• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (11/16)

Both are 68 Teratons in their End of Adventures keys. SMH is 137 Teratons with Flame Body
I believe I can allow SMH, Terminator I don't think so because of time stop unless you have explanations for it. For SMH would he start at 6-B or High 6-B?

Did they face each other in canon? I think special conditions would need to be applied
Yeah, Mario and Sonic fought Mecha together in episode 7, they lost (And Mario got a cape feather halfway through that fight while he'd be restricted to base here)

And since I'm suggesting Mecha's 2nd key, Mario fought Semi-Super Turbo Mecha Sonic in episode 6 along with Sonic, Luigi, Shadow and Yoshi (They all got omegastomped, though Mario and Sonic did one-shot his semi-super form with a starman)

So.... make of that what you will

It says right there on his profile the time stop is for 10 seconds every 5 minutes. SMH would start at 6-B.
10 seconds is still more than enough to likely stomp a bunch of fighters, especially against a Low 6-B that wouldn’t require anything more than a quick punch attack to beat, and at massively hypersonic+ speeds ten seconds can actually end up feeling like a long time

10 seconds is still more than enough to likely stomp a bunch of fighters, especially against a Low 6-B that wouldn’t require anything more than a quick punch attack to beat, and at massively hypersonic+ speeds ten seconds can actually end up feeling like a long time
Oh yeah reminds me I gotta make a new guy
Time to bring back my old Fcc character back from the dead!

He has time stop and plot manip, so he’s like a combo of Eric and terminator, also being high 6-B makes the standards higher for acceptance so I don’t think so unless he has bigger weaknesses or limitations than both
I told you time stop isn't in character and plot manip isn't combat applicable, nor would he use it in a serious fight.

Yeah, Mario and Sonic fought Mecha together in episode 7, they lost (And Mario got a cape feather halfway through that fight while he'd be restricted to base here)

And since I'm suggesting Mecha's 2nd key, Mario fought Semi-Super Turbo Mecha Sonic in episode 6 along with Sonic, Luigi, Shadow and Yoshi (They all got omegastomped, though Mario and Sonic did one-shot his semi-super form with a starman)

So.... make of that what you will
I think I'll have to just allow one or the other, and terminators time manip/space manip stuff might be too OP, how does all that work exactly? I'm really not keen on allowing time based abilities like time stop at all 🗿

I told you time stop isn't in character and plot manip isn't combat applicable, nor would he use it in a serious fight.
When did you tell me that (genuinely don't remember 🗿)? profile also doesn't point out that it isn't combat applicable and his notable attacks even says that scripts are indeed used for attacks at times

When did you tell me that (genuinely don't remember 🗿)? profile also doesn't point out that it isn't combat applicable and his notable attacks even says that scripts are indeed used for attacks at times
I told you about the time stop while his profile was in development. I forgot about the scripts. He doesn't use it to write that he must win or anything like that. He uses it to summon in projectiles and such.

Hear me out:

Hear me out:
I don’t know man someone entered might have power mimicry resistance and then ditto is totally useless

I nominate Naruto for high 6a

Back