• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm

So we have many ways to Vegeta win via AP and many ways to Kratos win via hax

So, looks Inconclusive for now, but before voting, what are Kratos' main haxes ? I mean, the ones he uses more

Dante Demon Killah said:
So, looks Inconclusive for now, but before voting, what are Kratos' main haxes ? I mean, the ones he uses more
He really doesn't have one to my knowledge. He uses what he needs to.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Hmm

So we have many ways to Vegeta win via AP and many ways to Kratos win via hax

I'm not entirely sure (I've never played GOW), but petrifaction seems like an easy go-to. Also, if they engage in CQC, Vegeta oneshots in AP and Kratos oneshots because he can directly attack one's soul

TotokuYT said:
Kratos haxstomp
Definitely not. One Galick Gun lands, charged or not, and Kratos is dead. Vegeta could just do to Kratos what he did to Semi Perfect Cell with the combo, except he'd kick Kratos in half. Hell, if Vegeta wanted, he could shower the entire planet with Energy Blasts. There is no "stomp" here, I've made sure of that

Not the entire planet, no. The only one that shows such a wide area of attack while keeping the same precision is Super Buu. Otherwise, Ki blasts affect a big but much more focused area when they are just shot like crazy.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Not the entire planet, no. The only one that shows such a wide area of attack while keeping the same precision is Super Buu. Otherwise, Ki blasts affect a big but much more focused area when they are just shot like crazy.
True, but considering they practically home, I'd say if he lets oof like 15, the explosion will hit near him at least (if he teleports), and the yield of those explosions would annihilate Kratos

They only really home in if the person that sent them is trying that, which is never the case in an all out crazed barrage.

But just a couple of blasts controlled by Vegeta is also something he might do.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
They only really home in if the person that sent them is trying that, which is never the case in an all out crazed barrage.

But just a couple of blasts controlled by Vegeta is also something he might do.
That's fair, I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back