• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Powe of Hope is being used? Then Kratos stomps, Vegeta can't do anything to him that will actually put him down.

Ionliosite said:
Wait, Powe of Hope is being used? Then Kratos stomps, Vegeta can't do anything to him that will actually put him down.
Should I make it pre-POH Kratos so it's not a stomp?

Alright, then it's done, Vegeta vs pre-POH Kratos (key for like 90% of his versions is the same, so I don't need to edit the OP)

Hm? Did we change something about the keys? Kratos has been crawling back from being killed since before awakening power of hope.

Maybe some revision happened and I missed it.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Hm? Did we change something about the keys? Kratos has been crawling back from being killed since before awakening power of hope.

Maybe some revision happened and I missed it.
I mean, he's got healing and Regenerationn on his pre-POH pages, but as of rn, his page only says resurrection under POH

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'm aware, but he gets sent to Hades and crawls right back out before he awakens hope fully in the final battle of GoW 3, so I am confused.
Oh? I was unaware of this. I've never played GOW, but if he can resurrect before POH, Kratos might still have a leg in this race

I don't remember one like that happening and Kratos does indeed crawl out of Hades before GoW 3's final battle. I'll see if I can ask someone.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't remember one like that happening and Kratos does indeed crawl out of Hades before GoW 3's final battle. I'll see if I can ask someone.
Thanks, that distinction would be much appreciated

Kappatalism said:
God form for Vegeta is an infinite 3D mulitplier to power
1)I don't see anything like that on his profile. Wouldn't that make Blue Evolution Multiversal, which it's not?

2)Doesn't matter how strong Vegeta is if (and right now, it's a big if) Kratos can res, because he'd die and then just come back and one shot hax Vegeta

Regardless of the boost in general, it's simple: if Kratos can resurrect even once, Vegeta will lose. If not, Vegeta will win

Kappatalism said:
going from galaxy to universal+ is infinite.
No...? What are you on about? Vegeta is only at Universe+ as a Super Saiyan Evolution, otherwise he's 3-A.

From what I can see seems that only power of hope Kratos can do so, which is very... confusing to me but eh.

As far as I can tell, this is pretty bad matchup.

Vegeta has such an AP advantage that he wins no matter what he does. Kratos has hax but he doesn't use them off the bat and instead uses them as he feels he needs to in the fight. Vegeta will never allow things to go that far.

Even if we use End of GOW3 Kratos, it still wouldn't be a good matchup because Vegeta wouldn't be able of to put him and Kratos would just hax him to death after the first time he was killed.

So, yeah, this is a stomp and I don't see a real way to tweak it.

C2 of Omegon said:
As far as I can tell, this is pretty bad matchup.

Vegeta has such an AP advantage that he wins no matter what he does. Kratos has hax but he doesn't use them off the bat and instead uses them as he feels he needs to in the fight. Vegeta will never allow things to go that far.

Even if we use End of GOW3 Kratos, it still wouldn't be a good matchup because Vegeta wouldn't be able of to put him and Kratos would just hax him to death after the first time he was killed.

So, yeah, this is a stomp and I don't see a real way to tweak it.
I could tweak it to make it a little more even (I have plenty of experience tweaking since me making uneven matches seems to be a vice of mine I'm trying to fix), but Vegeta's pretty close to the win already, and Kratos DOES technically have a win condition (a very bad one, but one nonetheless), I say we continue and if any Kratos fan can come in here and get Vegeta shit-stomped, all the power to them

Yeah, no. A character being close to a win doesn't negate the matchup being an AP stomp. Such matchups should never go on the profile. Vegeta will kill Kratos with any attack before Kratos could ever use any of his abilities. That is the textbook definition of a stomp.

Saying that Kratos' wincon is bad, doesn't help your case. Just having a wincon really doesn't mean anything if said wincon isn't realisitcally attainable.

??? If there is a condition in which Kratos can win, which there is, then it's not a stomp, or a situation in which a character can't win

BakiHanma18 said:
??? If there is a condition in which Kratos can win, which there is, then it's not a stomp, or a situation in which a character can't win
A character's wincon has to actually be something that can be reasonably accomplished. If the character's only way to win is do to something they have no knowledge of, something that they can't even pull off, or act completely out of character, one has to start question the nature of the match.

Having a wincon =/= Wincon is viable

Quibster said:
Vegeta has a pretty good resistance to Mind Manipulation. He resisted Babidi's through sheer willpower, AKA Saiyan Pride. Vegeta also has Limited Power Nullification. Strong enough to destroy a GoD Toppo's Hakai Energy, which can Erase beings from existence, reguardless if they're a ghost or not.
That doesn't sound impressive at all.

I've changed the OP so that both are now bloodlusted, so hax is a viable option, but Vegeta can still AP oneshot just as easily

Bro, the Ap advantage for Vegeta here is lolhuge if he starts in base and can go up to Blue, he can atomize Kratos with a slap

So, Kratos have some good hax, does he start with something besides physical attacks ?

Dante Demon Killah said:
Bro, the Ap advantage for Vegeta here is lolhuge if he starts in base and can go up to Blue, he can atomize Kratos with a slap

So, Kratos have some good hax, does he start with something besides physical attacks ?
Now that he's bloodlusted, if Vegeta powers up, Kratos just kinda oneshots him with any of his millions of haxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back