• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since both are Star busters, it's a pretty damn close match.

That said...

Manga!Vegeta: May hold his own, but I see Kirby likely to win this one.

Anime!Vegeta: Being much faster and stronger than his Manga version, he might have what it takes to beat Kirby.

OK, look, Kirby is my favorite character but at best hes Large Planet. Period. No questions. The galaxy-thing? Nightmare said he was SPREADING them... NOT destroying. Hypernova having the suction of a black hole is probably a hyperbole.

@raptor Look Burh I'm telling the truth you just don't understand the complexity of Kirby and his OP galaxy bursting world.

No im not. I watched EVERY episode of the anime. Vegeta one-shots. All of them. Casually. Nobody is galaxy-level. That is final. I would LOVE if Kirby could solo the verse but he can't. At all. And if my argument is wrong... then DEBUNK it.

Who dafuq is galaxy level in Kirby? And Kirby isn't really star level unless you count the Hypernova having the suction of a black hole as star level, which isn't really star level as its not really a damaging attack or anything like that, also Kirby can't store the Hypernova like he can other attacks. Also take into account resistance. Kirby (without the hypernova) can't swallow Bugzy without killing him first. What makes you think Vegeta will get sucked in eh?

Bugzy

Watch the language please. See the rules on the introduction page on this wiki.

Vegeta takes this. I don't know where people are getting a Star level Kirby from, but even if he were, Vegeta still takes it. Stars vary greatly in mass, and the larger stars are far more massive than our Solar System, which is a problem I've found within the tiering system. Someone may be able to bust stars, but just how massive of a star can they bust? I might be able to see kirby busting a small star such as a white dwarf, but Vegeta by Battle of Gods could probably bust a star of around 20 Solar Masses.

Faster? Really? Any high-tier Dragon Ball character is Faster Than Light in combat and reaction speed, which is what really matters. Also, Vegeta's most famous mishaps were the result of CIS, which is irrelevant to this thread as both sides are bloodlusted.

Well yeah, Vegeta stomps, they are actually MUCH faster than Vegeta. They are just FAR lower in terms of DC and durability.

Lower in DC, yes. Durability, no. Kirby tanked a planet-sized explosion and was totally cool with it. Vegeta takes smaller explosions and looks completely beaten up. Meta Knight appears to be a Kirby-like entity himself, and actually has way more battle experience than Vegeta. Kirby can also inhale and copy ability allows him to take anything Vegeta throws at him and rebound it back. Also, let's see Vegeta counter Hypernova, huh?

Long story short, Kirby Universe wins rather easily.

Para durability = DC And vegeta is atlest a star buster low end to atlest close to buus power Ie (1/5 the universe if you belive the statments) high end so yeah and as for hyper mode good point

Lolwat

Even base Frieza is Large Planet Level+. Vegeta is stronger than that...

Nice lowball

If you can go that way then Kirby can be hurt by touching a Waddle Dee.

And:

1. Throwing Marx into Nova, a large planet-sized mechanical comet and blowing Nova up.

2. Surviving a planet-sized explosion without a scratch.

3. Throwing a frying pan about twice his size with a giant monster about 5 times his size up into the sun and back.

4. Defeating several eldritch abominations which were world-destroyers themselves.

And that's just Kirby. Meta Knight could likely do all that too. Keep in mind that Meta Knight has way more battle experience than Vegeta.

Except it takes him like 10 episodes to do it.

Okay, joking, but the point is that Kirby is capable of putting up a good fight. And since he said Vegeta vs. Kirby Universe, Vegeta has to defeat the entire Kirby Universe by himself. Keep in mind that the strength of most DBZ characters comes from their ki. Kirby does it all with just his fists.

Oh, and Kirby can just take Vegeta's powers. All the while being faster.

DBZ characters can use their KI to increase their strength, so Vegeta would be albe to release at least the same ammount of strength of Kirby and maybe even beyond.

Also be a planet buster is not so impressive, when even after Saiyan Saga the characters are easily planet busters (o even rearly casual planet buster).

We probably shouldn't use Kirby's Fry Pan feat, people, otherwise, since that came from Kirby Right Back At Ya!, an anime adaptation, we can use Anime Vegeta, who's thought to be stronger than Manga Vegeta, though, honestly, I'm not sure how, as I haven't read the manga and don't know how much of the anime is filler.

Filler feats from the Anime include:

- Goku moving at FTL speeds when combating Frieza.

- Buu wiping out a whole Galaxy.

- Supplementary materials stating Cell as a Solar System buster.

But yeah, if we include those, we can even include GT, with SSJ4 being low-Galaxy level AT LEAST.

I thought we were already including anime Vegeta.

But even anime Vegeta would lose. Keep in mind, this is Vegeta vs Kirbyverse. If Kirby and MK don't beat him (which they will), then Kirby, MK, Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, Bonkers, Bugzzy, Marx, Nightmare, Dark Matter, Queen Sectonia, Yin-Yarn, Daroach, Spini, Boxy, Box Boxer, Tedhaun, Galacta Knight, Magolor, Mr. Dooter, Adeleine, Drawcia, Ado, Gooey, Rick, Doc, Kracko, and Bohboh will.

Don't forget akira toryama statment that beerus can bust the kaioshen realm (1/5 the universe) And vegeta pushed him back

If this is Anime Vegeta, he takes this with ease. Anyone at Solar System level and above is completely out of the league of anyone in the Kirbyverse. Manga Vegeta also takes it, though with a little more difficulty than his counterpart in the Anime, being Star level minimum, with Kirby being Multi-Planet level, and he's the strongest character in his verse.

A few people argue kirbys universal here's why Destroyed a stage the stage was litterally called "another dimension". That means another plain of existence. And it's where the sphere doomers came from, so it's been around long enough for life to somehow form, meaning it's pretty damn big. And even if it's not, he caused the WHOLE DIMENSION to completely be destroyed. That sounds pretty universal to me. But fine, want more proof?

Nova (wishing granting comet)

Galacta Knight (strongest warrior in the galaxy)

Meta Knight (also beat Galacta Knight)

Nightmare (who's universal in the anime)

He's used Meta Knight's sword (which is said to have the power to control the universe)

Zero (who infected multiple planets within an entire galaxy)

And the big bad in the recent game who created seven planets bigger than Popstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back