• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so

This really comes down to how effective LB's Dura Neg is, that said Saki is going to be fooled by LB's illusions that can actually harm you. Not sure how skilled Saki is combat but LB helped train Wolf who can take on people that solo entire armies.

Well she and her friend steamrolled about 20 other armed bikers despite not being armed themselves. The two of them don't seem particularly exhausted or worse for the wear, though the friend does seem to have some scrapes.

Keep in mind this is pre-zombification so it's not like they were two superhumans flooring 20 normal humans. Nothing like soloing an army but notable nonetheless, imo.

Reminds me of the place where you fight Gyobu lol.

Anyway I'm thinking even if LB can't get past the regen she could possibly still incap with her illusions after enough effort, when Sekiro found Kuro he was in a dazed and delusional state until Wolf snapped him out of it. Granted LB had no intentions of killing Kuro cause that would have been counter productive to her plans among other things really to begin with, but after a prolonged enough fight Saki might just find herself in a similar state

Last edited:
The over two times AP difference would give Saki an advantage but since Lady Butterfly loves doing acrobatics and spam ranged attacks, coupled with her illusions (one of which is an illusion of herself), I think Lady Butterfly stands a greater chance at beating her.

Back