• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Ah, wait, nvm, i just had a quick look at the rules and All my characters are or will be way too haxxy already cause of them 😭 darn it (Unless they get changed to allow for more characters or sumthin) mb

Ah, wait, nvm, i just had a quick look at the rules and All my characters are or will be way too haxxy already cause of them 😭 darn it (Unless they get changed to allow for more characters or sumthin) mb
What kind of hax are you talking about?

What kind of hax are you talking about?
Limited Probability and Fate Manip Mostly (Planned, that is) But asuna already has limited time hax which according to the rules is barred

Unless they can be restricted (Which as far as i can remember they can't) I don't think any character that is anywhere in tier 7 in bakuhatsu is gonna be allowed, lol

Limited Probability and Fate Manip Mostly (Planned, that is) But asuna already has limited time hax which according to the rules is barred
There could be exceptions based on how they are used/how strong they really are, if you could provide an explanation for how they will/would work in a fight, I could pass them anyway 👀 fate hax is very likely to be a no, but probability on its own could work and time hax possibly, but I’m a bit more strict on that

Well, they're in drafts for the next few chapters right now, so i'll try not to spoil much story-wise, but basically, asuna gets a skill called "Fortune" which gives her a 75% chance (Maybe nerfed to 50% later) of getting an outcome in her favor in a battle, a game, etc. She uses it to win against her first opponent in the first round of the adventurers tournament (Big Boi Knight Basically) and combines Fortune with "Scram" (Fear manip skill basically) to bypass his cold and relentless nature in order to cause him to surrender on his own accord, therefore giving asuna the W

Fortune has it's limitations, though. It's obviously not a guarantee that asuna gets what she wants, and a lot of people in her world that are at least somewhat strong have skills that can negate it, so any character with status effect resistance or just resistance to probability manipulation at all can resist it. And now that i think about it, it probably doesn't have a fate manipulation byproduct, since Fortune can't cause impossible things to happen. For example, No 3-A Environmental destruction so that asuna can beat a 3-B Character automatically, No magically making her 1000x stronger and faster, etc. Kind of like how the death note can only manipulate deaths to a degree that is logically possible. So if asuna has no or a miniscule chance of winning, and uses fortune, she'll still lose. Fortune is kind of just like a luck buff that gives her better odds at succeeding at something

Asuna's time hax is a bit more simple. Asuna uses a time-magic skill, Such as Playback, To leap through the dimension of time (4th Dimension more specifically) In order to manipulate time, and also allows her to see the world as if it were a finite, flat plane of existence, However, since asuna is so inexperienced with complex magic types, like time magic in this case, she can only use it go back in time by 10 seconds, or pause it to come up with a plan, and thats it. Which is why it's listed as "Limited". She can't be touched or affected unless her opponent has 4-D hax, or is 4-D, though, so she can use it to heal up quickly or something like that. She can't affect anyone in the real world while she's in the dimension of time, only when she exits. It's kind of like this (Without the auto-death part)

Sorry if all that's complicated, lol, i just want to be sure whether this is allowed or not

Last edited:
Well, they're in drafts for the next few chapters right now, so i'll try not to spoil much story-wise, but basically, asuna gets a skill called "Fortune" which gives her a 75% chance (Maybe nerfed to 50% later) of getting an outcome in her favor in a battle, a game, etc. She uses it to win against her first opponent in the first round of the adventurers tournament (Big Boi Knight Basically) and combines Fortune with "Scram" (Fear manip skill basically) to bypass his cold and relentless nature in order to cause him to surrender on his own accord, therefore giving asuna the W

Fortune has it's limitations, though. It's obviously not a guarantee that asuna gets what she wants, and a lot of people in her world that are at least somewhat strong have skills that can negate it, so any character with status effect resistance or just resistance to probability manipulation at all can resist it. And now that i think about it, it probably doesn't have a fate manipulation byproduct, since Fortune can't cause impossible things to happen. For example, No 3-A Environmental destruction so that asuna can beat a 3-B Character automatically, No magically making her 1000x stronger and faster, etc. Kind of like how the death note can only manipulate deaths to a degree that is logically possible. So if asuna has no or a miniscule chance of winning, and uses fortune, she'll still lose. Fortune is kind of just like a luck buff that gives her better odds at succeeding at something

Asuna's time hax is a bit more simple. Asuna uses a time-magic skill, Such as Playback, To leap through the dimension of time (4th Dimension more specifically) In order to manipulate time, and also allows her to see the world as if it were a finite, flat plane of existence, However, since asuna is so inexperienced with complex magic types, like time magic in this case, she can only use it go back in time by 10 seconds, or pause it to come up with a plan, and thats it. Which is why it's listed as "Limited". She can't be touched or affected unless her opponent has 4-D hax, or is 4-D, though, so she can use it to heal up quickly or something like that. She can't affect anyone in the real world while she's in the dimension of time, only when she exits. It's kind of like this (Without the auto-death part)

Sorry if all that's complicated, lol, i just want to be sure whether this is allowed or not
Fr me vs Leo.
(I'm Archie, Leo's wally)

There could be exceptions based on how they are used/how strong they really are, if you could provide an explanation for how they will/would work in a fight, I could pass them anyway 👀 fate hax is very likely to be a no, but probability on its own could work and time hax possibly, but I’m a bit more strict on that
Hey vene can I update Axl when we finish Marx vs Axl (I need to add large size)

Javen and Leo's characters every 2 days:

maavtQ.gif

Back