• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Zod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant even to goku...
I didn't even bring up the Beerus Feat at that point
Goku was literally screaming and shouting in water so a direct contradiction
Vegeta can use his ability to nullify energy to keep the Earth from being destroyed. It will go away maybe after a day but not immediately.
Vegeta can nullify energy to keep the earth from being destroyed but he couldn't do it against Frieza? (the earth destruction wasnt even instantaenous)

Which monster carrot feat? Beerus fight was in the atmosphere, the manga states it, outta the pod? Wdym?
The monster carrot feat I stated. The Beerus fight was in Deep Space in the anime if you look. Uhh I can't link images so just search it up. He is like that multiple seconds.

A feat from Volume 1 of the manga that contradicted multiple times later on. Its either a gag or he held his breath, in either case he requires oxygen

WoG both in-universe and out of universe state that it was in-atmosphere to keep the Saiyan's oxygen weakness consistent.

Anime filler yes. But the Anime still features scenes where they are stated to require air and risk death if they're left in places without it.
You say it contradicts it but that goes both ways. Anime filler is just as canon to the anime as the manga bits.

Goku was literally screaming and shouting in water so a direct contradiction
Goku was never screaming underwater. Read chapter 115/309. He went underwater and thought about what to do
Vegeta can use his ability to nullify energy to keep the Earth from being destroyed.
Vegeta does not posses energy nullification in this incarnation. So that isn't an option.
It will go away maybe after a day but not immediately.
No, it will indeed be destroyed immediately if Zod punches down. Which ends the fight because Vegeta cannot breath.
You say it contradicts it but that goes both ways. Anime filler is just as canon to the anime as the manga.
Wut. The profile in question is of the manga version of the character only. Dragon Ball Super considers the manga the main canon as well, in both mediums. So the scene just isn't usable.
I'm not dumb, I know that. They where past stratosphere in some scenes.
As shown and mentioned, they were always in a part that had some level of oxygen. They were never in actual deep space lore wise. Zod being able to grapple Vegeta into outerspace or destroy the Earth are valid win conditions due to Vegeta's oxygen weakness.

Goku was never screaming underwater. Read chapter 115/309. He went underwater and thought about what to do

Vegeta does not posses energy nullification in this incarnation. So that isn't an option.

No, it will indeed be destroyed immediately if Zod punches down. Which ends the fight because Vegeta cannot breath.

Wut. The profile in question is of the manga version of the character only. Dragon Ball Super considers the manga the main canon as well, in both mediums. So the scene just isn't usable.

As shown and mentioned, they were always in a part that had some level of oxygen. They were never in actual deep space lore wise. Zod being able to grapple Vegeta into outerspace or destroy the Earth are valid win conditions due to Vegeta's oxygen weakness.
If he doesn't possess energy nullification explain how he fights without destroying universes?

He's def screaming solar flare underwater here. The part of him holding his breathing is probably instinct. He is as Vegeta put it "An earthling and a proud Saiyan." And that probably indirectly cuz him to hold his breath.
If you use manga the only source that says he can't breathe in water would be Moro Arc, which is a single part of the anime which contradicts a lot other statements, which by the wiki itself is not usable. You saying the Manga is before the anime might be true but that's only if they directly contradict each other, in which I've never seen statements
Also something else, how tf do they be breathing in T.O.P? Isn't in empty? By that logic there shouldn't be air. And from what I know Krillin can breathe with no air. Or Tien. Or Roshi. And you telling all other contestants are able to breathe? I call BS.

Top is the most contradictory thing, it has no time but Hit use time skip, it has no space but they created a black hole etc

If he doesn't possess energy nullification explain how he fights without destroying universes
That's not only a different Vegeta, but not even the same concept. Ki control and attack potency are why they have limited AoE not energy nullification.

He's def screaming solar flare underwater here
You mean when Goku is already dead and doesn't require the same things as he did when alive? Also that's an anime filler arc and not relevant to this Vegeta.

Also something else, how tf do they be breathing in T.O.P? Isn't in empty? By that logic there shouldn't be air.
They mention that everyone has their own personalized gravity and that they've made the arena viable to all fighters. Everyone who needs air was given air in the tournament. In fact one person's power relied on sonar which only exists with an atmosphere being present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back