those Himari Sato bore are underneath her Queen self.” Ryujin said as Tatsuryuu agreed, only to see the White Snake bite Ansen in the heart, reviving her and then returning to her stomach, healing her and Ayumi back to life.

Now, time for Rayfire.

Agree this seems hardly bypassable

"Ansen thought to herself as the White Snake of Rebirth immediately broke out by virtue of Ayumi’s tiresome state before teleporting (yes, teleporting) to Ayumi’s neck and biting her with the Haalahala, poisoning her soul, mind and body as she screamed. “This is just like those Jinn… if it were poison instead of conceptual identities! Halahala means poison of sins and Shiva means auspiciousness. One who is unaffected by duality of life- good or bad, happiness or sadness can only remain unaffected this great cosmic play called life." Ayumi thought to herself (page 22)"

How fast does the poison kill soul+mind+body once the target is infected (and they are good/bad or happy/sad)?

"which she can use without the White Snake but if she loses all of her snakes… then it (the Haalahaala) will consume all of Creation… everything… time… space… concepts… existence"

Does this attempt to destroy everything would the opponent kill all the white snakes? How would it look like, any means to escape without resistance to being absorbed?
The White Snake's poison isn't bypassable but if you kill the snake (which ends her dragon egg, splitting her stomach open), the poison will turn invisible and instead only be released when Ansen is near-death or has lost all snakes.

The poison is nearly instantaneous once the target is infected. The Poison I am constantly referencing is Haalahaala. Her base poison (Consumption of Poison) can be overpowered rather easily since its just Paralysis Inducement.

Notice this: The second part from "Haalahaala" to "play called life" is a descriptive. Its describing the poison. It has nothing to do with its actual effects (unless you really want it to ^^).

There is ONLY ONE WHITE SNAKE. Once the White Snake is "dead" and Ansen loses all her snakes (which is really easy, mostly through dura neg or existence erasure), the Poison of the Haalahaala will immediately activate, insta-killing the opponent since Ansen would be dead. But the White Snake would still appear and revive her, giving her the win. The poison is dark blue and no, escaping isn't possible since the entirety of the area will be filled once Ansen is dead.

THAT SAID, THE HAALAHALA IS ONLY FOUND IN THE WHITE SNAKE'S FANGS BEFORE Ansen dies. It cannot be manifested otherwise without the usage of Final Release or activating the White Snake.

Last edited:
There is ONLY ONE WHITE SNAKE. Once the White Snake is "dead" and Ansen loses all her snakes (which is really easy, mostly through dura neg or existence erasure), the Poison of the Haalahaala will immediately activate, insta-killing the opponent since Ansen would be dead. But the White Snake would still appear and revive her, giving her the win. The poison is dark blue and no, escaping isn't possible since the entirety of the area will be filled once Ansen is dead.
Not really sure how it can instakill, but just how can you KO Ansen without this happening? Seems unlikely to enter sadly

How about this?
  1. Destroy the White Snake that's biting you via some type of dura neg/existence erasure? If Ayumi could do it, then surely most of these characters could? They should have EE to some degree.
  2. Kill all of her 1000 snakes with AOE (She summons anywhere from 50 to several hundreds in batches, meaning it shouldn't be hard to be rid of the snakes after some time. Once she has 1000 snakes remaining, she uses 300 snakes to make a shield, leaving 700 snakes total. She then use 600 more snakes to make a tree large enough to fill a country, leaving her with 100 since 700 - 600 = 100. It is also mentioned that "each snake can paralyse the target with their venom, forcing their body to stop moving unless they can overpower it". She then uses 50 snakes to surround a wall that can keep multiple continents, also using them to break through it via the poisonous venom-water. After she gets bisected, 47 snakes are released from her being. This leaves 3 left since 50 - 47 = 3. Since she is also in Final Release during the 1000 snakes remaining, she revives herself with True Snake Art, turning one snake which she drops on the ground into the White Snake to revive herself, leaving 2 snakes left which are quickly erased, allowing her to use Black Flash three times, one-shotting Ayumi at the cost of her life as the Poison manifests in terms of a visible form, insta-killing her thereafter.)

The quote from page 44 to 45:
"...with 47 snakes devouring themselves from the ground, ultimately being erased from existence as Ansen then willed herself back together with Ayumi then activating her eyes to pulsate, destroying them casually. “I have no choice!! I HAVE TO DO THIS!!” Ansen thought to herself as the 2 snakes she let go of before were also quickly erased, according to plan. “True Snake Art: Body Replacement.” Ansen then said, throwing her remaining snake on the ground, knowing what this would mean before using all 7 chakras and then saying “White Snake of Rebirth: Final Return”, turning this snake into the White Snake and manifesting her body. "This is my final physical technique." They both said at the same time. “How did you do that?!” Ayumi asked as Ansen smiled. “Let’s just say that its a last resort. I returned to full health for a minute… and now… Final Release!” Ansen said as this reduced her full health timer from 1 minute to 5 seconds, only to use this time to speedblitz Ayumi who used the full strength of Jacob’s Ladder to erase the White Snake of Rebirth.
“Raido 103: Black Flash of the Dragon King!” Ansen said, striking her with the White Snake but this was a diversion as the Haalahala maintaining itself at full strength internally... "Yin Art?!” Ayumi thought to herself as Ansen punched straight through her. “THRICE!” Ansen screamed as she was sent flying back with two more full power Black Flashes destroying her Final Release and then her arrows as Ayumi fell to the ground in severe pain. “Thanks… for being my best friend… and sister… Ayumi.” Ansen said as Ayumi cried silently, seeing her friend fall to the ground. Ayumi looked at herself as she breathed heavily, noticing her stomach wounds bleeding as she used cosmic energy to heal her wounds with extreme difficulty, as she crawled over to Ansen, holding her best friend in her arms, as she activated her eyes in extreme pain; having noticed a gaping wound in her stomach. “Ayu-mi… please… tell Kento… I am truly sorry… for everything I have done to him…. And that…” Ansen said as she vomited blood after every word she spoke as Ayumi tried to heal her, with some usage of natural energy. “No… its alright… Don’t… You… are truly… my… best friend… I have…ever… had.” Ansen said as her purple-brown eyes fluttered out of life. “Now… the Haahahala will appear. You see, the White Snake and Ansen are dead… meaning, the end has come.” Ryujin said as the poison devoured all of Creation whilst Zerox burned up as Ayumi, upon absorbing even a whiff… was knocked out even at full power, killing her"

The poison instakills via being within its presence once its visible: On page 45: “Now… the Haahahala will appear. You see, the White Snake and Ansen are dead… meaning, the end has come.” Ryujin said as the poison devoured all of Creation whilst Zerox burned up as Ayumi, upon absorbing even a whiff… was knocked out even at full power, killing her.

Something to also mention is all you need to kill her (ignoring the White Snake/1000 snakes) is just destroy or severely damage her stomach, exposing the Dragon Egg and then destroying it. That's what one of the characters did and Ansen died because of it. "She crawled over to Ansen, holding her best friend in her arms, as she activated her eyes in extreme pain; having noticed a gaping wound in her stomach, as Rairyuunogouen’s remains were fully erased from existence by a combination of Kento’s State of Brahma and her arrows. “Ayu-mi… please… tell Kento… I am truly sorry… for everything I have done to him…. And that…” Ansen said as she vomited blood after every word she spoke as Ayumi tried to heal her, with some usage of natural energy. “No… its alright… Don’t… You… are truly… my… best friend… I have…ever… had.” Ansen said as her purple-brown eyes fluttered out of life as a white snake ripped itself out of her stomach, with gleaming red eyes, as Ayumi started to cry violently"

I'll let Venefica decide on it overall but that's really all I have to say on this poison-based stuff.

Last edited:
Destroy the White Snake that's biting you via some type of dura neg/existence erasure?
Kill all of her 1000 snakes with AOE (She summons anywhere from 50 to several hundreds in batches, meaning it shouldn't be hard to be rid of the snakes after some time)
It instakills via being within its presence once its visible: On page 45: “Now… the Haahahala will appear. You see, the White Snake and Ansen are dead… meaning, the end has come.” Ryujin said as the poison devoured all of Creation whilst Zerox burned up as Ayumi, upon absorbing even a whiff… was knocked out even at full power, killing her

Something to also mention is all you need to kill her (ignoring the White Snake/1000 snakes) is just destroy or severely damage her stomach, exposing the Dragon Egg and then destroying it. That's what one of the characters did and Ansen died because of it. "She crawled over to Ansen, holding her best friend in her arms, as she activated her eyes in extreme pain; having noticed a gaping wound in her stomach, as Rairyuunogouen’s remains were fully erased from existence by a combination of Kento’s State of Brahma and her arrows. “Ayu-mi… please… tell Kento… I am truly sorry… for everything I have done to him…. And that…” Ansen said as she vomited blood after every word she spoke as Ayumi tried to heal her, with some usage of natural energy. “No… its alright… Don’t… You… are truly… my… best friend… I have…ever… had.” Ansen said as her purple-brown eyes fluttered out of life as a white snake ripped itself out of her stomach, with gleaming red eyes, as Ayumi started to cry violently"

I'll let Venefica decide on it overall but that's really all I have to say on this poison-based stuff.
Then maybe with other characters having prior knowledge of this, it could work. Similarly how in 7-C Javen tourney characters got prior knowledge on Kirby madness manip

What do you mean by "Sejong seems to vary depending on how his hax works and how he can apply it (cannot get a picture out of the explanations in the ability section)"?

For the Man, the Shadow Sword is an item he can use (if Venefica allows it). Its close range since it drains life-force.
I’m allowing the man for now, but keep in mind that updating a profile with new abilities is not allowed unless you tell me what all it is first and it needs to be approved, I saw you do it in ex’s tourney so I’ll keep a close eye on the man

I don't know how the prior knowledge would work. But if it needs to be, then so be it.
But there should also be energy equalisation since she uses Prana (her energy equivalent of life-force).

I don't know how the prior knowledge would work. But if it needs to be, then so be it.
But there should also be energy equalisation since she uses Prana (her energy equivalent of life-force).
Not sure what equalization of energy has to do w it h this (not sure if that’s even allowed) but prior knowledge just means that everyone is aware of what they need to do about the poison snakes to survive from the get go

If its not allowed, then that's understandable.

The prior knowledge should be fine then.

When do you think the actual tournament will start?
Two spots left, not sure what spin is up to but it’s just his and my spot and I still don’t know who I wanna input but I’ll think about it now.
Probably a few days still depending us

Because I have two characters in this tournament, how will they work in vs battles? Will they be fighting against each other at some point or against different people?

Because I have two characters in this tournament, how will they work in vs battles? Will they be fighting against each other at some point or against different people?
I typically put two characters from the same person away from each other on the bracket but if both win consistently then yes they would face each other eventually

Two spots left, not sure what spin is up to but it’s just his and my spot and I still don’t know who I wanna input but I’ll think about it now.
Probably a few days still depending us
I could try bumping Spin on his profile or else find another VSBW Im knowledgeable of (since I have my second upload spot free)

Also, the Red Laser explanation page I promised (having Soul Core explained in depth) is close to completion
For FU profiles it's so good these tourneys take so long before launching, Spagm is massively updated, Gunnix is massively updated, and base Red Laser Page is nearly done all thanks to this, its the 'extending deadline' that forces+keeps me working on stuff xD

I could try bumping Spin on his profile or else find another VSBW Im knowledgeable of (since I have my second upload spot free)

Also, the Red Laser explanation page I promised (having Soul Core explained in depth) is close to completion
Please bump him first, he was one of the first reserves so I think it would be wrong to just kick him like that, he deserves the time

Is that gravity stuff all touch based?

Awesome!
With Jukido done, the final one left is venefica
Yeah, it might still take a day/two, his detailed pages take time to update. Also Red Laser Physiology Explanations (besides other units making clear lots of already established Gunnix's stuff) page is 99% done and currently waits for its very last revision 👀

Awesome!

Yeah, it might still take a day/two, his detailed pages take time to update. Also Red Laser Physiology Explanations (besides other units making clear lots of already established Gunnix's stuff) page is 99% done and currently waits for its very last revision 👀
It could be three days honestly, this profile is a fat stack

Back