• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soul Crush requires Yhwach to be more powerful than him, no?
He already has protection against 2-A attacks on his soul scaling off of Xeno Goku.
No

Soul Hax and AP aren't interchangeable, nobody in Dragon Ball either canon or non canon come anywhere near Bleach in terms of soul hax.

2-A soul resistance from tanking punches directed at the soul isn't a thing, it's just baseline resistance.

No

Soul Hax and AP aren't interchangeable, nobody in Dragon Ball either canon or non canon come anywhere near Bleach in terms of soul hax.

2-A soul resistance from tanking punches directed at the soul isn't a thing, it's just baseline resistance.
So like soul can't have a durability? What if inverse it does have durability

No

I was thinking the same but I didn't think he was literally just refering to the AP & Dura scaling to each other in DB. But wouldn't resisting Hakai count though?

So like soul can't have a durability? What if inverse it does have durability
It's just baseline soul resistance

"2-A soul resistance" from tanking hits aimed at your soul by a 2-A isn't a thing, even in Bleach where the soul and AP are far more closely tied than in Dragon Ball, we don't say Yhwach has "Low 2-C soul resistance" because he can tank hits from Ichigo.

Ah u know what, I just realized this vegito doesn’t have the key sword. That’s why I thought the soul crush wouldn’t be a problem

because apparently bleach has some type of scaling chain that makes the hax above baseline.

hakai ignores durability so i don't see why it would

why would it being EE mean its above soul erasure?
"Some type" thats very vague but i assume the morderators would have good reason to edorse the scaling chain.

Hakai should scale to AP or it's saying Zeno hakai = Beerus hakai.

I dont know? more concepts involved? I'm not so sure.

BTW, didn't the standards for the whole soul fuckery changed? Are Bleach soul crushing numbers are valid and can be used as a potency?

Not that it matters that much, since I'm pretty sure they still have some soul manip resis neg.

Last edited:
It’s something about how they can soul hax like, billions of life forms. And soul/mind hax is treated as, the more resistances/people they can affect,the stronger. It’s one of the strongest soul hax and soul resist.
Wait, was there actual proof for this kind of thing? I not sure if any of the mods or admins agree with that for that matter.

BTW, didn't the standards for the whole soul fuckery changed? Are Bleach soul crushing numbers are valid and can be used as a potency?

Not that it matters that much, since I'm pretty sure they still have some soul manip resis neg.
Numbers potency doesn't matter much anymore when it comes to mind/soul hax

Overcoming layers of resistance is the default way of determining potency now, it doesn't change anything for Bleach though, in fact, it arguably makes soul crush even stronger given how many times layers of resistance are overcome within the verse.

It’s something about how they can soul hax like, billions of life forms. And soul/mind hax is treated as, the more resistances/people they can affect,the stronger. It’s one of the strongest soul hax and soul resist.
billions of life forms? well in DB almost everything is co-related with AP, Hakai probably is too. Resisting Hakai should count as soul manip resistance. And if Hakai scales to AP then it's Low 2-C level soul resis and translating that to DB Heroes it's 2-A.

So basically, what you're saying is the potency doesn't matter just so long as the scale of it is more grand? thats kinda iffy.

If dead goku squared up against Yhwach would Soul Crush just be EE?
goku-thinking.gif

Back