• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
Kratos FRA, just because I think he cooler.
I can't add "just because I think he cooler".
I know, Kratos is pretty strong, plus if this is GOW3 version, he has the Blade of Olympus, yes? and that shit's pretty ******* strong.

Obscenly said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
I know, Kratos is pretty strong, plus if this is GOW3 version, he has the Blade of Olympus, yes? and that shit's pretty ******* strong.
Kratos IS super strong, but with physical strength, Vegeta oneshots him casually.

BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
Kratos IS super strong, but with physical strength, Vegeta oneshots him casually.
Maybe, but, Kratos could still cut his ******* head off.

Obscenly said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
Physically, no, he's not strong enough to physically harm Vegeta at all

BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Obscenly said:
Physically, no, he's not strong enough to physically harm Vegeta at all
GOW3 Kratos has the Blade Of Olympus, when I played the game, check the Blade of Olympus's profile. Blade of Olympus

Right, its around baseline Universal +, but Vegeta is around 100x stronger than that
Vegeta is definitely not 100x stronger than Universal+ lmao.

If you look at the beginning of the thread, you'll see that we discussed this, and Vegeta is 223x baseline

If he's 223x baseline, that would make him 223x stronger than Zeno with that universal feat he showed around when he was first introduced, then, yes?

... uh, dis you actually at any point read our tiering system or any of the other profiles? Universe+ means destruction of a singular space time continuum. This was done way before on Super, then characters kept on improving by leaps and bounds.

Zeno is Low Multiverse Level, because he has destroyed more than a singular space time continuum in one attack. Vegeta isn't even comparable to Zen-O.

Obscenly said:
Right, its around baseline Universal +, but Vegeta is around 100x stronger than that
Vegeta is definitely not 100x stronger than Universal+ lmao.
John Cena proceeds to peel back a hole in reality to show his face to mortals that simply "can't see" him.

John Cena: "Are you sure about that!"

Obscenly said:
If he's 223x baseline, that would make him 223x stronger than Zeno with that universal feat he showed around when he was first introduced, then, yes?
All jokes aside are you familar with the tiering system here? It's a little more "detailed" or "specific" than just saying someone is just a universe buster because HURR DURR I saw it on TV. Calculations are made, statements and scaling are also taken into consideration. We value your opinion but please understand how the system here works and the reasoning behind every single profile made before inserting your Bull Shit. Thank ya kindly :)

So can I vote Incon for the slight chance that Vegeta does not hit Kratos and is bum rushed with some godly level hax?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I do believe we had a discussion before that bloodlusted doesn't in anyway mean "will default for the best move in a given situation".
That's just one option, Kratos could use pretty much any of his hax and one shot, the only way Vegeta wins is if he goes for physical combat, which is possible, but not any moreso than hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back