• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Ichibei (15-15-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His aura or blasts touch any ink they lose their powers. Also equal speed, he uh dodges

By "Later in the fight" you mean the exact same chapter. Ichibe absorbs black from his surroundings from the beginning of his release. Him fighting Yhwacvh isn;t a compelling reason to think this won't work.
Dude the aura is just gonna crush ichibei's body before he even gets to him lmfao. And again, ki blast spam is far too destructive, and btw, he still didn't use it as his first move so it doesn't matter, ichibei tries to rush vegeta and gets vaporized.

His first was literally a knock back he never just whips out his shikai
He also has one fight. Would it be wrong of me to use Ura Hado as a wincon because he used it after his slashes.
Dude the aura is just gonna crush ichibei's body before he even gets to him lmfao. And again, ki blast spam is far too destructive, and btw, he still didn't use it as his first move so it doesn't matter, ichibei tries to rush vegeta and gets vaporized.
You wanna play the aura game, the dude gets fear haxxed and paralyzed. Show how the aura works as an offensive weapon. Ki blast spam is perfectly dodgeable.

He's going to sense vegeta's base power, realize it's above his, use Shikai and neg. These are all things he's done in canon, i'm just reasoning that he's combat savy enough to make this the most likely scenario.

You wanna play the aura game, the dude gets fear haxxed and paralyzed. Show how the aura works as an offensive weapon. Ki blast spam is perfectly dodgeable.

He's going to sense vegeta's base power, realize it's above his, use Shikai and neg. These are all things he's done in canon, i'm just reasoning that he's combat savy enough to make this the most likely scenario.
Vegeta resist paralysis and the fear hax has been shown to only work on weaker characters. Also vegeta doesn't have to start with his aura, he can do plenty of things, like using kiai or creating instant explosions with simple gestures, all with 2-C AP. He could glare at him like goku did against frieza and kill him.

fear hax has been shown to only work on weaker characters.
Wiki doesn't treat this as a limit of the hax itself. This argument is conjecture. Vegeta shakes in his boots.
lso vegeta doesn't have to start with his aura, he can do plenty of things, like using kiai or creating instant explosions with simple gestures, all with 2-C AP. He could glare at him like goku did against frieza and kill him.
Simply stating attacks Vegata can use doesn't address the overarching argument for Ichibe via shikai.

All of those attacks are either perfectly dodgeable, either with Shunpo, or merely = speed, or can just have their names removed and become powerless.

All of those attacks are either perfectly dodgeable, either with Shunpo, or merely = speed, or can just have their names removed and become powerless.
Again, it's shown that ichibei will start out trying to rush vegeta and hitting him with ichimonji first, like what's stopping vegeta from using a massive ki explosion and straight up just killing ichibei? Or kiai which he can just use to glare, ichibei is not dodging every single ki blast vegeta throws out because vegeta likes to spam it. He can pretty much one shot with any gesture he wants.

Wait, why wouldn't Ichibe just sense that Vegeta is stronger than him and immediately use his strongest attack? Shinigami fight by relying on their spiritual sense, so he should be aware of the power gap. He wouldn’t be playing around.

As soon as he realized Yhwach was stronger than him, he used Futen Taisatsuryō.

Again, it's shown that ichibei will start out trying to rush vegeta and hitting him with ichimonji first, like what's stopping vegeta from using a massive ki explosion and straight up just killing ichibei? Or kiai which he can just use to glare, ichibei is not dodging every single ki blast vegeta throws out because vegeta likes to spam it. He can pretty much one shot with any gesture he wants.
He also has one fight. Would it be wrong of me to use Ura Hado as a wincon because he used it after his slashes.

Wouldn't Ichibei know Vegeta is far stronger and just pull out Futen Taisatsuryo? I mean come on? Saying he wouldn't use Ichimonji is like saying Ichigo wouldn't try to use Getsuga Tenshou. Plus he has multiple options to both close the distance and to get out of range via both Kido and flash step. I don't see how Vegeta's ki blast spam is gonna be a problem when Ichibei in a single shunpo can cover 26km instantaneously.

He resists EE.

I'm voting ichibe via ichimonji nulling vegeta's attacks and barriers and being capable of using Vegeta's black to null him.

It's entirely beyond me why we're supposed to accept a ki blast would land before and Ichimoji darkness attack given equal speed. I just don't see the Vegeta wincon being as reliable as Ichibe's.

Now get out.

He resists EE.

I'm voting ichibe via ichimonji nulling vegeta's attacks and barriers and being capable of using Vegeta's black to null him.

It's entirely beyond me why we're supposed to accept a ki blast would land before and Ichimoji darkness attack given equal speed. I just don't see the Vegeta wincon being as reliable as Ichibe's.

Now get out.
Didn't really read that far into it, but every attack of Ichibei's is conceptual powernull with the black, and honestly Vegeta killing him with a simple blast is not lilely since Ichibei has better movement.

Plus, it's not like Vegeta is Trunks in that he takes the fight seriously and will kill his opponent as fast as possible, he'd be morbidly curious

Eh. All that really has to be said is that shikai is going to come out a lot sooner than dirty fireworks (Couldn't show a scan of Vegeta using this from this century) and kiai (you couldn't show Vegeta using this at all).

As someone who watched DB, I can say Vegeta has NEVER used either in super. He'd likely start with h2h, in which one splash and he's a black centipede

Eh. All that really has to be said is that shikai is going to come out a lot sooner than dirty fireworks (Couldn't show a scan of Vegeta using this from this century) and kiai (you couldn't show Vegeta using this at all).
All vegeta has to do is point at him

Oh sorry, I didn't know vegeta couldn't use his abilities, my fault.
Vegeta CAN use them, but most of his fights he uses H2H first. It's not a matter of "Vegeta won't" it's "Vegeta doesn't start with that." Show me a fight were Vegeta, without prior knowledge or history, starts with Dirty Fireworks or any equivalent

Vegeta CAN use them, but most of his fights he uses H2H first. It's not a matter of "Vegeta won't" it's "Vegeta doesn't start with that." Show me a fight were Vegeta, without prior knowledge or history, starts with Dirty Fireworks or any equivalent
Okay, ichibei doesn't start with ichimonji, or pulling the black off of vegeta, he started with rushing yhwach, which gives vegeta a massive advantage.

Wait, why wouldn't Ichibe just sense that Vegeta is stronger than him and immediately use his strongest attack? Shinigami fight by relying on their spiritual sense, so he should be aware of the power gap. He wouldn’t be playing around.

As soon as he realized Yhwach was stronger than him, he used Futen Taisatsuryō.
He can’t sense Vegeta’s presence at all for all he knows the dude strength is nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back