• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Frieza: Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The mental concentration I did in hell, wasn't just something as simple as banishing evil intent and emptying one's mind.

I did nothing but focus my mind on an endless battle simulation of killing you.

I see it, your movements, my victory! I can imagine it completely and totally!"

This is the quote from frieza just before he fought ssb goku. Then he proceeds to TIE with goku in that one hit match. While only training to fight one person's fighting style.

In this battle we also see how frieza is not able to blitz BASE GOKU, who would most likely have able to if he would have gone into blue BEFORE the match.

As a ssb multiplier would at least need to be a ssj multiplier of 50x AND, a power level multiplier is stated to be a speed multiplier as well, as in the fight between Vegeta and Cui, Vegeta states that in order for a power level to increase the speed must increase as well.

Thus Vegeta should be both vastly different from Goku in fighting style, thus winning as "Frieza was only able to tie with Goku from his extreme dedication to HIS fighting style". And, should possibly be able to speed blitz in blue, as it can be argued that goku's attack was meant to be fair to frieza, he only went blue in that final punch.

Did you read my point. Do you have any idea what I was talking about at all?

No shit he has SOME idea how he fights, but SOME idea isn't enough. As HE HIMSELF SAID:

"I DID NOTHING BUT FOCUS MY MIND ON AN ENDLESS BATTLE SIMULATION OF KILLING YOU"

As goku and vegeta are tied at this point in the story,

Do the basic math here,

If: Frieza with endless battle simulation of fighting goku vs Goku = Tie

Then: Frieza with some idea of how Vegeta fights vs Vegeta = Vegeta wins

Please provide a more valid arguement than this next time, thanks.

That makes no sense. He wouldn't have some idea he would be something of an expert on Vegeta's fighting. You're downplaying Frieza's Martial Arts skill.

If you sincerely believe Vegeta is even remotely as experienced or well-trained as Goku is at martial arts...than I don't know what to tell you. You are already at the point that you won't be convinced with any argument.

Either way, Frieza has learned to fight on the level of a martial master artist, Vegeta isn't a master martial artist. Claiming Vegeta is somehow better at martial arts when his only martial arts training is under Whis, who Goku also trains under and Frieza adapted to, is just plain wrong.

Who tf said vegta was a better martial artist. Do you guys just not want to understand? @GojiBoyForever, no, he wouldn't be as much of an expert at vegetas fighting style as goku's. As we established earlier, if you even read what I wrote, he had solely done battle simulations with goku in his head, not vegeta.

I'm not the one at the point who won't believe anything, you're the ones taking my points out of context.

Fight takes place in the ToP arena.

PaChi2 said:
Frieza for blowing the planet GG.
Literallu everyone in dragon ball can survive a planet exploding in their face, they can survive a univrerse blowing in their face lmaoo

Maybe, maybe not, I don't feel like arguing about that. It doesn't really matter to this arguement anyways so I'd like you to bump my other point.

Already said it didn't matter to this debatr for the third time, why do I always need to repeat myself when talking with you?

Literallu everyone in dragon ball can survive a planet exploding in their face, they can survive a univrerse blowing in their face lmaoo

Someone here forgot that Saiyans cant breath in space.

Ponkpunk said:
Y'know... goku and beerus literally fighting in space...
  • Cough* RoF *Cough*
Logically it wasnt space but the upper layers of the atmosphere. Heck, even the manga currently acknowledges that they cant do that.

PaChi2 said:
Frieza for blowing the planet GG.
Vegeta wouldn't fall for the same thing twice in a row anyway. He's arrogant to a degree, not stupid.

Hell, Xenoverse 2 even has an entire exchange dedicated to that.

• Cough* RoF *Cough*
Logically it wasnt space but the upper layers of the atmosphere. Heck, even the manga currently acknowledges that they cant do that.

RoF shows nothing about how they can't breathe in space, whis just teleports them with bulma tien master roshi etc.

I dont really care what the manga says cuz it ain't canon to super, and alot of the moro powerscaling is bs.

Merus speed blitzing base vegeta...

Eh Saiyans can't survive in space. BoG happened in the stratosphere.

No, we aren't. You are making the tired, old, argument that Frieza is going to struggle with Vegeta's fighting style due to ignorance of it, despite Frieza already having the ability to match a master martial artist after fighting him only three times in his entire life. This is what bothers me, what feats in particular makes Vegeta hard for Frieza to fight? Like I've said countless times before, the only formal training Vegeta even has is under Whis and Frieza already adapted to someone else who has trained under Whis, Goku.

So make the argument, why is it that Frieza would have a harder time fighting Vegeta's fighting style? What exactly makes it so difficult for him? Again, reflect on the fact that your argument amounts to "Well, he fought a master martial artist three times and managed to match him completely in skill in a year of mental training". And I can tell what you will respond with "But I said Frieza did mental SIMULATIONS for Goku!" Okay? And do you think Frieza can't apply that to Vegeta or literally any other character? Frieza learned how to fight, match and work with Goku's entire decades-long developed martial arts which has been honed and refined under the greatest masters of Universe 7. We even see in the ToP that Frieza can easily predict Jimeze's movements, who could effortlessly overwhelm Gohan.

Compartively speaking, is Vegeta fundamentally better than Gohan at martial arts? After all, Gohan underwent over a decade of training with Goku and Piccolo, both masters. What skill feats make Vegeta better than Gohan? From my perspective, his only skill feat of note in the entire franchise is finding a flaw in Jiren's movements which is, what? over halfway into the ToP? So we can't claim this as something he can use as a feat.

Overall, there is nothing indicating Vegeta would be difficult for Frieza to handle in straight martial arts. Claiming he is "ignorant" is stupid when Frieza's entire fighting style evolved over the course of his mental concentration in hell for crying out loud.

Ponkpunk said:
"The mental concentration I did in hell, wasn't just something as simple as banishing evil intent and emptying one's mind.

I did nothing but focus my mind on an endless battle simulation of killing you.

I see it, your movements, my victory! I can imagine it completely and totally!"
Quote from frieza. This is why he'd have difficulty fighting Vegeta, because he solely thought about how to beat goku yet tied.

If you ONLY think about how to defeat ONE person, then you're gonna be far better at beating that person than another person who is as strong, that would mean Vegeta wins, it's simlle powerscaling...

GojiBoyForever said:
You literally responded what he said you were gonna.
If you guys actually think he can apply the mental simulations he did for goku for a year in a couple of nanoseconds to vegeta I don't know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back