• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't TLT state that? Also, I'm hesitant to support this only because I'm not sure what the rest of the staff thinks. However, unlike the other wank upgrades, this one's not pissing me off just to read, so that says something on how I feel about its legitimacy.

AidenBrooks999 said:
So, High 3-A from SSG Goku and Low 2-C from Vegeta SSB (Black Arc)?

Seems reasonable.
I don't think so. There was literally no statement of spacetime destruction, let alone infinite space destruction. There wasn't much to go on. Solid 3-A though for Vegeta.

I think Vegeta should get at least be a solid 3-A (maybe High 3-A?) based on the fact that he laid out Goku Black like yesterday's trash.

EDIT: Forget that High 3-A. Seems more like wishful thinking on my part.

Hmm. Just thought about something. High 3-A SSG wouldn't make sense. There couldn't be anyone stronger than him. He'd be infinite. If anyone was low 2-C, they'd destroy him with literally no effort, and Black would be a totally different story, as his power rising would have to be impossible. Same with Kaio Ken and enraged Goku.

PostmodernD said:
Buu and Gotenks opened doorways with sheer power.
Without a backup statement I can't really get behind this. Maybe they will clarify in the following episode.
One thing is to create a portal, other is to destroy a universe.

For a example: "Roshi's Moon Bust vs Piccolo's Moon Bust", the former is an outlier because more powerful characters than Roshi couldn't do that, while Piccolo's was accepted because the planet busting was introduced in that Arc

Same here, there are many 3-A statements for Buu, but it was in a moment when Buu Arc was going to be the end (Remember Frieza at the "strongest"?), now, Universe busters were introduced

The real cal howard said:
Hmm. Just thought about something. High 3-A SSG wouldn't make sense. There couldn't be anyone stronger than him. He'd be infinite. If anyone was low 2-C, they'd destroy him with literally no effort, and Black would be a totally different story, as his power rising would have to be impossible. Same with Kaio Ken and enraged Goku.
Dragon ball plot hole nothing new

@Cal

High 3-A also encompasses less than universal 4-D power, which is what is being suggested here.

@Cal, I agree there, this topic has some stuff to It. There are clear upgrades deserved in some capacity.

@TheC2, That's the boat I'm in right now. Begets no longer needs rage mode for that level.

PostmodernD said:
AidenBrooks999 said:

Seems reasonable.
I don't think so. There was literally no statement of spacetime destruction, let alone infinite space destruction. There wasn't much to go on. Solid 3-A though for Vegeta.
So when it's statment you ask for feat

and when their is a destrutction of a separate dimention that is infinite in size stated in both the manga and the official guidbooks you ask for statements.

I was skeptical about this at first, but now it's clearly a low 2-C feat.

Call it outlier maybe, but it's a clear feat.

@Ever. So, Seiya's case? Anyway, you know the site better than me, but aren't those equal to each other in power? Like large mountain and small island? And my points still stand, unless Frieza went from 4-C to low 2-C for being stronger than SSB, which in itself wouldn't make sense if SSG was High 3-A, along with SBG.

So either low 2-C or nothing.

You think Toei or Akira have an idea about quantum physics or logical powerscaling?

@Aimenaltair, typically, I ask for several things, and then for them to be repeated in some capacity at least once. Up

Its not clear at all, because we have no idea if the dimension was actually destroyed.

Your assumptions of my standards 're coming off as snide.

@Aiden, Except there isn't really much clear here, so there are a lot less examples.

@Cal

I literally can't think of a single High 3-A who's that tier through infinite 3-D power (On this wiki). Just wanted to say.

And no, it's just "They're High 3-A through either this or this", which we define as different things.

Can't speak for the last bit.

Doesn't matter if they have an idea about it or not. Author intent has little to do with anything, or else Frieza would be a planet buster, and we'd have universals wayyy back in the Buu Saga. The problem is that the lack of logic exists, which would mean that the feat is either 3-A or low 2-C for SSG. No High 3-A.

>I literally can't think of a single High 3-A who's that tier through infinite 3-D power (On this wiki). Just wanted to say.

Sun Wukong, with extreme irony. Also, MegaMan.EXE.

Doesn't matter if they have an idea about it or not. Author intent has little to do with anything, or else Frieza would be a planet buster, and we'd have universals wayyy back in the Buu Saga. The problem is that the lack of logic exists, which would mean that the feat is either 3-A or low 2-C for SSG. No High 3-A.
Look at what the everlasting is saying .

>I literally can't think of a single High 3-A who's that tier through infinite 3-D power (On this wiki). Just wanted to say.
Sun Wukong, with extreme irony. Also, MegaMan.EXE.
Sun Wukong is Low 2-C to 2-B now.

Not sure why MM.EXE is High 3-A and not Low 2-C TBH, but whatever.

I'm one for possibly At least 3-A or maybe a Likely at least 3-A as we don't know the true extent of his new power yet (those lightning sparks looked a bit like a SSB 2 coming on.)

I did. The wiki works that you can't see what someone posted above you if they posted after you opened the tab unless you refresh.

PostmodernD said:
@Aimenaltair, typically, I ask for several things, and then for them to be repeated in some capacity at least once. Up
Its not clear at all, because we have no idea if the dimension was actually destroyed.

Your assumptions of my standards 're coming off as snide.

@Aiden, Except there isn't really much clear here, so there are a lot less examples.
Assumptions?

Well here's my assumption, The HTC is locked from the outside that's one.(Stated in manga)

Two: he can't destroy the door because that would leave him in there. (also stated in manga)

Three: you can argue he used the vice shout, but then again he never did before hand and why would he do it now and then blow up the look out when he's out side.(never shown in super or the manga)

Yeah 'Assumptions'

I did. The wiki works that you can't see what someone posted above you if they posted after you opened the tab unless you refresh.
I'm on a tablet so I can see it's actually that's how it works on my computer too what are you on?

I agree with this. Also, I started a thread on addressing Black's power increases based on the comments and fights from the latest episode. Thread:478858

I agree with this. Also, I started a thread on addressing Black's power increases based on the comments and fights from the latest episode. Thread:478858

Look at what the everlasting is saying.

Goku and Vegeta trained in ROSAT before but they didn't come out of it powering up well it is quite clear that this Vegeta has surpassed Goku and Frieza and currently the strongest Z fighter to fight against Black.I find no reason for Vegeta to destroy the doors of ROSAT or ROSAT itself intentionally as it provides important training facility I'm still not convinced by opposition arguments the feat was there well you can call it outlier but I'm not so sure about it

Darkmon cns said:
Look at what the everlasting is saying.
I couldn't see those statments on the page while I was writing that last comment. I also doesn't help that after I wrote the comment I forgot to hit the 'Reply' button for a minute or 2.

I agree with this. Also, I started a thread on addressing Black's power increases based on the comments and fights from the latest episode. Thread:478858 Look at what the everlasting is saying.
I couldn't see those statments on the page while I was writing that last comment. I also doesn't help that after I wrote the comment I forgot to hit the 'Reply' button for a minute or 2.

Ok has your opinion changed ?

ShutUp123 said:
Goku and Vegeta trained in ROSAT before but they didn't come out of it powering up well it is quite clear that this Vegeta has surpassed Goku and Frieza and currently the strongest Z fighter to fight against Black.I find no reason for Vegeta to destroy the doors of ROSAT or ROSAT itself intentionally as it provides important training facility I'm still not convinced by opposition arguments the feat was there well you can call it outlier but I'm not so sure about it
If the feat is legit, then I don't find it an outlier. It's just that we see him destroy the building. Not the HTC. The door to the HTC isn't High 3-A. It all depends on if we interpret the bust to be when he was outside the HTC or inside it.

If the feat is legit, then I don't find it an outlier. It's just that we see him destroy the building. Not the HTC. The door to the HTC isn't High 3-A. It all depends on if we interpret the bust to be when he was outside the HTC or inside it.

Well I don't think he would just step outside of it to just power up and destroy the place

AidenBrooks999 said:

Seems reasonable.
So Vegeta destroyed HTC in base and there are supporting statements that support low 2-C DB cool

@Aimen, I'm not arguing anything other than what I saw wasn't clear, no mention of destruction of the actual universe or anything really. Again, you are coming off as condecending and rude.

So, @Cal @TLT1, we are discussing for Low 2-C SSG Goku?

(Also, I think that a Staff Discussion should also occur, since this is extremely controversial)

AidenBrooks999 said:
So, @Cal @TLT1, we are discussing for Low 2-C SSG Goku?

(Also, I think that a Staff Discussion should also occur, since this is extremely controversial)
I do think that would be a good idea.

I highlighted it for that, but so far, only you, me, Ever, and TLT came. Really waiting for Ryu, Ant, Prom, and Azzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back