• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Zod

Status
Not open for further replies.

both are 4-B and speed is equal

vegeta: 2

zod: 9

Last edited:
Vegeta has a scaling chain above Super Perfect Cell's feat. How strong is Zod?

Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta > BoG SSJ3 Goku (Pre-SSG Ritual) > SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) >> SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Saga) > 2 * Super Perfect Cell = 1.053 KiloFoe

Then Vegeta has a solid AP advantage. Unless Zod has something to counter that, I'm voting Vegeta for AP and skill advantage

The heat vision and frost breath are superman level, just check supermans profile to see the feats, so I think Zod might win. Vegeta could one shot as well. Zod has longer range for normal attacks and better skill (Possibly, but hard to explain)

The heat vision and frost breath are superman level, just check supermans profile to see the feats, so I think Zod might win. Vegeta could one shot as well. Zod has longer range and better skill(Possibly, but hard to scale)
so who do u vote?

The heat vision and frost breath are superman level, just check supermans profile to see the feats, so I think Zod might win. Vegeta could one shot as well. Zod has longer range for normal attacks and better skill (Possibly, but hard to explain)
How likely it us for Zod to use them? Vegeta got a big AP advantage over him

Voting Vegeta via AP ,Firepower(he can get way more blast off than Zod, Homing Blast ,and Skill.

Does he start in base or SSJ

but i don't get the range argument. Vegeta uses energy blasts for range too
Its because of X-Ray vision and knowing where to hit. He doesn't use it in battles shown like that, but in standard battle assumptions, he would due to wanting to kill and using X ray from a far. That's all he can do though. How much stronger is Vegeta here?

vegeta upscales from 1.053 kilofoe

zod scales to 1.08 kilo foe
Vegeta is actually much stronger than that.

Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku (BoG Pre-SSG Ritual) > SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) >> SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu Saga) > SSJ2 Cell Saga Gohan > 2 * Super Perfect Cell (as Gohan killed him with one arm kamehameha) = 1.053 KiloFoe

Vegeta is actually much stronger than that.

Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku (BoG Pre-SSG Ritual) > SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) >> SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu Saga) > SSJ2 Cell Saga Gohan > 2 * Super Perfect Cell (as Gohan killed him with one arm kamehameha) = 1.053 KiloFoe
So more than 8 times stronger than zod

Mismatch lol

Ok I'll vote vegeta via ki blasts, higher ap by a lot, I don't think heat vision will one shot, zod would lose before the frost breath comes out

Next time try to do some research so it isn't an AP stomp

If he realized he's losing he could. It's a option. You can change the Vegeta if you want
That would be a wincon to Zod if Zod and Vegeta had similar AP, but the problem is because Vegeta AP is way higher, Zod won't have time to notice that he is losing, because Vegeta can casually one shot him

Last edited:
That would be a wincon to Zod if Zod and Vegeta had similar AP, but the problem is because Vegeta AP is way higher, Zod won't have time to notice that he is losing, because Vegeta can casually one shot him
Vegeta wouldn't one-shot in character. Also it's a different Vegeta now

Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta > BoG SSJ3 Goku (Pre-SSG Ritual) > SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) >> SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Saga) > 2 * Super Perfect Cell = 1.053 KiloFoe
The profile for Vegeta is only of the Buu Saga. So the chain would just be: SS2 Vegeta ~ SS2 Teen Gohan >2x Super Perfect Cell.

Even that is also sketchy, since the only time Vegeta was ever compared to Teen Gohan was when he was amped by Babidi and he only did so because SS2 Goku notably dwarfed him in strength. So it's very possible he's not even 2x SPC.

The profile for Vegeta is only of the Buu Saga. So the chain would just be: SS2 Vegeta ~ SS2 Teen Gohan >2x Super Perfect Cell.

Even that is also sketchy, since the only time Vegeta was ever compared to Teen Gohan was when he was amped by Babidi and he only did so because SS2 Goku notably dwarfed him in strength. So it's very possible he's not even 2x SPC.
The scaling I did was done before he got changed to Buu Saga SSJ2 Vegeta. Otherwise yeah, I kind of agree with that. Though SSJ2 Vegeta is still far above Super Perfect Cell even if he didn't surpassed SSJ2 Gohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back