• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Asura's Wrath Oni Akuma and Pre-Hyperbolic Time Chamber Training Vegeta without Final Flash. Battle of the self-proclaimed strongest anti-heroes.

Oni Akuma
Vegeta Super Saiyan 2

I'd give it to Oni... If only Vegeta couldn't just use his much superior speed to pummel him to death.

Hmmm lets see one that doesn't have haxes vs one that has a hax which vegeta has no immunity to and is a instant kill on contact akuma

Yeah, but with FTL vs FTL+ speed I don't see Vegeta just running straight into the raging Demon. Akuma's hax won't matter if he can't hit Vegeta with them.

Akuma via better fighting skills and his hax.

and the speed gap isn't too big since Vegeta is low-tier FTL+ as in 25c at best.

Actually, yes, it is a big gap. If we give akuma the absolute highest of FTL he is still only 10c to said 25c of Vegeta. Ten times speed of light to twenty five times said speed. Vegeta will clearly see and be able to easily react to anything Akuma might try to throw at him.

Speed is the only thing going for Vegeta in this match, tho. Speed equalized, Akuma murders him with hax. To me it looks like a decisive victory either way -unequalized, Vegeta takes it, equalized, Akuma wins.

But hey, that's just me. Just saiyan that because if it does get equalized, consider my vote changed to Akuma.

Those cancel each other out. Akuma from Asura's wrath has flight, tho, very long ranged attacks and such. Not sure on the experience part, but while Akuma himself is a master at fighting, he also duked it out with Asura for five centuries straight.

EDIT: He also has the advantage of surviving in the vacuum of space, if he planet busts, there goes Vegetta.

So ok so speed isn't equalized I thought it was so vegeta is faster not blitzing but faster. Akuma has stamina going for him and 1 hax. Akuma wouldn't destroy the planet as in his fight with Asura he never bother per to destroy the planet despite all that time they fought for. Over all I have to give this to vegeta the speed will be the the main reason he wins

That's probably not hitting Veggie anytime soon, tho.

EDIT: Unless he decides to be stupid and try to tank it just to look good. :p

Huesito88 said:
Akuma wouldn't destroy the planet as in his fight with Asura he never bother per to destroy the planet despite all that time they fought for.
Actually when they fought on the moon, Oni destroyed it with a single punch, and Asura blocked that punch absorbing most of the impact...so yeah, there's that.

Also Oni greatly surpasses him in experience and stamina, he fought with Asura for 500 years, turned to stone and still kept going.

With unequalized speed, Veggie blitzes him. Equalized Oni wins due to Raging Demon, intangibility, teleporting, being a more skilled fighter, higher stamina also the possibility of BFR with Demon Armageddon (he used it to kick Ryu far super far into space and possibly into another dimension).

Cropfist said:
I will point out that Vegeta doesn't blitz in-character.
because he didn't have much of chance to do that anyway.Since this is pre rosat Vegeta,right?and that Vegeta was never sooooo much faster than anyone he fought that he could blitz anyway

Back