• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like for this to go through, but I feel there are going to be crippling questions that can't be answered, that will stop the upgrade.

Huesito88 said:
Then they will speed equalize which will end in hax vs attack potence debate pretty much inconclusives also I figured that goku would still loses two seyia because of lol speed blizs and haxes as for superman he can now defeat pre crisi enless you want to say pre time travels before goku uses instant kamehameha wave
It would probably be safer if everyone dropped this topic.

@Post. If for Black stomp, that would definitely be 3-A, due to the rules of High 3-A. The other feat however...

@Everyone. Please remain on topic and stop talking about who Goku now beats.

The real cal howard said:
Sword. @Hue
Seiya might not if Vegeta's speed isn't an outlier since he still escaped while the HBTC was destroyed

Also this was in his base form, his other forms including SSJB get scaled to this to so he is either at least low 2-C or possibly 2-C

Seiya is the only guy of the team who doesn't have hax though, atomization via raw power isn't a hax as much of it is a level of destruction but that's for another thread.

Seiya might not if Vegeta's speed isn't an outlier since he still escaped while the HBTC was destroyed

Also this was in his base form, his other forms including SSJB get scaled to this to so he is either at least low 2-C or possibly 2-C

Stop you 2 please stay on topic

And how he got out?

He did it somehow got out, but he can't teleport so that would be a infinite/immeasurable speed feat since time was destroyed in there and he still left, problem is scaling to Whis which is questionable if he was suppressed up to this point, that's 2 occasions so far of moving while time was erased/stopped

@Master Xar. Still blitz and hax, we keep speed and AP seperate, not to mention outlier regardless,, and because of the ENORMOUS tiering of tier 2, only person who could get 2-C is Whis, Vados, and Daishikan.

Atomization is legit hax that bypasses durability it would be useless against a legit tier 2 as in guys who can reality warp and other shenanigans but seeing as dbs has no such characters except for possibly zeno goku still gets killed by seiya if seiya hits him, and seiya's resurrection and the same move not working on him twice hax doesn't make it any better. But this is off topic lets focus on the matter at hand here.

I don't want to be "that guy" right now, but I am not sure I could back the 2-C at this time. I might once I watch the episode, right now it is coming across as everything from vague to an outlier. Unless I am missing something. Feel free to spell it out for me. I'm tired and traveling.

PostmodernD said:
I don't want to be "that guy" right now, but I am not sure I could back the 2-C at this time. I might once I watch the episode, right now it is coming across as everything from vague to an outlier. Unless I am missing something. Feel free to spell it out for me. I'm tired and traveling.
All that happens is a huge explosion that completely destroys the building the HTC is housed in. All that's left is a crater with Vegeta in the middle with his clothes smoking, panting and sweating. Vegeta then flies off.

Feat looks vague. Is the building itself the HTC? If not, not sure I could support this.
No. It has been stated many times to be a seperate dimenson outside of space and time

That's it? They didn't even mention destroying the dimension or anything? Yeah, I can't get behind that. Again, if I am missing something, spell it out, I don't speak Japanese so I might have missed something.

Not what I meant. I meant is there a portal to the HTC inside the building. Or is the building like a Doctor Who esque thing where it's small on the outside, but infinite in the inside.

Feat looks vague. Is the building itself the HTC? If not, not sure I could support this.
1-The HTC is an infinite extanding dimention

2- it only can be accessed by a single door, that only opens from the outside.

3-Vegeta can't destroy the door cuz he will be trapped forever.

4- Vegeta destroyed the HTC in base form.

Not what I meant. I meant is there a portal to the HTC inside the building. Or is the building like a Doctor Who esque thing where it's small on the outside, but infinite in the inside.
Theres supposed to be a portal too The hyperbolic time chamber in there.

wait did you watch DB?

PostmodernD said:
That's it? They didn't even mention destroying the dimension or anything? Yeah, I can't get behind that. Again, if I am missing something, spell it out, I don't speak Japanese so I might have missed something.
I watched episode subbed. There was NO EXPLANATION, NO COMMENTS! Seriously, we've got nothing but speculation and past statements about the HTC.

Vegeta defintely got stronger as we see later in the episode but I don't know if he warrants a low 2-C rating based on destroying the HTC. At least until we get more info, if we ever do.

if you ask me, i think we should wait for a while for more info

looks like blamasu is going to do something crazy next week, if he says something along the lines of destroying the timline, then this can be accepted

Buu and Gotenks opened doorways with sheer power.

Without a backup statement I can't really get behind this. Maybe they will clarify in the following episode.

Classic, yes. However, I did skip over the training with Kami episodes, which ironically would've been important. I did however, watch the Cell Saga, but I forgot the explanation that was given. I haven't finished the Buu Saga and East Kai and Kibito were just introduced to me, and doubt I'm gonna start Super

The Living Tribunal1 said:
if you ask me, i think we should wait for a while for more info
looks like blamasu is going to do something crazy next week, if he says something along the lines of destroying the timline, then this can be accepted
Perfect, I agree with this.

However, what TLT said did make sense. I could POSSIBLY support that
And what about Beerus and Champa statement about that they could destroy their respectic universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back