• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saki Nikaido vs Ozen

Uh..Yeah..Let's celebrate ZLS entering VSBW boi!!

Can this franchise goes miraculously just like Violet? Let's see what happen next. Also we gonna use my husbando here since she's the only 9-B from any Franchouchou member lel, and this time using the low-tier KR character, who would win!!?

-Pre-training Saki is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Random Park with so much tree in Osaka region, night time

-Starting distance: 500 meters

-Weapon enabled for both: Iron stick with sharp tip on edge, ANYTHING IN THE PARK

-Win via K.O, Incapatitation, and Death!!!

IMG 5959
ZLS character3 main

-Saki Nikaido: 0

-Oze: 0

-Inconclusive: 0

Well then.

Sadly, Ozen dosnt have a calc to back up her rating, but considering that slamming a stone wall should wield higher values than shattering a mirror wall, i think Ozen has the AP advantage. I could be wrong though so correct me if i am.

This entire fight will be one single slugfest, considering that both lack any form of range attacks or noteable hax to speak of. As a White Whistle Ozen should have experience and skill on her side by a rather large margin. Woman spend most of her life in the Abyss, fighting of dangerous wild life and hazardous regions. She shoudlnt be below Bondrewd in that aspects, who regulary fought bounty hunters who were sent after him.

Saki has her zombie physiology at her side and can suprise Ozen with it. Funnily enough, zombies DO exist in Made in Abyss, that will be a hindrance for Ozen though. Because the Zombies Ozen is aware of, who retained their consciousness, are no different than living human. Means that they breath, can get sick and actually die if you sever their heads (See Riko),

Overall Ozen takes it for me. Ozen is overall just a better combatant and should readjust to Saki's shenanigens quickly enough, before a randomly flying head might bite of her throat or something else.

Ehh, i dont know Violet good enough. Might help against her but for now i would have to wait for people knowledgeble on her.

Back