• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Kirby did not directly cause the destruction of Another Dimension. It was the defeat of Magolor that caused it.

2. This is one of the feats that put Kirby at Planet level, not Galaxy and certainly not Universal

3. Does not automatically make him Galaxy level. Also disproven by the fact that he was defeated by both Kirby and Meta Knight

4. Has been defeated by Kirby before, who is Planet level

5. Only had intentions to conquer the universe, and he did not demonstrate any level of power capable of destroying the universe

6. Where was this stated?

7. Not universal, this makes him Planet level at best.

8. Again, Multi-Planet level at best.

Kirby beat up the sun and the moon, this puts him at star level.

And if Nightmare wasn't able to conquer the universe, then why did Kirby fight him in the first place? There aren't going to be 100 episodes of plotting to conquer the universe when nobody's even able to.

+Awesome Betterhero

The Sun and the Moon are for sure not like in the reality, so this is not valid.

Mr-shine-mr-bright.png

So because Nightmare can conquer the universe, this mean that Freezer is a galaxy buster, because he has conquer an entire galaxy?

They obviously are in the reality, because you just posted a picture of them. Now a couple of quotes.

"I got the sun and moon to fight. I got you to go into space... it was all according to my perfect little plan!"

"We rule both the night and the day! This leaves no time for you Kirby! Be gone!!"

Showing how Shine/Bright are indeed the moon and sun, as they control the night and day just like the sun and moon of any other universe.

The moon has also been shown in some other Kirby games, including the time when it was blown up, turning it into a crescent (notice how Mr. Shine is shaped exactly like the moon was at the time).

I'm sure the Kirby universe has this one. Kirby has an ultra sword, which is huge. He can survive being crushed under tons of pressure. He can become Hypernova Kirby who is capable of inhaling almost anything, Kirby can create a new Warp Star on his own even if his old one is destroyed. Kirby's Warp Star moves faster than light.

I'm pretty sure the Kirby universe has this one, especially if they're going up against one person.

I dont think so, im pretty sure hes only Star but whatevs. Kind of find the whole "Broly galaxy thing" ridiculous.

ANIME VEGETA There is a hige diffrence in power between anime dbz and manga dbz including several guide books confirming cells solar system busting statment

I would say that just assuming his blowing up multiple solar systems. I would say maybe multi-star but I feel like multi-solar system is pushing it.

Dude a star explosion would wipe out most the solar system not all of it and as we know of broly he hates leaving anything un destroyed

Dooooooesn't really equal solar system. Thats like if I removed a screw from a building and it collapsed, I wouldn't be building. I caused a chain reaction specificly to destroy that building.

OK... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut regardless, just discovered Vegeta can't solo via universal Kirby in dreams.

So... Kirby is Universal when dreaming, huh? Like... inside his dream? How does that work beyond him just having a very lucid dream?

Also, regarding star busting vs Solar System busting... Kinetic force alone isn't enough for a Supernova to cause such destruction. When blowing up the star, the shockwave only does part of the damage. The Plasma debris from the exploding star also helps vaporizing any celestial body unlicky enough to be on it's way. But back to the shockwaves, though... These Shockwaves (Which are likely to span all the way up to the Heliopause) may also knock the surviving celestial bodies off orbit. That IS destroying the Solar System, just indirectly.

But regarding Vegeta... yes. He's Large Star Level plus in the current Manga continuity (Though Revival of F is likely to further boost him into a higher tier). But the Anime continuity (Which brances into GT as well) has them on a much higher power scale. Buu is Multi-Solar System at least (Owing to Supreme Kai's flashback showing the Galaxy being torn apart bit by bit). So Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta is likely Small Galaxy level as bare minimum.

Maybe the shockwaves can knock the celestial bodies off orbit, but this is not a true star system destruction (the complete destruction of everything that is part of the star system).

You are right that in this way the solar system would never exist anymore, but a guy that can do this is still at best a large star buster.

Just a star system buster via chair reaction, but not a true star system buster.

"So... Kirby is Universal when dreaming, huh? Like... inside his dream? How does that work beyond him just having a very lucid dream?"

If he has the Star Rod, he can casually manipulate the universe in any dream. Ever.

But... that would only work on Dreams, right? Wouldn't this mean they'd have to, I dunno, knock Vegeta unconscious for that to work?

In that case, if Kirby puts Vegeta to sleep (Which let me remind you, requires a LOT of physical punishment to achieve considering how resilient and downright stubbor he is), then I can see it happening. But if conscious... Kirby won't be able to do much. That said, the fight is likely to take while... And I mean A WHILE.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
But... that would only work on Dreams, right? Wouldn't this mean they'd have to, I dunno, knock Vegeta unconscious for that to work?
In that case, if Kirby puts Vegeta to sleep (Which let me remind you, requires a LOT of physical punishment to achieve considering how resilient and downright stubbor he is), then I can see it happening. But if conscious... Kirby won't be able to do much. That said, the fight is likely to take while... And I mean A WHILE.
Yes but still SOLOING THE VERSE means ALL OF IT

Yes, soloing the verse means beating it all. But he can do that awake. For the Star Rod to work, Vegeta must be ASLEEP. UNCONSCIOUS. KO'd. Out of commission. Get beaten up SO HARD he gets knocked out cold.

Basically get the usual treatment he gets on the Movies... Unless of course they have some sort of trick that CAN put Vegeta to sleep, some spell or whatever.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Yes, soloing the verse means beating it all. But he can do that awake. For the Star Rod to work, Vegeta must be ASLEEP. UNCONSCIOUS. KO'd. Out of commission. Get beaten up SO HARD he gets knocked out cold.
Basically get the usual treatment he gets on the Movies... Unless of course they have some sort of trick that CAN put Vegeta to sleep, some spell or whatever.
Tbh, Vegeta gets knocked out A LOT so they could pull it off.

Point taken, however, with Battle of Gods and the Upcoming Revival of F, something tells me that knocking Vegeta out will become much, MUCH harder for the Kirbyverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back