• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Land Saga Revisions: Oh Boy Do I Love My Not-Undead Zombies.

After waiting for a length of time that completely turned my previous understanding of the word "soon" on its head, I am finally able to make this CRT.

Let me tell y'all, our Zombie Land Saga profiles are a bit of a mess. Also, if it had been me, I probably wouldn't have made profiles for a least a few of them, just because they've never done anything that could be perceived as hurting someone nor shown intention to do so. But, it wasn't me, and that's mostly not what this thread is about.

So, let's start with some stat changes.

Stat Changes​

Attack Potency/Durability​

At the very least, Saki's durability would scale to this calc.

There have been occasions in which the rest of the girls girls-- including Saki-- have been bulldozed, bitten, tackled, etc by Tae. It usually takes more than one of them to restrain her. Thus, I believe her AP could scale to this calc. If nothing else, she does violently fragment a door in episode 11.

The producer, Kotaro Tatsumi, has also hurt Saki before (beginning of episode 5). She hurt him pretty bad with a baseball (beginning of episode 5), and even Ai Mizuno, thin and prissy as she is as she is, rendered him unable to stand for a bit just by hitting him with a baguette. Yes, all of these scenes and brief squabbles with the producer are comedic, but this is a comedic series. A lot of its "combat" amounts to little more than slapstick, but the same is true for Tom and Jerry, Loony Toons, and Phineas and Ferb. Pretty sure when most of a series physical violence is slapstick, it's okay to scale characters using the slapstick. Dunno if that all made sense; I'm typing this at 2:30 AM.

Speed​

Not a whole lot of speed feats to be found in this series. However, in this clip we see Saki drive off the top of what we know is Mt Kagami, which is 284 meters high. If we assume she starts her climb back up after the explosion and reaches the top once we see her hand, this takes about 11 seconds (0:47 to 0:58 in the video). 284/11 = ~26 m/s or Superhuman+ speed. These gals frequently blitz each other, and I could 100% find proof if needed, so feel free to ask.

Lifting Strength​

Even the girl who's often portrayed as one of the weakest, Sakura, can pop the head off of her zombie band mates. This being a Class 1 feat. Saki's grappled with Sakura before, and it always takes more than one other girl to restrain Tae. She'd scale above this.

But Why?​

You may have wondered at some point: What about their current stats? What's wrong with them?

If you were, in fact, wondering that, I would respond with: Clearly you've not looked at these pages.

First of all, the blog containing all of the "calcs" was never approved by any calc group members. Second of all, just read some of these "calcs." One girl's got Subsonic attack and reaction speed because she slapped people before she could hear what they were about to say. I really like to think I don't have to explain how goofy that is. Catching the head before it falls may be valid, I don't know. Someone can watch the feat and judge for themselves, it's at 1:29 of this video.

Also, part of Saki's AP justification is that she crashed into motorcycles with her own motorcycle? Maybe if she'd done that with a punch it'd be valid, but riding a motorbike into something doesn't justify physical rating. It's also not a tactic she's ever used to actually fight people.

Also, I'm not sure what this whole separating their AP into keys nonsense is. They were up on that mountain for like a week, and it was survival and teamwork training, not combat training. There's nothing to imply any of them were physically different afterwards.

Anyways, with all that said and done, let's move onto Powers and Abilities.

Powers and Abilities​

Uhh can someone friggin uhh tell me what the name of this series is? Zombie Land Saga.

So why, on God's green Earth, do not a single one of these broads have Immortality Type 7 on their profiles? Your guess is as good as mine! No, it's not the most useful of the immortality types, but the point of this isn't to add things that are useful. It's to make these profiles accurate. There are plenty more abilities needing added, but that has been the most humorous one to me all this time.

I'll actually get into those now. Each of these gals should have:

Immortality Type 7: They're all zombies.

Immortality Type 2: They can all survive without their heads and limbs attached, as well as being shot through the heart and stabbed through the head.

Regeneration/Immortality Type 3: Mid, as not only can they reattach limbs (several instances) and regenerate from being shot through the heart (beginning of episode 1), but they can also regenerate from getting a fire poker embedded through their heads (beginning of episode 1).

Martial Arts: This one's just for Saki, who performed a rolling sabot kick while defending "Lily" in episode 8.

Body Control: All of them should have this, and some of them already do. But, they should ALL have it, due to being able to operate their limbs and heads even while they're not attached.

Berserk Mode: Tae should have this. She becomes significantly stronger and faster while going on a rampage and is known to be reigned in only by something like being baited by dried squid.

Self-Sustenance: They're completely fine despite being submerged in water without their breaths being held (episode 4) and it's stated they don't require sleep (episodes 3, 10, and 11).

Resistance to Poison Manipulation: In episode 3, while the rest are coming up with a band name, Tae sucks on a dry erase marker. This would usually wreak havoc on a human body, but she's completely fine. In episode 10, they all consume poisonous mushrooms while camping, and they're no worse for the wear.

Resistance to Extreme Cold: In episode 10, Tae is frozen solid. Once thawed, she's fine. They obviously aren't resistant to ice, but the cold doesn't bother them, anyway.

Revised Profiles​

Should look something like these.

They're not all done, but you can get an idea. They'll all be pretty similar, save for a few character abilities specific to them.

There's nothing to really indicate there are different types of zombies in this series, so they should all have the same abilities, save for a few (Martial Arts for Saki, Acupuncture for Yugiri, etc)

Conclusion​

0aef9390417cefc3525acd7322605542.gif

I am surprised that, after more than one year,
1. I am not invited to this CRT
2. I have asked for mods to approve my calc blogs but with few responses and claims that no one approves of the calcs

AP/Durability scaling chain:
Saki = Tae >= Koutarou (for being theoretically able to tame every zombie one by one) (> Daddy Boar) > Yugiri >= Ai = Junko = Lily = Sakura

Claim by Arrogant_Schmuck: Also, I'm not sure what this whole separating their AP into keys nonsense is. They were up on that mountain for like a week, and it was survival and teamwork training, not combat training. There's nothing to imply any of them were physically different afterwards.
(Well some reaction speed and coordination were improved - at least for the mid-low tiers)

So would everyone upscale from the Saki explosion now? I can agree on that Saki / Tae / Koutarou should be theoretically far stronger than the rest.

(Well if you want to claim that everyone is as fast)

Same for speed (except perhaps Yugiri's slap perhaps but even that speed gap could be for comedic and plot reasons)

Lifting strength: Should Koutarou Tatsumi receive a Class 1 upgrade also? He currently scales on par with the strongest Franchouchou zombie for being able to wrestle with one (and the implied need to do so).

Otherwise i am fine with this.

Also, ask another calc member to officially approve anything left with my calcs which is not yet covered thanks. The 9-A+ upgrades and the powers and abilities upgrades are done with on Saki and Tae - I just need to reassure what else needs to be applied and fixed.

... Or, would I need to start a fresh new CRT just to check everything up?

Last edited:
Back