• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
PostmodernD said:
@Aimen, I'm not arguing anything other than what I saw wasn't clear, no mention of destruction of the actual universe or anything really. Again, you are coming off as condecending and rude.
Why you saw=/= what you know

I sure know that prior knowledge of Dragon ball make this scene a little bit unclear, but the cards line up if you watched/knew what happened before.

Have a nice day/night.

Can this be put on hold for now? I imagine this being shut down hard with the evidence for a 2-C upgrade we currently have access to if some of the other staff get involved.

I agree, it doesn't make sense for him to go outside just to blow up the place. I'm going to watch the part in subs, wondering what Dende stated after Vegeta departed.

Ok has your opinion changed ?
At the very least, I'm open to it. My major thing would be if he was truly in the chamber or not. If he was, sure. Go for it.

My major issue is that all we saw him do is blow up the building with no view of him inside the chamber. We can assume that he was but with the show not...you know, showing us, I'm just a little hesitant. It also doesn't help that neither Popo or Dende gave us any clues on what exactly happened.

But if I had to come down for a verdict? I say give him his 3-A with the Potential to be higher. That way, if he did truly do it, we're covered in making him low 2-C and if not, we can still dial it back with no issues.

The real cal howard said:
To be fair, the HTC would be able to contain his power, while a building...wouldn't.
The building is not effected by anything that happens in the dimension unless it's through that door...

Look I think this is a (at least High 3-A) <---- never had that rating on the site before, but it seems the most logical here...

To be fair, the HTC would be able to contain his power, while a building...wouldn't.
Wait what?

HE WAS IN A DEFFIRENT DIMENTION and that DIMENTION went Kaboom.

I think this should be close tho, this is an outlier obviously.

also, people really need to comprehend what's happening and have prior knowledge about said subject before comenting.

The Universe of HTC is inside the building.

Also, Vegeta Destroyed from the inside

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well even if everyone agrees we should still wait for a week to see if blamasu does something to confirm this lvl of power
Let's just call it true zamasu it sounds so much better.

That's the question I'm asking, Aiden. Did he destroy it from inside the building, or the HTC. I'm fully aware that the HTC is inside said building. What I'm not aware of is if he released power inside of the HTC and destroyed the building, or went outside, and because his power would feel different from out of the HTC, accidentally building busted.

That's the question I'm asking, Aiden. Did he destroy it from inside the building, or the HTC. I'm fully aware that the HTC is inside said building. What I'm not aware of is if he released power inside of the HTC and destroyed the building, or went outside, and because his power would feel different from out of the HTC, accidentally building busted.
This Interputation is what decides if it's excepted or not.

Vegeta was inside the HTC, during his training, he power up so much that his power was felt by Dende and Popo, and then the building just explode, showing Vegeta standing there.

Well, I say that we wait. There's reasonalbly good arguments on both sides but the show put us at such a disadvantage on judging this that it's driving me CRAZY thinking about it!

At very least Vegata deserves his 3-A and should be treated as such, he floored Black utterly, not contest, no dispute.

Serious question. How did everyone leave in the Cell Saga again? I just recall them walking out when their time was up, but I may be wrong.

Serious question. How did everyone leave in the Cell Saga again? I just recall them walking out when their time was up, but I may be wrong.
The door opens automatically after the times up.

It was more likely to have been done from the inside. Vegeta's exited the time chamber several times before, not once has he accidentally blown up the building because he gained a far greater battle power. Besides, we know that AoE can be controlled via ki manipulation. Perhaps it could have been a scenario where he became reckless and got lost towards the end of his training and just decided to blow it up, lol

The doo opens automatically in the Anime(dbz) The Manga never showed any door opening automatically even yet showed being opened from the inside, never.

Vegeta and trunks(mr popo opened the door) Goku and gohan(off screen) Vegeta and piccolo(off screen) Gotenks, buu and piccolo(vicf shout) Goku and vegeta(off screen)

Okay even if it was not shown in the manga, it is possible for someone training in the HTC to open the door from inside. We not gonna automatically assume the door will closed on the person who is inside it.

ShutUp123 said:
Piccolo once destroyed the door from inside and they got trapped.lol
to be frank buu and gotenks screamed their ass out of there lol

Maybe Vegeta did something similar except the whole thing collapsed around him and leaving him inside the building? This is just speculation

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ShutUp123 said:
Piccolo once destroyed the door from inside and they got trapped.lol
that made a temporary portal

which was not seen here

also there are already a few hints from b4 that can support the destruction of the chamber

but i will wait till next week to have more clues

If Vegeta only destroyed the door we wouldn't see him in the crater, we can't just say the HBTC somehow ejected him, he obviously blew it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back